PDA

View Full Version : The Official Make Fun of horns Thread

Gandalf_The_Grey
9/10/2006, 07:59 PM
Seriously quit starting 5,000 threads ;) Let them all flow off the page. And only make disparaging remarks about the horns in here! It looks Aggyish to have 9 or 10 threads bagging on the horns inadequacies. And to be fair, the horns suck just as bad now as they did 7 days ago.

:pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop:

tbl
9/10/2006, 08:02 PM
They did get beat by the number one team in the country (and I would argue that tOSU is deserving of that ranking).

tbl
9/10/2006, 08:03 PM
but I still hate them and I was thrilled with watching them lose at home.

Al Gore
9/10/2006, 08:04 PM
Mack has herpes.....I want to see Colt's mom naked and Cheez-it's "d" got burned.......

1991SOONER
9/10/2006, 08:04 PM
I copied and pasted from another thread, but here it is;

Ahhhhh.....the good old Mack Brown days are back. Did anyone else noticed that Texas looked alot like they have in years past (before Vince Young)?

In other words......OVERATED

I'm glad the old Mack Brown team is back. I missed them.

We are going to have fun for the next 5 years....mark it down:pop:

The Maestro
9/10/2006, 08:05 PM
I think Colt McCoy was exhausted from swimming across a pond, er...I mean, a lake...and then having the ability to walk up a dark driveway. Had he not saved that man's life Texas would have won. What a hero!

Gandalf_The_Grey
9/10/2006, 08:06 PM
Mack has herpes.....I want to see Colt's mom naked and Cheez-it's "d" got burned.......

http://www.cs.iastate.edu/%7Edgllnghm/insult_master.jpg

BOOMERBRADLEY
9/10/2006, 08:11 PM
In all seriousness Colt seems like a very nice kid.

That being said, now the horns are back down to Earth with the rest of us.

LosAngelesSooner
9/10/2006, 08:19 PM
I love this thread...

...almost as much as I loved listening to all the "experts" jumping off the Colt McCoy bandwagon. I swear...Corso had skid marks on his butt from his rough landing. Duck and roll, Corso.

MiccoMacey
9/10/2006, 08:36 PM

Pics? :D

And while I think they did well, please remember Texas' running game got 172 yards rushing...one yard more than the RB for Northern Illinois got all by himself the previous week. And the NIU QB threw for more yards. And scored more points.

And this was a road game for OSU, not at home like it was against NIU.

Sco
9/10/2006, 11:33 PM
http://img.coxnewsweb.com/C/07/50/59/image_4759507.jpg

I think this was taken with 5 minutes left or so in the game...

Greg (97) to Colt: "Hey man, no worries... I'm sure Vince is about to show up and win this one for us. You just wait and see... he's on his way, and he'll give you that big hug he's been promising ya, and everything's gonna be all right. I promise."

ADs_Agent
9/10/2006, 11:52 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=nEmOliM5OAY

ouwasp
9/11/2006, 12:46 AM
The whorns are now all about Rice...

Don't you know they are having a fun time prepping outside of the limelight...

:texan:

TheUnnamedSooner
9/11/2006, 10:37 AM
haha texass sucks

NormanPride
9/11/2006, 10:51 AM
While I always love to see the whorns lose, I will wait to make fun of them until after we beat them.

hybridworks
9/11/2006, 10:52 AM

Did anyone see the thing growing off of Mack's lip? Much more than herpe's...

r5TPsooner
9/11/2006, 10:58 AM
Mack looked like he lost salary bonus at the end of the game.

BTW, I noticed the "growth" on Mack's lip too... it kinda looked like fudge to me? He and Matthew McConaughey probably got together at the half.

KC//CRIMSON
9/11/2006, 12:05 PM
Burnt Orange Turds in the NFL Sundays Results.

Vince Young - 3/4 27yards 0 TD 1 Int

Chris Simms - 17/29 133yards 0 TD 3 Int

proudsoonergal
9/11/2006, 12:14 PM
Don't forget about Benson and TFRW.... less than a hundred yards combined, I believe.

FaninAma
9/11/2006, 12:34 PM
They did get beat by the number one team in the country (and I would argue that tOSU is deserving of that ranking).

And I would argue that OSU is not the number one team in the country right now. They have a weak running game and their defense really hasn't played outstanding despite the 7 points the horns scored. I think that's a testament to the horn's ineptness on offense as much as anything the Buckeyes did to shut them down.

Mack thought he could play a conservative game offensively and allow his defense to win it. Well, it appears that it's not just OU who has concerns about their defense. The Horn's secondary got lit up on Saturday. I fully expect Terrell Brown to have served his short sentence in Mack's dog house and be back on the field the next game.

KC//CRIMSON
9/11/2006, 10:49 PM
From CNNI: Sorry about the loss, Texas. At least you made Matthew McConaughey look like an idiot.

Celebrity Quote of the Week:

"A very good team is coming to our house and wants to steal something that we own . . . a national championship . . . when the University of Texas Longhorns play for the love of his brother lining up next to him, for the pride of giving his personal best every down, for the honor of every grandparent that could AND could not be at the game, the final whistle will blow and we will be victorious . . . the wannabe thieves will be sent home hurting, humbled, and with a respect for our character." :texan:

--Matthew McConaughey, before Saturday's Buckeyes-Longhorns game, which Texas lost, 24-7. Is the entire country sick of him yet, or is it just a northeast thing?

daddywarbucks
9/12/2006, 07:26 AM
dum de dum de dumm...........tuuuuusssssseeday

Earickson
9/12/2006, 07:36 AM
one month

Plano UT
9/12/2006, 12:38 PM
one month

Less than that. At least you get this week to root for a decent game. Somehow I have to make it through Rice, Iowa St. and SFA before getting to another good game.

October can not come fast enough

MiccoMacey
9/12/2006, 12:40 PM
NLT!!!

goingoneight
9/12/2006, 08:27 PM
Not limited to??? :confused:

:D

KingDavid
9/13/2006, 01:25 AM
From CNNI: Sorry about the loss, Texas. At least you made Matthew McConaughey look like an idiot.

Celebrity Quote of the Week:

"A very good team is coming to our house and wants to steal something that we own . . . a national championship . . . when the University of Texas Longhorns play for the love of his brother lining up next to him, for the pride of giving his personal best every down, for the honor of every grandparent that could AND could not be at the game, the final whistle will blow and we will be victorious . . . the wannabe thieves will be sent home hurting, humbled, and with a respect for our character." :texan:

--Matthew McConaughey, before Saturday's Buckeyes-Longhorns game, which Texas lost, 24-7. Is the entire country sick of him yet, or is it just a northeast thing?

he is just another silly, silly whorn. good for a little chuckle and potentially a good source for weed. silly whorn, silly silly whorn.