PDA

View Full Version : Jonathan Stewart...

OUster
9/10/2006, 12:37 AM
So, this all world, big balls, second-coming-of-AD running back from Oregon sounded like a threat coming into their game with OU after last weeks performance. Tonight he has only one carry for three yards after he carried for over 150 last week. Anyone know whats up with this?

Snrfn4ever08
9/10/2006, 12:38 AM
So, this all world, big balls, second-coming-of-AD running back from Oregon sounded like a threat coming into their game with OU after last weeks performance. Tonight he has only one carry for three yards after he carried for over 150 last week. Anyone know whats up with this?
just as long as he sucks this bad next week, i don't wanna ask questions

TrophyCollector
9/10/2006, 12:38 AM

He's hurt.

TMcGee86
9/10/2006, 12:39 AM
The stiff arm was pretty impressive.

Other than that... meh.

Snrfn4ever08
9/10/2006, 12:39 AM
He's hurt.
this probably sounds cold-hearted,but, GOOD!!!:D

boomersooner82
9/10/2006, 12:40 AM
I came into the game late and was wondering where he was. How'd he do it?

Snrfn4ever08
9/10/2006, 12:41 AM
I came into the game late and was wondering where he was. How'd he do it?
i hope it was an acl!!!

TMcGee86
9/10/2006, 12:43 AM
Was that him on crutches?

Man, must be serious.

That's a shame. A real shame.

Snrfn4ever08
9/10/2006, 12:48 AM
Was that him on crutches?

Man, must be serious.

That's a shame. A real shame.
maybe to you, not to me:D

TMcGee86
9/10/2006, 12:51 AM
maybe to you, not to me:D

I forgot the ;) after the word shame. :D

Snrfn4ever08
9/10/2006, 12:53 AM
I forgot the ;) after the word shame. :D
alright, that clears it up for me

Blue
9/10/2006, 12:58 AM
Wishing for the opposing teams player to be hurt...aggie.

Is everyone taking crazy pills!

http://www.ashleysaunders.com/ashblog/archives/mugatu.jpg

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
9/10/2006, 12:59 AM
i hope it was an acl!!!

them's vacation words

Widescreen
9/10/2006, 01:01 AM
Come on people. Being glad for an opponents injury?

TMcGee86
9/10/2006, 01:03 AM
Wishing for the opposing teams player to be hurt...aggie.

Is everyone taking crazy pills!

http://www.ashleysaunders.com/ashblog/archives/mugatu.jpg

I agree. I dont wish for them to be hurt. I just wont be all that upset if he is already hurt.

Though I generally like for teams to be a full stregth when we play them, with our current troubles against the run, I figure every little bit helps.

Here's hoping he makes a full recovery.

Next Sunday.

iworshipbender
9/10/2006, 01:05 AM
Jonathan Stewart got a sprained ankle during the stanford game. he will be back in full force for the oklahomo game.

the guy on crutches was Jackie Bates, a CB

OUster
9/10/2006, 01:11 AM
Jonathan Stewart got a sprained ankle during the stanford game. he will be back in full force for the oklahomo game.

Wow, he may make the difference! Fear has now crawled into the picture...my money's on oregon now:rolleyes:

Widescreen
9/10/2006, 01:14 AM

Hey, Imabender. F off.

mdklatt
9/10/2006, 01:14 AM
http://www.icommag.com/november-2002/images/november-jon-stewart.jpg

We're supposed to be worried about this guy? He's gotta be in his 40's!

OUster
9/10/2006, 01:17 AM
Re: Jonathan Stewart...

Dude, he's got this wicked wit...you just can't coach preparation for it!

Widescreen
9/10/2006, 01:18 AM
http://www.icommag.com/november-2002/images/november-jon-stewart.jpg

We won't be able to stop him. We can only hope to contain him.

mdklatt
9/10/2006, 01:21 AM

Jon Stewart > Steven Colbert

Colbare Repore >> Daily Show

:les: COMEDY CENTRAL SMACK!

