PDA

View Full Version : I like our chances vs. Oregon...

Soonerus
9/10/2006, 12:44 AM
...that's all I am saying...

Snrfn4ever08
9/10/2006, 12:45 AM
after watching the fresno game, so do I

TrophyCollector
9/10/2006, 12:46 AM
And Stanford may be working with Colorado on becoming the worst team in D1.

Jello Biafra
9/10/2006, 12:46 AM
after watching the fresno game, so do I

no doubt. fresno had nearly 350 yards on em.....

if we can get to 300, we win easily.

OUster
9/10/2006, 12:49 AM
COME ON FELLAS, LANGUAGE FIRST!!! It should be the other way around. They should be thinking they have some sort of chance against us.

Snrfn4ever08
9/10/2006, 12:50 AM
COME ON FELLAS, LANGUAGE FIRST!!! It should be the other way around. They should be thinking they have some sort of chance against us.
what???:confused:

Soonerus
9/10/2006, 12:51 AM
OK, I am overconfident against Oregon, I think we will kick their arse....

Snrfn4ever08
9/10/2006, 12:53 AM
OK, I am overconfident against Oregon, I think we will kick their arse....
i'm underconfident, I think we will kick their arse

Blue
9/10/2006, 01:00 AM
what???:confused:

:rolleyes:

TrophyCollector
9/10/2006, 01:09 AM
Also a good sign that all-time we are 6-0 vs. the *ucks and have outscored them 201-31.

iworshipbender
9/10/2006, 01:28 AM
or mabye you are just worried that you couldnt stop a semi-retarded 5 year old in a wheel chair with your horrible run defense. i'm looking foreward to a shootout in Autzen next week.

Blue
9/10/2006, 01:30 AM
I love lamp

Umm, OK.

iworshipbender
9/10/2006, 01:35 AM
you sure to make a solid case for oklahoma's greatness this year blue i admire your maturity and intelligance

Blue
9/10/2006, 01:38 AM
you sure to make a solid case for oklahoma's greatness this year blue i admire your maturity and intelligance

I admire your grammar.

iworshipbender
9/10/2006, 01:41 AM
me too. also my spelling and punctuation is quite exceptional as well.

Jello Biafra
9/10/2006, 01:43 AM
or mabye you are just worried that you couldnt stop a semi-retarded 5 year old in a wheel chair with your horrible run defense. i'm looking foreward to a shootout in Autzen next week.

yeh. we'd have some problems with this but im quite sure we can hold yours to under 100 ;)

iworshipbender
9/10/2006, 01:45 AM
which one? JJ, Stewart or Dixon? no matter what you will surrender 150+ yards on the ground.

Blue
9/10/2006, 01:46 AM
me too. also my spelling and punctuation is quite exceptional as well.

You're 9. And if you're not, you're the 5 year old retarded kid.

Jello Biafra
9/10/2006, 01:48 AM
which one? JJ, Stewart or Dixon? no matter what you will surrender 150+ yards on the ground.

rofl yeh because all three of those guys did so well against us last year right?

what you should be asking yourself this late evening there in the trailer park on web tv is can you guys hold peterson to under 200?

Blue

SCOREBOARD

iworshipbender
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/ORLY123/7de4a10c.jpg

your posting really makes me want me to rethink my stance on oregon's chanses next week

Jello Biafra
9/10/2006, 01:51 AM

your posting really makes me want me to rethink my stance on oregon's chanses next week

so tell us......we're dying to know........what is your stance :rolleyes:

Blue
9/10/2006, 01:52 AM
That kitten will be drowned!

iworshipbender
9/10/2006, 01:54 AM
that Oegon wins in a shoot out. our defense is incredibly suspect with all the inexperance and injuries this year, however our offense could develop into one of the best in the country. Oklahoma has AD and a shotty run defense.

Jello Biafra
9/10/2006, 01:57 AM
that Oegon wins in a shoot out. our defense is incredibly suspect with all the inexperance and injuries this year, however our offense could develop into one of the best in the country. Oklahoma has AD and a shotty run defense.

says you.......

answer me this though. if we hold onto the ball and just throw you the high hard one for 80% of the game, do we really need a run defense?

iworshipbender
9/10/2006, 01:58 AM
if you wanna keep us out of the endzone, yes.

Jello Biafra
9/10/2006, 02:01 AM
if you wanna keep us out of the endzone, yes.

yeh that worked well for washington today as well......

13 points in the first half...........7 meaningless in the last 3 minutes of the game.....

how many field goals did they kick after starting 1st and goal? i think three.....trust me. we won't have many problems with your junior varsity team.

iworshipbender
9/10/2006, 02:04 AM
oh yes the much fabled Washingdump offense, your defense made Stanback look like warren moon.

Jello Biafra
9/10/2006, 02:07 AM
oh yes the much fabled Washingdump offense, your defense made Stanback look like warren moon.

the odd thing about your dumbass statement just now, your qb plays a whole bunch like omar jacobs err....isaac stanbach

Blue
9/10/2006, 02:08 AM
How many championships does Oregon have?

pb4ou
9/10/2006, 02:09 AM
<Crickets> creek, creek, creek </Crickets>

Jello Biafra
9/10/2006, 02:09 AM
How many championships does Oregon have?

