PDA

View Full Version : Now this is humorous . . .

KingDavid
9/11/2006, 01:06 PM
"For the most part, we held him in check."

- Scott White, Washington linebacker, commenting on the play of Adrian Peterson, who ran for 165 yards and two touchdowns while garnering the Big XII's honor as offensive player of the week.

BIG_IKE
9/11/2006, 01:08 PM
Thats not NEARLY as funny as this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEmOliM5OAY

sooneron
9/11/2006, 01:09 PM
Well, 5.2 YPC is good, but not AD-like. There were 19 plays where he picked up less than 3.

Octavian
9/11/2006, 01:09 PM
5.2 yards a carry

Good job, Scott

OUDoc
9/11/2006, 01:11 PM
Kinda like the WSU QB from the Rose Bowl a few years ago. He said something about WSU "pretty much doing what we wanted out there" despite losing to us 34-14.

The Maestro
9/11/2006, 01:20 PM
If anything, it just shows the respect AD has nationwide. I think teams feel like if he goes for less than 200 they did their job. Kind of like holding Jordan under 30 back in his day with the Bulls. The thing that is encouraging is that Washington focused on AD and wanted PT to throw the ball. Well, AD got his and PT got his, too. We are not one dimensional and that mindset won't work. As our O-line gets better on more game time experience, I expect bigger and better from AD and PT.

KingDavid
9/11/2006, 01:20 PM
Thats not NEARLY as funny as this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEmOliM5OAY

You're right about that. Please tell me you've posted this in its own thread somewhere. Killed me. Was there tongue in that kiss?

BIG_IKE
9/11/2006, 01:29 PM
You're right about that. Please tell me you've posted this in its own thread somewhere. Killed me. Was there tongue in that kiss?
I tried to!
For some reason it won't let me start my own thread. Not sure why. Maybe because that SoonerMooner guy negged me. But yeah, Im ****ing everyone off at work playing it today.:D

instigator
9/11/2006, 02:46 PM
I tried to!
For some reason it won't let me start my own thread. Not sure why. Maybe because that SoonerMooner guy negged me. But yeah, Im ****ing everyone off at work playing it today.:D
No one can start threads until they have 50 or so posts.