OUster
9/10/2006, 01:25 AM
Jon Stewart > Steven Colbert

Colbare Repore >> Daily Show

Dude, you're crazy...Colbert's French. No way frenchy beats out good ol American smartassiness! Any red blooded 'merican knows that. You're 'merican, right?

Scott D
9/10/2006, 11:20 AM
every day I hope that this board will become less populated by the lower 10% of the mental acuity scale....every day I am disappointed.

GrapevineSooner
9/10/2006, 11:41 AM

He'll have our defense in stitches.

Next thing you know, he's 50 yards down the field past everyone.

crawfish
9/10/2006, 11:44 AM
every day I hope that this board will become less populated by the lower 10% of the mental acuity scale....every day I am disappointed.

By some strange coincidence, it is on the days you're gone.

:D

stoops the eternal pimp
9/10/2006, 11:47 AM
The stiff arm was pretty impressive.

Other than that... meh.

That wasnt Stewart..It was the backup

TMcGee86
9/10/2006, 12:09 PM

yeah, I figured that out right after I posted.

Still a good stiff arm. heh

Either way we need to improve our run D.

Quack 10
9/10/2006, 12:12 PM

Correct. That was Jeremiah Johnson, and he had more than one straight arm.

BTW, Stewart had one carry for three yards ... and a TD! It was stat- padding play. He said he was at about 75 percent, so who knows how ready he'll be next week.

The guy on crutches was Jackie Bates, Oregon's best corner. In fact, Fresno beat up the Ducks, particularly the DL and and secondary.

Fresno's Dwayne Wright is a great running back, but he's no AD, and he shredded Oregon. On the other had, Dennis Dixon was brilliant at times, and WR Jaison Williams is a load.

People will no doubt claim that the Ducks resorted to trickery to win on the fake FG, but that's not true. Fresno had blocked the previous FG attempt (then stupidly touched a live ball, which the Ducks recovered), and they were coming hard; Belloti simply out-foxed Hill. As it turned out, a FG would have won the game anyway, but it was a smart and gutsy call.

I'm not sure if Oregon has the depth to recover from this one in time for the Sooners, but it's gonna be hellya fun to watch.

Fresno State at Washington is happening simultaneously; life is good!

Viva los pinches Patos!

Snrfn4ever08
9/10/2006, 12:14 PM

BTW, Stewart had one carry for three yards ... and a TD! It was stat- padding play. He said he was at about 75 percent, so who knows how ready he'll be next week.

The guy on crutches was Jackie Bates, Oregon's best corner. In fact, Fresno beat up the Ducks, particularly the DL and and secondary.

Fresno's Dwayne Wright is a great running back, but he's no AD, and he shredded Oregon. On the other had, Dennis Dixon was brilliant at times, and WR Jaison Williams is a load.

People will no doubt claim that the Ducks resorted to trickery to win on the fake FG, but that's not true. Fresno had blocked the previous FG attempt (then stupidly touched a live ball, which the Ducks recovered), and they were coming hard; Belloti simply out-foxed Hill. As it turned out, a FG would have won the game anyway, but it was a smart and gutsy call.

I'm not sure if Oregon has the depth to recover from this one in time for the Sooners, but it's gonna be hellya fun to watch.

Viva los pinches Patos!
finally, a duck fan that knows how to handle an opposing fanbase message board. have some spek!!!:D

Snrfn4ever08
9/10/2006, 12:23 PM
alright, guys, maybe i need to clarify since i seem to be taking a little bit of unwarranted heat. i would never wish a serious injury on another team's player, especially not one from a team like oregon. i say one or two things jokingly, and start getting negged. take a joke

MiccoMacey
9/10/2006, 12:25 PM
Thankful for injuries sustained by opposing players is about as classless and immature as you can get.

edit: Just saw your post. I'm glad you were joking.

crawfish
9/10/2006, 12:31 PM

A man of peace, driven wild! :eek:

He's a definite danger to offensive lines. And to Crow indians.