*raises hand* ooh ooh ohh

i can answer this one!!!

iworshipbender
9/10/2006, 02:10 AM
no, because Dennis Dixon doesn't suck.

noobalicious
9/10/2006, 02:11 AM

OU has a shotty run defense? You guys gave up 250 on the ground to Fresno State! What do you think Adrian Peterson will do?

OU's defense actually showed up today. If you discount the meaningless TD at the end of the game and the fluke nobody-touched-the-RB TD at the beginning we only allowed 6 points. Meaning...on real actual drives, we basically shut Washington down. Stanback looked like Warren Moon? What are you smoking? He got benched he was playing so bad.

and who's Oegon?

iworshipbender
9/10/2006, 02:11 AM
and what does it matter? a bunch of championships you won before this season doesnt directly affect this season does it?

Blue
9/10/2006, 02:13 AM
I hope they break out the all whites w/ white helmets. That way we can see the Duck blood.

Blue
9/10/2006, 02:13 AM
and what does it matter? a bunch of championships you won before this season doesnt directly affect this season does it?

SCOREBOARD!

Jello Biafra
9/10/2006, 02:14 AM

you'll see peter peter, peter eater.......we have more football history than you guys have saquatches smoking doobs in your woods.........and it will become quite aparent next saturday.

iworshipbender
9/10/2006, 02:14 AM
your run defense showed up today because you played WASHINGTON! they have won 3 games the past 2 seasons, you are gloating about beating one of the worst teams in the NCAA after having a ****ty first half, yeah you sure anwsered a lot of questions with your super-impressive win over the mutts

Blue
9/10/2006, 02:17 AM
your run defense showed up today because you played WASHINGTON! they have won 3 games the past 2 seasons, you are gloating about beating one of the worst teams in the NCAA after having a ****ty first half, yeah you sure anwsered a lot of questions with your super-impressive win over the mutts

Dude, Oregon sucks.

You're gonna need way more than Autzen to beat us.

OU- 34 Ducks- 21

Jello Biafra
9/10/2006, 02:17 AM

washington > fresno

pb4ou
9/10/2006, 02:18 AM

We'll be accepting your apology next weekend.

iworshipbender
9/10/2006, 02:18 AM
washington > fresno
wow

Jello Biafra
9/10/2006, 02:19 AM
wow

great comeback. rapier wit......bravo.

oooo tell us again about how loud and scary autzen is going to be for our guys.......

*taps his feet* i love this story......

Blue
9/10/2006, 02:21 AM
wow

Why do you worship this guy?

http://www.filmfashion.nl/stills/breakfastclub8.jpg

iworshipbender
9/10/2006, 02:22 AM
no, your rediculos statement baffled me, i auctually laughed out loud

noobalicious
9/10/2006, 02:22 AM

Maybe we should take him seriously though, because if anyone should be trash talking...its the Ducks fan with an impressive 7 point victory over Fresno State in the waning minutes. :rolleyes:

Jello Biafra
9/10/2006, 02:23 AM
Why do you worship this guy?

http://www.filmfashion.nl/stills/breakfastclub8.jpg

are you finished?

no

good. one more.

you done now?

not even close bud!

good thats one more.....ive got you for two months......don't mess with the bull young man youll get herpes from mack brown

Blue
Ducks fan

That's enough to LOL.

iworshipbender
a fresno state team that is much much better team than the fuskies? yeah great logic tardo

Blue
9/10/2006, 02:26 AM
a fresno state team that is much much better team than the fuskies? yeah great logic tardo

Why do you do this to yourself every year? S&M much? You have no chance. We're Ou, you're Uo. Get it?

Jello Biafra
9/10/2006, 02:26 AM

ok. how bout this....ill bet you your mothers virginity that dixon will get a slick blister rubbed on his taint by our defense by the 3rd quarter and will be benched......

Jello Biafra
9/10/2006, 02:27 AM
try to keep up.......you type too slow.

Blue
9/10/2006, 02:28 AM
ok. how bout this....ill bet you your mothers virginity that dixon will get a slick blister rubbed on his taint by our defense by the 3rd quarter and will be benched......

That's almost good enough to replace my sig. :D

Jello Biafra
i love when yer momma calls me biiiig poppaaaaaa

iworshipbender
you are OU, a broken-down shadow of its previous glory OU nonetheless, and that should by itself is good enough to get you ranked just like Penn State this year, congrats

Jello Biafra
9/10/2006, 02:29 AM
That's almost good enough to replace my sig. :D'

lol try not to encourage me.....ive got a half empty bottle of cheap rootbeer schnapps and roast duck on my mind....

cherokeebrewer
9/10/2006, 02:30 AM
I saw signs of a 'team' in the 2nd half. Good signs...

