PDA

View Full Version : Anna Nicole Smith's son is dead

Osce0la
9/11/2006, 10:57 AM
CNN.com (http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/americas/09/11/anna.nicole.son.dies.ap/index.html)

NASSAU, Bahamas (AP) -- The 20-year-old son of Anna Nicole Smith has been found dead in the Bahamas, where the former reality TV star and Playboy playmate gave birth to a baby girl days earlier.

BoogercountySooner
9/11/2006, 11:32 AM
That sucks for her.

LilSooner
9/11/2006, 03:57 PM
I just read he died while laying on her bed. She woke up and couldn't get him to respond. He was visiting her at the hospital.

So sad.

jk the sooner fan
9/11/2006, 03:58 PM
she's a strange bird, no doubt, but anytime a mother loses a son, its a sad deal.....especially at that age

Boomer.....
9/11/2006, 04:20 PM
Very sad. My first thought was that he was taking some of her crazy pills.

mrowl
9/11/2006, 04:32 PM
rumors of a "massive heart-attack", horrible.

Okla-homey
9/11/2006, 04:49 PM
People tend to die around that woman.

Just saying.

Boomer.....
9/11/2006, 04:49 PM
rumors of a "massive heart-attack", horrible.

At 20 years old. Wow. :(

VeeJay
9/11/2006, 05:02 PM
I watched her reality show two times, I think. What a wierdo. In one of the episodes she was always yelling at her son, and in one segment she went with the even wierder purple haired assistant, and her son, to a pizza parlor. This was in Anna Nicole's plus size days.

You don't expect people mired in such crass freakdom to die suddenly. Regardless, that is too bad for all of them.

StoopTroup
9/11/2006, 05:07 PM
Very weird story.

Taxman71
9/11/2006, 05:19 PM
What is it with celebraties having kids in third world countries? Bahamas, Africa, etc. What is so bad about a good ole OBGYN in the USA?

royalfan5
9/11/2006, 05:44 PM
What is it with celebraties having kids in third world countries? Bahamas, Africa, etc. What is so bad about a good ole OBGYN in the USA?
many people, even non-celebrities are increasingly going abroad for medical procedures, often because it is way cheaper.

SicEmBaylor
9/11/2006, 05:51 PM

Have you seen the malpractice insurance costs for an OBGYN?

Boomer.....
9/12/2006, 08:52 AM
Now the news is that he was found dead laying next to Anna in her hospital room. She thought he was sleeping, but couldn't wake him up.

Taxman71
9/12/2006, 08:56 AM
many people, even non-celebrities are increasingly going abroad for medical procedures, often because it is way cheaper.

I don't think Branjelina or Anna Nicole had any money worries. Besides, who wants to save a few bucks when you are talking about the birth of a child?

C&CDean
9/12/2006, 09:00 AM
Does anybody really give a **** about this guy? Or her? Seriously? This is a finalist for the "non-newsworthy" award of the year.

Hamhock
9/12/2006, 09:19 AM
Does anybody really give a **** about this guy? Or her? Seriously? This is a finalist for the "non-newsworthy" award of the year.

I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and guess that one of the "C's" in C&C does not stand for compassion?

Osce0la
9/12/2006, 09:24 AM
I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and guess that one of the "C's" in C&C does not stand for compassion?
What are you talking about, it means:

Caring&Compassionate Dean

C&CDean
9/12/2006, 10:14 AM

People die every day. Good people. So why do I wanna hear about some sleazescumho and her ****ed up son dying on the bed next to her fat ***? He probably succumbed to skankitis majoris.

Viking Kitten
9/12/2006, 10:16 AM
Cranky and Cynical Dean? ;)

handcrafted
9/12/2006, 12:35 PM
A very good HS friend of mine died of a heart attack at age 23. Rare, but it does happen. Congenital conditions usually the culprit. Same with the football players that suddenly drop dead during practice, except the athletic exertion makes it happen to them more quickly.

I think King Solomon summarized things pretty well:

Go, eat your bread in joy, and drink your wine with a merry heart, for God has already approved what you do.

Let your garments be always white. Let not oil be lacking on your head.

Enjoy life with the wife whom you love, all the days of your vain life that he has given you under the sun, because that is your portion in life and in your toil at which you toil under the sun. Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your might, for there is no work or thought or knowledge or wisdom in Sheol, to which you are going.

-- Ecclesiastes 9:7-10

jk the sooner fan
9/12/2006, 12:40 PM
yep, back in 88 i was going thru a leadership course at Fort Sill - we were on a morning run, about 3 rows in front of me, one of my classmates just dropped dead....autopsy showed he had some rare heart condition - like the heart of a 70+ year old in a 20ish year old body......really sad