PDA

View Full Version : Mack patting the Ref on butt

Katy's Most Wanted
9/10/2006, 06:32 PM
Did any of my Sooner brethern recall seeing Mack talking to the Ref on the sideline and gently give him a couple of pats on butt? Then out of the blue a very late flag is thrown against OSU.
HMMMMMM.
And what about the very questionable roughing the passer call that gave the whorns a first and goal leading to their only score? Even the announcers thought it was a very liberal interpretation of the helmet to helmet rule.
Is it just me, or do the refs have their favorite coaches, of which Stoops is not one?

Snrfn4ever08
9/10/2006, 06:34 PM
Did any of my Sooner brethern recall seeing Mack talking to the Ref on the sideline and gently give him a couple of pats on butt? Then out of the blue a very late flag is thrown against OSU.
HMMMMMM.
And what about the very questionable roughing the passer call that gave the whorns a first and goal leading to their only score? Even the announcers thought it was a very liberal interpretation of the helmet to helmet rule.
Is it just me, or do the refs have their favorite coaches, of which Stoops is not one?
well, i think there are a lot of people that hate stoops because they see him as being arrogant. then again, how can you be arrogant when you're the best??:D

SoonerBlonde87
9/10/2006, 06:34 PM
HMMMMMM.

Hahaha. No I didn't notice that one. LoL..

Mongo
9/10/2006, 06:36 PM
saw and thought the same thing. surely some one has that image TIVO'ed

KingDavid
9/10/2006, 06:42 PM
HMMMMMM.

Stoops lacks Mack's tender-bottom touch.

Snrfn4ever08
9/10/2006, 06:42 PM
Stoops lacks Mack's tender-bottom touch.
yea, he's just a little bit too stern

SoonerBlonde87
9/10/2006, 06:46 PM
yea, he's just a little bit too stern

HAHAHA

soonerhubs
9/10/2006, 07:05 PM
Sorry, I turned the TV off after our game.

Skysooner
9/10/2006, 07:07 PM
NTTATWWT

Statalyzer
9/11/2006, 02:21 AM
Late flag or not, it was clearly the right call as it was obvious intentional grounding.

The late hit on McCoy was a stupid call. I thought only Brady Quinn got that kind of call.

OU Adonis
9/11/2006, 02:36 AM
I bet Mack was hoping the ref was going to turn around while he was doing the patting.

daddywarbucks
9/11/2006, 08:18 AM
Mack fondling ref=rancid mouth sore

BIG_IKE
9/11/2006, 08:24 AM
MAcks days of fingerbangin Mary Jane Rotten crotch are OVER!!! :D

picasso
9/11/2006, 09:37 AM
Late flag or not, it was clearly the right call as it was obvious intentional grounding.

The late hit on McCoy was a stupid call. I thought only Brady Quinn got that kind of call.
agreed.

Nice Full Metal Jacket quote there Ike. Don't quite get the reference though.:)

MarylandSooner
9/11/2006, 11:40 AM
Mack was rubbing the ref's bottom to thank him for the herpes.

SWOhioBuckeye
9/11/2006, 11:58 AM
Unfortunately they were bigten refs, but as bad as they were at least you didn't see them celebrating with the team after the win like the big12 refs last year.

imasoonergirl
9/11/2006, 12:16 PM
I guess Mack didn't pat the right thing he still lost. Oh did I mention Texas Sucks.

KC//CRIMSON
9/11/2006, 12:22 PM
Yep, I saw it with my own two eyes. Mack grabbed a handfull of zebra *ss!

JohnnyMack
9/11/2006, 12:33 PM
I thought that Saxet got some serious home-cooking. That ref wasn't gonna call holding on the Saxet o-line if someone had a gun to his wife's head. The only time they got a holding call was when the linesman called it when the little screen pass was coming down the sideline and the o lineman tackled his man. Even then the ref didn't budge to grab a flag.