PDA

View Full Version : What if...

soonerhubs
9/10/2006, 07:02 PM
Bob was also playing more of an active role as a Defensive Coordinator? Maybe he takes on more of an active role than I know, but I just recall a few years ago watching an ESPN classic with Bob on the Florida Sidelines leading an amazing Defense that humiliated the likes of Peyton Manning.

Like I said, maybe he does this already, but if that's not the case I often wonder if perhaps he should go help more.

Any thoughts?:pop:

Snrfn4ever08
9/10/2006, 07:05 PM
Bob was also playing more of an active role as a Defensive Coordinator? Maybe he takes on more of an active role than I know, but I just recall a few years ago watching an ESPN classic with Bob on the Florida Sidelines leading an amazing Defense that humiliated the likes of Peyton Manning.

Like I said, maybe he does this already, but if that's not the case I often wonder if perhaps he should go help more.

Any thoughts?:pop:
my thoughts are i like your thoughts. we all know that stoops is a defensive mastermind, and things haven't quite been the same ever since mike left. i think any extra influence from him would be very beneficial

BermudaSooner
9/10/2006, 07:11 PM
Not that I'm invited to any coaches meetings, but I've got to believe that Bob is quite involved in the defensive schemes and planning.

Do you mean defensive calls during the game?

Snrfn4ever08
9/10/2006, 07:12 PM
Do you mean defensive calls during the game?
that's more of what i'm talking about. i wonder how involved he is in making the calls

Stitch Face
9/10/2006, 07:14 PM
Move Bob to DC and make me HC.

Snrfn4ever08
9/10/2006, 07:14 PM
Move Bob to DC and make me HC.
lemme see your resume:D

soonerhubs
9/10/2006, 07:24 PM
I'm just recalling the team work play calling that Mike and Brent used to be involved in as they would intently and intensely look at everything and make the calls for the Defense. Perhaps Bob and Brent would be a great sight. Again, this may already be taking place.