PDA

View Full Version : PT is the man

cobrapilot
9/10/2006, 03:24 PM
When Thompson left central Texas (leander) to go to OU I always envisioned him at WR or DB. Never thought he had the talent to be a QB at OU (remember we were coming off Huepel and I thought we would stay in a Leach like offense.

Pt has pleasantly surprised me this season. He truly has remained dedicated to OU and the TEAM!!!!

Thanks Paul, and thanks to your dad as well for encouraging you to redshirt as a Junior, and encouraging you to stay ready to play QB

soonerhubs
9/10/2006, 03:27 PM
When Thompson left central Texas (leander) to go to OU I always envisioned him at WR or DB. Never thought he had the talent to be a QB at OU (remember we were coming off Huepel and I thought we would stay in a Leach like offense.

Pt has pleasantly surprised me this season. He truly has remained dedicated to OU and the TEAM!!!!

Thanks Paul, and thanks to your dad as well for encouraging you to redshirt as a Junior, and encouraging you to stay ready to play QB
AMEN!

85Sooner
9/10/2006, 03:33 PM
i WHOLE heatedly agree.

Flagstaffsooner
9/10/2006, 03:41 PM
I wish we had used him last year.

Partial Qualifier
9/10/2006, 03:44 PM
I wish we had used him last year.

I was thinking the same thing while watching the game Saturday. Turns out he just needed more time to settle down. Coaches might hafta admit they goofed that decision, but hindsight is 20/20, etc. etc.

daddywarbucks
9/10/2006, 04:26 PM
I always knew he had the wheels and the mind to play QB I just wasnt sure if he had the ability to throw a touch pass, they were always darts..I think thats the reason some of his passes are high he always throws hard, till the second half of yesterdays game, it was like ...like.....like a beutiful butterfly floating down field(weeping) it was so pretty

Widescreen
9/10/2006, 04:32 PM
I met PT's dad after the Baylor game 2 years ago. Seems like a really good guy. PT's fortunate to have such a good family. Some of our players have had to fight through on their own.