PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone see the Broyles kid from Norman?

usmc-sooner
9/11/2006, 02:21 PM
I think they played Moore. That kid looked like a stud. Hope we're recruiting him. BTW should be a good game as far as Sooner fans are concerned Enid vs Norman (2 OU commits playing for Enid and hopefully 1 playing for Norman.)

SoonerBlonde87
9/11/2006, 03:18 PM
I think they played Moore. That kid looked like a stud. Hope we're recruiting him. BTW should be a good game as far as Sooner fans are concerned Enid vs Norman (2 OU commits playing for Enid and hopefully 1 playing for Norman.)

Broyles is an AMAZING football player. He is one of the reason why the highschool I went too can NOT win a game against them. I hope that OU can recruit him. Who knows.. Lets just hope for the best!

lukin254
9/11/2006, 03:21 PM
i haven't seen broyles mention anything about OU regarding his recruiting... did i miss something other than the fact that he lives in norman?

KingDavid
9/11/2006, 03:23 PM

exciting player . . . but I think he's been looking elsewhere because of all the talent we've brought in at DB in the past couple of years recruiting . . . and didn't we already sign a four star this past year.

This thread belongs in the recruiting area, fyi. Not that you don't know that . . . :)