PDA

View Full Version : Texas full of themselves? (yes I know it is an oxymoron)

Skysooner
9/10/2006, 07:24 PM
Something happened to the database during this initial posting or maybe I'm just not seeing my post. Here is what was there.

Incorrect. In fact, we did exactly what you said not to against OU last year and dealt them the biggest *** kicking in the history of the rivalry. You are throwing stones from a glass house. You're saying I'm biased just because I don't agree with your philosophy and that therefore makes me wrong. Then again, this is a personal grudge you have, so I (along with a number of people who've read your replies to my posts) take what you say to or about me with a grain of salt.

http://forums.hornfans.com/php/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=football&Number=4470968&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=

Hmm....does he mean on their side of the ball. I seem to remember a couple of big victories on our side in the last 6 years.

Rhino
9/10/2006, 07:35 PM
In fact, we did exactly what you said not to against OU last year and dealt them the biggest *** kicking in the history of the rivalry. He's not very good at math.

sooner518
9/10/2006, 07:38 PM
dont you mean that its redundant?

badger
9/10/2006, 07:40 PM
no offense, but soonerfans.com is full of texas threads.

but yeah, texas is full of themselves. I'd say we should probably look in the mirror on this one. NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP NUMBER EIGHT HERE WE COME!!! :D

Skysooner
9/10/2006, 07:47 PM
dont you mean that its redundant?

Redundant is a better word.

This thread was actually about their offense. I'm just happy they lost early in the season. No more of this "streak" talk unless it is Jessica Alba running nekkid across my lawn.