Snrfn4ever08
9/10/2006, 12:34 PM
Thankful for injuries sustained by opposing players is about as classless and immature as you can get.

edit: Just saw your post. I'm glad you were joking.
yea, i wouldn't really wish anything on anybody that i wouldn't wish on myself. i was just saying it jokingly, and it turned out to be a dumbass move that i had no idea i was gonna get flamed for. i really didn't mean for everybody to take it that way

Scott D
9/10/2006, 03:28 PM
By some strange coincidence, it is on the days you're gone.

:D

hey don't drag me into your issues with Howzit :D

Widescreen
9/10/2006, 04:54 PM
As the duly elected leader of the 10% club, suck it. :mad:

;)

leavingthezoo
9/10/2006, 05:47 PM

it takes effort to run me off. :mad:

Snrfn4ever08
9/10/2006, 05:57 PM
alright, guys, i already tried to explain that the crack about stewart was just a joke. maybe if some of you idiots would read the entire thread, you would've realized that. why the hell am i still getting neg spekked??? give me a break. and one request, if you're gonna neg spek me, at least have the balls to put your name on it. if you're too scared to live up to it, don't do it. i mean, really guys, what are you worried about??? are you worried i'll neg spek you back???? who cares!!! i don't even care about the neg spek, i'm just tired of getting messages about how immature, tasteless, and classless i am.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
9/10/2006, 07:46 PM
you were warned, enjoy your month off...

edit: since this is your first offense, i'll give you a week...

daMentor
9/10/2006, 08:13 PM
Wishing that players on other teams get injured or are injured is very aggieish. I say we make him wear orange for a week as well. ;)

Scott D
9/10/2006, 08:36 PM
alright, guys, i already tried to explain that the crack about stewart was just a joke. maybe if some of you idiots would read the entire thread, you would've realized that. why the hell am i still getting neg spekked??? give me a break. and one request, if you're gonna neg spek me, at least have the balls to put your name on it. if you're too scared to live up to it, don't do it. i mean, really guys, what are you worried about??? are you worried i'll neg spek you back???? who cares!!! i don't even care about the neg spek, i'm just tired of getting messages about how immature, tasteless, and classless i am.

I think your posts clarify that last point on a regular basis.

MiccoMacey
9/10/2006, 08:44 PM
"I mean I don't care who negged me, but who was it really? It doesn't bother me at all regardless of the fact that's all I speak about in my last four posts. I won't even look...here....just type it here while I turn my head....I won't peak, I promise. I have scruples, unlike the idiot who neg spekked me and didn't sign his name. Which I don't care about at all. I just want to know who it was".

daMentor
9/10/2006, 08:49 PM
"I mean I don't care who negged me, but who was it really? It doesn't bother me at all regardless of the fact that's all I speak about in my last four posts. I won't even look...here....just type it here while I turn my head....I won't peak, I promise. I have scruples, unlike the idiot who neg spekked me and didn't sign his name. Which I don't care about at all. I just want to know who it was".
lol... Yeah that's pretty much what I got out of his last few posts. I didn't neg spek him, but that's only because by the time I got to the thread he was already gone. Otherwise, I would have.

OUster
9/10/2006, 09:10 PM

Viva los pinches Patos!

Thanks for the info, Quack. When did Stewart sprain it, though? During the Stanford game? It didn't seem Stanford was able to touch him, much less hurt him. Anyhow, Dixon went something like 30 for 32 last night. I didn't know he was that accurrate. I think even with UO's injuries, you guys are major D1 program, you have backup talent. This week is definitely going to be a game.

Quack 10
9/11/2006, 10:25 AM
It didn't seem Stanford was able to touch him, much less hurt him.

Yeah, he apparently just got stepped on during a sideline tackle; the guy's durability is a big question mark. He's had his share of ankle problems, since high school I think.

Dixon was 23-36 or something, but Williams dropped one in the end zone, and another due to interference that wasn't called (though he probably should have caught it anyway).

More importantly, Dixon only threw one pass that should have been picked off. He's really starting to look comfortable in the offense, and the OL has given him great protection. Of course, if he's running for his life against the Sooners, that could all change.

Landthief 1972
9/11/2006, 10:39 AM
Yeah, he apparently just got stepped on during a sideline tackle; the guy's durability is a big question mark. He's had his share of ankle problems, since high school I think.

