PDA

View Full Version : Upset Specials?

Readyfor8
9/11/2006, 09:47 PM
Since I have done so well so far this year and I seem to be on a roll I figured I would put up some matchups I think could be big money games this weekend.

1) UAB at. Georgia - I'm a big fan of the Dawgs (especially thier kickoff cheer... GOOOOOOO DAWGS, Sic Em followed by barking.) But I dont see them covering 17.5 points this weekend vs. UAB. Amazingly however, they remain ahead of us in both polls after they only win by 10. So far Georgia has played a pitiful Gamecocks team that barely won at Mississippi State, and beat up on a Div1AA tam the first week.

Georgia by 10 - Line at 17.5

2) UL Monroe at Alabama - Alabama is another team I like to follow, they are going to lay a wooping to UL Monroe but it won't cover the line of 24.5. The Alabama defense is still good, but thier offense isn't going to be able to put up 25 points to cover.

Alabama by 21 - Line at 24.5

3) Arizona St. at Colorado - Colorado is attrocious, and I can't figure out why the line is at 10. Colorado being on a down turn is going to lose bigtime in Boulder, where they lost by 9 to a DivIAA team. Arizona St. to cover and how.

Arizona St. by 24 - Line at 10

Anyone else got anything out there?

TrophyCollector
9/11/2006, 09:53 PM
Gimmie Oppie and the Rice Owls - straight up.

All_Day_28
9/11/2006, 09:55 PM
OU by 2 touchdowns

soonersam
9/11/2006, 10:01 PM
Georgia will cover.. We only won by 7 because we had four T.O's and it was the first game out of the blocks. We were still unsure of PT and he missed a couple open td passes...

Georgia by 30

GoOwls
9/11/2006, 10:56 PM
Rice over Texas. Bank it.

Man... If that happens, I might just trade a week of class for a week of drunk.