PDA

View Full Version : Mack Brown has herpes?

OK2LA
9/10/2006, 03:15 PM
Now, I'm not one to start rumors or anything . . .

BUT

Did anyone see towards the fourth quarter that they were really zeroing in on ol Bitter Brown's face, and I kept on seeing something on his upper lip. At one point, it looked like he had just eaten a giant piece of poo - he had brown stuff all over his mouth, and that huge cold sore was in the middle of the mess. That frame was only on t.v. for about 2 seconds, but it was GROSS! *(Anyone record the game, and may be able to post a still?)*

As the game got further and further out of control - ABC kept getting closer and closer to that growth on his face. He must've been licking it or something, because everytime I'd see it, it was shiny, and wet . . . I just about threw up in my mouth. :meat:

I don't know if you saw it at the end of the game, but Tressel & Brown were at midfield, and Tressel leaned in, because he couldn't hear what Mack was saying, and then he jerked his head back, because he thought that Mack was gonna kiss him. If you look at the tape, and read Tressel's lips - he says: "Mack, you should really get that looked at."

OK2LA
9/10/2006, 03:17 PM
Lock it up - Sorry, I didn't see that post!

Glad I wasn't halucinating.