Dixon was 23-36 or something, but Williams dropped one in the end zone, and another due to interference that wasn't called (though he probably should have caught it anyway).

More importantly, Dixon only threw one pass that should have been picked off. He's really starting to look comfortable in the offense, and the OL has given him great protection. Of course, if he's running for his life against the Sooners, that could all change.

Just for comparision sake, Paul Thompson was 21 of 33 for 272 yards, 2 TDs and an INT that, in his defense, was caused by a blindside tackle. He also overthrew 2 deep passes that would have likely gone for TDs, so his stats could have been even better. If our O-line can protect him this week, and he throws with the touch he had on the long pass to Kelly, it could get ugly for your D, since AD's ability forces so much 1-on-1 defensive coverage on our receivers.

Should be a great game to watch. I'm looking forward to it!

TheHumanAlphabet
9/11/2006, 11:14 AM

Cute, are you in 6th grade?

Anyway, don't be so sure, Peterson had the same high ankle sprain. Now we don't know to which degree, but Peterson was hobbled for most of the season and didn't play well all year...I hope Stewart is fine, but this can be a nagging injury.

Rhino
9/11/2006, 01:34 PM
The guy on crutches was Jackie Bates, Oregon's best corner. In fact, Fresno beat up the Ducks, particularly the DL and and secondary. Looks like Bates is out for the year with a broken leg (http://www.localnewsdaily.com/sports/story.php?story_id=115793865162237000). He thought it was just a sprain after the game.

Sucks for the kid, but this definitely benefits us on the offensive side of the ball.

Here's to wishing the kid a speedy recovery though.

sooneron
9/11/2006, 02:11 PM
yea, i wouldn't really wish anything on anybody that i wouldn't wish on myself. i was just saying it jokingly, and it turned out to be a dumbass move that i had no idea i was gonna get flamed for. i really didn't mean for everybody to take it that way
You've said as much before in other threads. Looks like a trend, or is it your "bit"?

Oops, didn't notice that you were on vaca.

Jason White's Third Knee
9/11/2006, 02:52 PM
I don't want to play them with their badd *** players hurt. That is pretty *****ish.

Now if it was some jagahf like Darren DeLone or something, then yeah, an ACL sounds appropriate.

cheswick
9/11/2006, 02:54 PM
You must be a dumb kid because no one would wish an acl injury on anyone...thats just stupid! But then stupid is as stupid does.

cheswick
9/11/2006, 03:01 PM
Fella ...It's not funny...a 12 year old may think it's funny to wish a horrible possible career ending injury on someone, but a mature person would not!...grow up!

cheswick
9/11/2006, 03:15 PM
Jonathan Stewart does not have a high ankle sprain. It's just a sprain...nothing more nothing less. They kept him out of the FSU game because we are very deep at RB...only would need him for short yardage situations...if that! He had one carry, one TD.. a short yardage blast for 3 yards.

Also He does not have a history of ankle injuries...I love it how someone that has no idea about it posts rumors:mad: ...he had a high ankle sprain last year by a Montana player cheap shot twisiting it in a pile.

Prior to that in HS he had some hamstring problems because he ran track year round as well as play football.

He said he was 75-80% prior to FSU and they think he should be 90-95 % for oklahoma and get about 40-50% of the touches.

I hope that helps clear up some of the bs.

Bourbon St Sooner
9/11/2006, 03:31 PM

That was a tough environment you guys went into. Any win in a situation like that is a good win. It reminds me of the game we played at Bama game a few years back. And I seem to remember a fake punt that allowed us to win that one - barely.

Oh, and guys, please don't neg me. My whole self worth is tied up in the amount of green spek I have. Thanks and God bless.

GrapevineSooner
9/11/2006, 03:37 PM
That was a tough environment you guys went into. Any win in a situation like that is a good win. It reminds me of the game we played at Bama game a few years back. And I seem to remember a fake punt that allowed us to win that one - barely.

Oh, and guys, please don't neg me. My whole self worth is tied up in the amount of green spek I have. Thanks and God bless.

