PDA

View Full Version : Evidently insurgents prefer Americans

85Sooner
9/11/2006, 10:40 AM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2006/09/10/wirq10.xml

Access to the part of the prison containing terrorism suspects was denied, but from that block came the sound of screaming. The screaming continued for a long time.

"I am sure someone was being beaten, they were screaming like they were being hit," the witness reported. "I felt scared, I was asking what was happening in the terrorist section.

"I heard shouting, like someone had a hot iron on their body, screams. The officer said they were just screaming by themselves. I was hearing the screams throughout the visit."

The witness said that even in the thieves' section prisoners were being treated badly. "Someone was shouting 'Please help us, we want the human rights officers, we want the Americans to come back'," he said.

Hamhock
9/11/2006, 10:42 AM
Yea, but I bet the new warden isn't taking pictures of them and other inhumane stuff....;)

Gandalf_The_Grey
9/11/2006, 10:47 AM
Couldn't have happened to a nicer group of people ;)

SoonerBorn68
9/11/2006, 11:53 AM
The Americans were better than the Iraqis. They treated us better," said Khalid Alaani, who was held on suspicion of involvement in Sunni terrorism.

Aw...

Nekkid human pyramids or red hot pokers up the ***? Nope, we Americans are too barbaric so you f'rs get the pokers.

SicEmBaylor
9/11/2006, 05:54 PM
Jack Bauer has gone to Iraq.