PDA

View Full Version : Big game coming up

Bubba Duck
9/12/2006, 05:00 PM
Now I expect a good game in Eugene like most of you do. I expect to get harrassed about the duck uni's before we talk football. Seems to be something that has to be discussed before football when the ducks are involved.
However, the Ducks are the team I root for but I hate those uni's. They kill me. Diamond Plating? When Nike designed these things the software must have gotten mixed up with the new designs for the dance team. My fellow duck fans don't like it when I call the diamond plating "Polka Dots"!

This is a bad fantasy, but it is the only way that I wont have to see my team look like fools. Here goes.

The ducks wear their "Lightening Yellow" uni's on Satuday and your Sooners pound them. Punch 'em in the mouth. 'Cause right now the nation just critisizes the ducks for their uni's. But a pounding in the all yellow uni on national TV would be bad for the ducks. ESPN would make fun of them for days.
But thats not all. Here is the kicker. Sports Illistrated gets in the mix and seals the deal. On the cover of SI is a picture of AP running over a couple of ducks. The caption on the cover says, "Peterson and the sooners run through a field of yellow daisey's".

Maybe only then will I not have to suffer another saturday looking at clown suits.

Go Ducks. See you come game time.

Blue
9/12/2006, 05:04 PM
I actually dig the white unis w/ white helmets.

Good luck Saturday.

sooneron
9/12/2006, 05:04 PM
Hmm, I got that allvol feeling here...

Pricetag
9/12/2006, 05:08 PM
On the cover of SI is a picture of AP running over a couple of ducks.
That's why I appreciate the diamond plating--it will keep Peterson from slipping when he's stepping on defenders.

Seriously, though, this should be a good game.

westcoast_sooner
9/12/2006, 05:26 PM
Damn Bubba. I thought WE were rough on the Duck uni's, just because we're the opposition. But seriously the only way that UO is gonna get rid of that stuff is when your regents decide the university can live without big funding from Phil and the swoosh boys. Let's see, that's gonna happen - oh NEVER!!!

That's it - you're stuck with a football team that looks like clowns or cheerleaders - take your pick. Sorry man, but that's funny. See ya Saturday.

Miko
9/12/2006, 05:30 PM
On the bright side, it could be worse.

You could wear orange. :D

sooneron
9/12/2006, 05:34 PM
I'm looking forward to this game in a great way...

Blue
9/12/2006, 05:36 PM
I'm looking forward to this game in a great way...

Certainly...:D

handcrafted
9/12/2006, 05:45 PM
Duck soup, duck stew, roast duck, Mongolian Barbeque duck, duck under glass, duck a l'orange, duck pate, duck fois gras, Peking duck, fried duck, pickled duck, turducken, duck duck goose...

OUinFLA
9/12/2006, 06:44 PM
Duck soup, duck stew, roast duck, Mongolian Barbeque duck, duck under glass, duck a l'orange, duck pate, duck fois gras, Peking duck, fried duck, pickled duck, turducken, duck duck goose...
duck yu.........
Oh wait..........Im sorry.

UOguru
9/12/2006, 07:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2yKRVAHItU

tulsaoilerfan
9/12/2006, 07:47 PM
On the bright side, it could be worse.

You could wear orange. :D
I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy:D

OUmillenium
9/12/2006, 07:55 PM
Certainly...:D

No question, everybody knows that

AlbqSooner
9/12/2006, 08:00 PM
Those all sound good except the last one. Can I have Animal Quackers In My Soup? :)

SBInformer
9/12/2006, 08:15 PM
It has come to our attention that there is a limp little twerp calling himself UOGuru who's coming on the OU board talking trash.

Please feel free to crap on him at will.

I'm looking forward to this game immensely! The first two games of this season have been more pleasurable to watch for a Duck fan than any that I can remember - and that's spread over 30 years.

Hope it's a great game, but hope WE win!

Jello Biafra
9/12/2006, 08:22 PM
deck tha rawws with bounds of farry.....

fra ra ra ra raaaaa ra ra ra ra

no no no. not fra ra ra fall lal lal

anyone know what movie?

SBInformer
9/12/2006, 08:25 PM
Christmas Story. Is that the best you can come up with?

Bubba Duck
9/12/2006, 08:45 PM
Yes the little dreamer is runnig his mouth on a couple of ducks sites too. But please be patient with some of us duck fans. As a group the sooner fans are a much more knowledgable group than duck fans. Duck fans don't understand this. I hear the east coast bias garbage and no respect for the SEC and BIG 12 all the time. I don't get it. Pac10 fans tend to think we have the corner on the market for good college football just 'cause we throw the ball well as a conference ...etc. whatever.

But be ready, it gets freaky loud at Autzen. freaky as in a wierd loud.

It has come to our attention that there is a limp little twerp calling himself UOGuru who's coming on the OU board talking trash.

Please feel free to crap on him at will.

I'm looking forward to this game immensely! The first two games of this season have been more pleasurable to watch for a Duck fan than any that I can remember - and that's spread over 30 years.

Hope it's a great game, but hope WE win!

Texas Golfer
9/12/2006, 08:59 PM

Is that the best that you can do? That is just a routine carry for AD.

I'm disappointed that you wasted your only post with that.

TrophyCollector
9/12/2006, 09:17 PM

Yawn, AD runs harder than that to go to the bathroom.

Earickson
9/12/2006, 09:23 PM
Who said Turducken?

Great, now I have to go make one.