Or the fake field goal at Mizzou in '02.

crawfish
9/11/2006, 03:44 PM
A man of peace, driven wild! :eek:

He's a definite danger to offensive lines. And to Crow indians.

Doesn't ANYBODY watch old Robert Redford movies? :mad:

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
9/11/2006, 03:46 PM
Doesn't ANYBODY read my posts? :mad:

when i can't sleep...

Scott D
9/11/2006, 04:01 PM
when i can't sleep...

and have exhausted the Matlock options....

bixby28
9/11/2006, 11:39 PM
Stewart probably won't be 100% this Saturday, i suspect.

picasso
9/12/2006, 12:17 AM
i hope it was an acl!!!
not cool.

Readyfor8
9/12/2006, 01:08 AM
Jonathan Stewart does not have a high ankle sprain. It's just a sprain...nothing more nothing less. They kept him out of the FSU game because we are very deep at RB...only would need him for short yardage situations...if that! He had one carry, one TD.. a short yardage blast for 3 yards.

We are Oklahoma fans, we know football. Never in my life have I seen a regular sprain keep a player out of a game on the same day let alone an entire week. A severe sprain or tear could cause this kind of discomfort but if it was bad enough to keep him out of the game on Saturday, its not like it was something he could just walk off.

Also He does not have a history of ankle injuries...I love it how someone that has no idea about it posts rumors:mad: ...he had a high ankle sprain last year by a Montana player cheap shot twisiting it in a pile.

Prior to that in HS he had some hamstring problems because he ran track year round as well as play football.

He does however have a history of injuries, he has be injured every year he has played college ball (both years) and he had a history of being injured in high school. In fact if you refer to him as "Brittle Boy" on Goducks.net they will know of whom you are speaking.

Oh and way to fly off the handle on someone elses board about something so trivial.

He said he was 75-80% prior to FSU and they think he should be 90-95 % for oklahoma and get about 40-50% of the touches.

I hope that helps clear up some of the bs.

He may have been 75%-80% before Fresno, but if he isn't full 100% and he is as all world as you say shouldn't he be getting more or less carries than 50%? If you are as deep as you say at Running Back, then shouldn't you let him rest till he is 100%? Sounds like a nagging injury on a star, and if that is the case then shouldn't we be talking about it?

Yes? Ok thanks for the permission. Carry on Sooners!!!

QuackAttack
9/12/2006, 01:36 AM
I personally am concerned with J Stewart's injury. I hope he can at least share the load with Johnson. However, I believe certain player positions should not be played injured, because if your not 100 percent at RB, then you most likely will hurt the team instead of help.

No excuses though, if J Stewart does not play and Oregon loses by a lot, then Stewart not playing is not a valid excuse. If the margin is very small, then arguably Stewart could have made the difference.

cheswick
9/12/2006, 02:22 AM
"We are oklahoma fans, we know football"

Oh ok...I only played the game in college and coached HS football for years but I'm glad you know the game.

If you know the game so well, then why is Stewart out with a regular sprain....It couldn't be because they were holding him out for OU could it? We are very deep at RB, so why take the risk? We did beat FSU without him...Right?

We have a bye after OU so.. rest him, play him about 50% of the OU game, then get him healthy for CONFERENCE PLAY. We can still win the pac PAC 10 without beating OU.

But why am I telling you this...you know football, you know everything there is to know about it.

"A severe sprain or tear could cause this kind of discomfort, but if it was bad enough to keep him out of the game on saturday, it's not like he could just walk it off."

And you know this how? from whom? Somehow you know Stewarts pain tolerance level?

You and I both know you are just talking from out of your behind. I've met a ton of Great Sooner fans and now I think I've just traded verbage with my first "other".

Readyfor8
9/12/2006, 02:45 AM

Oh ok...I only played the game in college and coached HS football for years but I'm glad you know the game.

If you know the game so well, then why is Stewart out with a regular sprain....It couldn't be because they were holding him out for OU could it? We are very deep at RB, so why take the risk? We did beat FSU without him...Right?

We have a bye after OU so.. rest him, play him about 50% of the OU game, then get him healthy for CONFERENCE PLAY. We can still win the pac PAC 10 without beating OU.

