PDA

View Full Version : First spread I have seen for Oregon game

The Maestro
9/10/2006, 06:22 PM
Just checked at covers.com. They have Oregon as a 3.5 favorite. Not surprised. Sounds about right at this point.

Snrfn4ever08
9/10/2006, 06:23 PM
Just checked at covers.com. They have Oregon as a 3.5 favorite. Not surprised. Sounds about right at this point.
i think that's a pretty good place to start. i'll take us though

SoonerBlonde87
9/10/2006, 06:24 PM

Figures... But hey what can ya do about it.. Of course they aren't going to choose us. No one ever chooses us.

The Preach Man
9/10/2006, 06:27 PM
Figures... But hey what can ya do about it.. Of course they aren't going to choose us. No one ever chooses us.

well, when it comes to money they are not 'picking' on us. When people make these spreads its because they want to make money, they could care less who wins (from a fan's standpoint).

StoopTroup
9/10/2006, 06:27 PM
What does it matter really.

I'd like to get OU and the points every weekend. :D

SoonerBlonde87
9/10/2006, 06:29 PM
Well.. all I have to say is hopefully we can prove everyone wrong on Saturday! Boomer Sooner!

KingDavid
9/10/2006, 06:31 PM

thanks for the info.

OUHOMER
9/10/2006, 06:39 PM
with it being a home game for them I am suprised its not 6.5 to 7.5

VolinArizona
9/10/2006, 06:39 PM
What does it matter really.

I'd like to get OU and the points every weekend. :D

And you'd be losing money :p

Snrfn4ever08
9/10/2006, 06:40 PM
why are the vols back again???

BermudaSooner
9/10/2006, 06:43 PM

Actually, he'd have won both games this year. Taking OU and getting points, since we won both games, he clearly would have won both.

The Maestro
9/10/2006, 06:44 PM
After our second half and in full review of Oregon's 2-0 start this game looks more and more intriguing. The Ducks were so impressed with their win over Stanford...well, that should have been thrown out after San Jose State ran for about 350 yards against Stanford last night and beat the Cardinal. They had a battle on their hands with Fresno last night and did find a way to win, but Oregon better not be too full of themselves. That didn't work so well for them and their number six ranking last December.

The Maestro
9/10/2006, 06:46 PM
Actually, he'd have won both games this year. Taking OU and getting points, since we won both games, he clearly would have won both.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....I guess you don't bet, do you?

Historically, OU is a money loser in the Stoops era, it seems. They are 0-2 so far this year against the spread. We usually take it easy on bad teams and once we are great we get tough spreads to cover.

Snrfn4ever08
9/10/2006, 06:47 PM
yea, i think you're a little bit confused