PDA

View Full Version : PikePass havers

Hamhock
9/12/2006, 02:25 PM
Do ya'll audit your PikePass bill?

I first noticed about 5 years ago that they were screwing me. Then I heard about a class action suit they lost and they issued everyone a refund.

It looks like the are still doing it.

I avoid the turnpikes whenever possible, but have to use them some time. PikePass is charging me $3.90 instead of $.35 for some transactions. We drive a pretty standard car and have the PikePass properly mounted.

PSA: Monitor your PikePass bill. They are prolly screwing you!!!

NormanPride
9/12/2006, 02:35 PM
This is why I do not have one. That, and I like the old guy on 44 that says "Have a great day and a better one tomorrah!" :D

frankensooner
9/12/2006, 02:37 PM
I called once and they took a bunch of charges off. I so rarely use it now, I hardly ever get a statement.

sooner n houston
9/12/2006, 03:14 PM
They are too stupid for me. If they aren't smart enough to let me get one on the web, they can kiss my ***!!! I will not go to their office and fill out forms and wait in line for hours to submit them. Thank you very much! :D

Hamhock
9/12/2006, 03:19 PM
i think you can mail/fax your application and they will mail you the thingy.

Viking Kitten
9/12/2006, 03:32 PM
People who check their PikePass statements are the same overachieving, type-A a**holes who check their credit card statements, balance their checkbooks and pay their electric bill before the final cutoff notice and stuff.

Hamhock
9/12/2006, 03:47 PM
People who check their PikePass statements are the same overachieving, type-A a**holes who check their credit card statements, balance their checkbooks and pay their electric bill before the final cutoff notice and stuff.

if you see someone digging in your garbage tonight for your credit card statement, don't worry, it's me.

:texan:

Viking Kitten
9/12/2006, 04:00 PM
You ain't gonna get very far with those maxed-out sunsabitches, I'll tell ya what.

boomersooner28
9/12/2006, 05:17 PM
the wife and i use the TPike quite a bit to go to work and I have noticed that when we get on our beeper hasnt been going off and the light hasnt been lighting up...so they are probably charging us for the entire toll (screwing us also) instead of for the 6 miles we actually drive on it...I've been waiting for a statement.

OTA SUX!!!!!!

StoopTroup
9/12/2006, 05:23 PM
You can access your account online I think.