PDA

View Full Version : Tom Park - car schillman

47straight
9/13/2006, 12:57 AM
So..... back in the homeland I always saw Tom Park on the Lynn Hickey Dodge commercials pimping out cars.

He's on the the telly here too, doing Kias or something.

Is doing car commercials so specialized that you have to get a pro to run all around the southwest to do your commercials for you? Does he have an actual job? All this confuses me. :confused:

Jimminy Crimson
9/13/2006, 02:18 AM
I know some people who make some nice coin going around the country pitching cars and whatnot.

Sure, you may hate them, but they're laughing all the way to the bank. (...and the dealer isn't doing too shabby, either!)

Boomer_Sooner_sax
9/13/2006, 08:30 AM
Dude, not only is on in Houston, I went to Buffalo, NY to visit my wife's family and he was selling cars up there too!!!!!

Partial Qualifier
9/13/2006, 08:56 AM
He was pimping cars in Pensacola, FL about 8 years ago. Same timeframe as his Lynn Hickey Dodge stint

GrapevineSooner
9/13/2006, 09:20 AM
He probably flies in overnight, does a shoot for about an hour or so, leaves for the airport, gets on a private jet, flies down to Dallas, shoots a commercial for Trophy Nissan, goes back to the airport, flies down to Houston, and shoots a commercial for some dealership down there.

All in the same day.

handcrafted
9/13/2006, 10:54 AM
Have not seen Tom Park OR a LHD commercial in ages. Not that I'm complaining. Just sayin'.