PDA

View Full Version : Disturbing sites from last weekend...

IB4OU2
9/11/2006, 09:14 AM
I was driving down South of Norman to a funeral/memorial for my Aunt Friday morning about 9:45 A.M. and came upon the poor Investsigator that was hit by the truck mirror on I35. That accident occured just a minute or so before I passed.

I had to leave the game early in the 4th Quarter and walked by a large fellow whom the paramedics were trying to resusitate at the corner of Jenkins and Brooks....he looked like he was already gone.

:( Ya'll be carefull please....

Partial Qualifier
9/11/2006, 09:35 AM
I was driving down South of Norman to a funeral/memorial for my Aunt Friday morning about 9:45 A.M. and came upon the poor Investsigator that was hit by the truck mirror on I35. That accident occured just a minute or so before I passed.

I had to leave the game early in the 4th Quarter and walked by a large fellow whom the paramedics were trying to resusitate at the corner of Jenkins and Brooks....he looked like he was already gone.

:( Ya'll be carefull please....

I wondered what happened with the investigator. Sheesh, he got hit by the truck's mirror? Ouch.

SoonerBK
9/11/2006, 10:58 AM
I had to sit by a 400 lb lady on a flight last Friday. She had to come down the aisle sideways, and yes she needed the seatbelt extension.

SoonerBorn68
9/11/2006, 11:22 AM
IB, I saw that on the news. Kinda ominous for me since it happened about 400 yards from my house.