Admins...Why can I not start a thread? I really am a good guy.

noobalicious
9/10/2006, 02:31 AM
you are OU, a broken-down shadow of its previous glory OU nonetheless, and that should by itself is good enough to get you ranked just like Penn State this year, congrats

You are Oregon a team that has never been. That should be good enough to get you whooped on Saturday, and out of the polls.

Blue
9/10/2006, 02:32 AM

It'll be good enough to plow your *** in Autzen.

You have no answer for AD. Our D is clicking.

The Highlighters are going down.

Jello Biafra
9/10/2006, 02:32 AM
this post just proved it........

i've been waiting for a crack in your crack.....

you wouldn't know football if it walked up behind you and stuck a penile implant in your back pocket boy. even when we had the lowest point of 100 year history we were pulling more talent than you guys have ever had on your campus at one time..... we could beat you with the cast of the ringer playing o line.....

now get yer dumb *** on your bed with your underwear on backwards and wait fer yer daddy to git home

pb4ou
9/10/2006, 02:34 AM
you're dispicable

Fixed :P

Jello Biafra
9/10/2006, 02:35 AM
Fixed :P

rofl i think its you're dithpicable.......

Jello Biafra
9/10/2006, 02:38 AM
jesus bender, are you mildly retarded or just looking up words in your pocket dictionary? im half drunk and slapping you like you fainted in church.....

iworshipbender
9/10/2006, 02:39 AM
wow, why am i even posting here, i knew that i was going to get into an e-fight with a bunch of oklahomo hick spooners if i tried, i just came for the farks, that ****'s awesome. well, i hope the game will be as exciting as i think it will, and i also hope everyone walks away healthy.

KingDavid
9/10/2006, 02:40 AM

that's a damn cute little kitty.

Jello Biafra
9/10/2006, 02:41 AM
wow, why am i even posting here, i knew that i was going to get into an e-fight with a bunch of oklahomo hick spooners if i tried, i just came for the farks, that ****'s awesome. well, i hope the game will be as exciting as i think it will, and i also hope everyone walks away healthy.

there ya go you lil hippie homeowner. i was waiting for these oneliners to pop up. well, thanks for stopping by. don't go away mad, just go away. go away kid...grown folks is talkin here.

tell your mom the checks in the mail.

Blue
9/10/2006, 02:42 AM

I hope you go to bed soon because mom's gonna be knockin on that door pretty early for Sunday School.

KingDavid

take your little kitten and scurry along . . .

Jello Biafra
that's a damn cute little kitty.

yeh. i had to go to the kitchen to heat up some chinese leftovers :)

noobalicious
9/10/2006, 02:43 AM
wow, why am i even posting here

Excellent question

Octavian
9/10/2006, 02:51 AM

You're easily the worst fan I've seen represent the Oregon fanbase in person or on the internet.

You're a guest here...and no one gives a damn whether you like the farks or not....be respectful or get out.

DucksWin
9/10/2006, 03:13 AM
I like our chances verses the Sooner. Barely beat UAB? And you all have the nerve to call out the Duck beating Fresno w/ out our best running back?

Imagine the Sooner outcome last week if your star RB did not play?

Prepare for your season ending loss next week in Eugene.

Blue
9/10/2006, 03:15 AM
I like our chances verses the Sooner. Barely beat UAB? And you all have the nerve to call out the Duck beating Fresno w/ out our best running back?

SCOREBOARD!

Oregon is a Never-Was.

DucksWin
9/10/2006, 03:20 AM
Blue, your intelligent and thoughtful retorts overwhelm me. Are you an example of the education one receives from Oklahoma?

OKC-SLC
9/10/2006, 03:20 AM
rediculos
Now, I'm not usually one for spelling/grammar/typing smack.

But seriously, I mean it; are you a retard?

DucksWin
9/10/2006, 03:27 AM
yeah, it bothers me something firece seeing all the young pups having difficulties spelling words like DEFINITELY and RIDICULOUS.

I see Definitely spelled Defanitely and Ridiculous spelled Rediculous so often that I fear Webster may actually make the change!

OKC-SLC
9/10/2006, 03:29 AM
I see Definitely spelled Defanitely and Ridiculous spelled Rediculous so often that I fear Webster may actually make the change!
yep.

KingDavid
9/10/2006, 03:54 AM
yeh. i had to go to the kitchen to heat up some chinese leftovers :)

nice.

KingDavid
9/10/2006, 03:57 AM

Prepare to go the way of the kitten, fiend. My chopsticks are coming out . . .

KingDavid
9/10/2006, 04:00 AM
Blue, your intelligent and thoughtful retorts overwhelm me. Are you an example of the education one receives from Oklahoma?

edukashun? roun' hear? nope. but we du know how too rede the

SCOREBOARD!!!!!

Phil
9/10/2006, 09:16 AM
wow, why am i even posting here,

You're not.

Phil
9/10/2006, 09:17 AM

Watch yourself.

cherokeebrewer
9/10/2006, 09:52 AM
yeah, it bothers me something firece seeing all the young pups having difficulties spelling words like DEFINITELY and RIDICULOUS.

But, can you explain 'shotty'?