PDA

View Full Version : Anoyne in the know abot the individual preseason workouts?

stoopified
9/13/2006, 09:52 AM
I knoe team drills haven't started yet but individual drills have,any news?My understanding is that the coaching staff acn work with up to three players at a time on player skills but not team drills.Just wondering how L2,Moose,Crocker ,Maze and the others are doing.Anyone?

Harry Beanbag
9/13/2006, 05:03 PM
You mean like all the reports from last year that had Nate Carter schooling everybody like Michael Jordan?

stoopified
9/14/2006, 03:30 PM
No man ,not picup games.I;m talking about individual skills work supervised by the coaches.I figure fans in the Norman area have heard or witnessed the progress.Are the workouts open to the public?

Harry Beanbag
9/14/2006, 03:52 PM
Oh, in that case I have no idea.

jdurrett
9/15/2006, 05:33 PM
I watched them go through an afternoon's worth. The bigs-Taylor, LL,Clark,and Crocker then the guards-Godbold, Michael, Nate and_______. None of the point guards were included. Capel sat over against the wall of the practice facility while the assistants supervised the drills. Crocker worked exclusively with Coach Barnes on various drills, mostly ball handling drills. The drills were hard and fast. zI dont think anyone was heading for a pickup game afterwards.

stoopified
9/21/2006, 09:54 AM
Thanks fo the info.You see anymore practice I'd appreciate any further update you could give.