But why am I telling you this...you know football, you know everything there is to know about it.

"A severe sprain or tear could cause this kind of discomfort, but if it was bad enough to keep him out of the game on saturday, it's not like he could just walk it off."

And you know this how? from whom? Somehow you know Stewarts pain tolerance level?

You and I both know you are just talking from out of your behind. I've met a ton of Great Sooner fans and now I think I've just traded verbage with my first "other".

You almost lost to FRESNO ST. on the Road and you kept your All world Running back on the sidelines. Call me crazy but i think if thats the case you would have put the guy in. You took a Fake Field Goal to win the game, but no we have this supposedly great soon to be Heisman winning Running Back that could win this game for us, but naw we want to run a trick play to win this.

I know Football, more so I know people, and when you have a hole card thats an ace, you play the card even if you don't need it. If OU went down to the wire with AD on the sidelines, it means he is hurt. So that means 1 of 2 things:

1) Jonathan Stewart isn't that much better than the backup, who didn't do so hot against FSU.

2) He was too hurt to play effectivly. Being that hurt is never a good thing no matter how you spin it.

You played college football? Woopty god damn doo, how many games did you miss when you weren't hurt and your team was struggling on the road? I smell B.S. And if you want me to be your other, you should know this. Every year one of you Pac10 botards bring some bull**** on this board about how great your QB is, how you only lost one game with a backup, how your defense shuts down those weak *** pac10 rushing games and every year you get beat so you know what Quackers....

Scoreboard bitch... now get to waddling!!!

cheswick
9/12/2006, 05:44 PM
How do you almost lose?...you either do or don't. Our backup rb plays every game and takes about 25% of the runs even when Stewart plays...Pre season they were not #1 and # 2 RB...they were 1 and 1A...he's very good and did very well against FSU.....taking almost 80% of the running plays.
You obviously don't know the game as well as you'd like to think, you do.

As for the "score board bitch"?? what are you 12 years old? got that wwf mentality?

Grow up, open your eyes you may learn something....You act like you know the game, but don't have a clue.

You say you smell bs...then get up and go outside of your single wide mobile home, kick the dog out of his water dish and bathe! Either that or steal your sisters errr girlfriends toothbrush and brush your tooth!

you're a moron...& I think everyone that reads your posts understands that right off the bat.

Scott D
9/12/2006, 05:56 PM
I personally am concerned with J Stewart's injury. I hope he can at least share the load with Johnson. However, I believe certain player positions should not be played injured, because if your not 100 percent at RB, then you most likely will hurt the team instead of help.

No excuses though, if J Stewart does not play and Oregon loses by a lot, then Stewart not playing is not a valid excuse. If the margin is very small, then arguably Stewart could have made the difference.

long time no post QuackAttack, I'd expect Stewart to play myself. I think the best comment about running backs was one I heard from Marshall Faulk about if he was 100%. He said something along the lines that he hasn't been 100% since perhaps before his first game in the NFL. Running backs play pretty much hurting all the time even if it's only soreness from the shots they take.

I think we're probably going to see a steady diet of Stewart and Johnson until we prove that we can stop the run, or at least create minimal gains out of it. Other than obvious passing downs, I don't think Belloti is going to air it out other than a few times to try and keep our defense honest.

cheswick, I'll go ahead and warn ya now...keep the personal things to a minimum....new folk and fans of opposing teams are cut less slack here than 'regulars'. And yeah, I think that going "scoreboard" is 12 year oldish as well.

The Consumate Showman
9/12/2006, 07:24 PM

Okay, let's put this to bed. Who did you play for, position, year, and if you;re not too afraid...your name. That should clear up things a bit.

Oh, btw, AFLAC has NEVER beat the Sooners...NEVER. I don't think history is going to repeat itself any time soon with argueably our best RB in school history rushing against your D w/out Ngata...

FlatheadSooner
9/12/2006, 08:12 PM
Okay, let's put this to bed. Who did you play for, position, year, and if you;re not too afraid...your name. That should clear up things a bit.

Oh, btw, AFLAC has NEVER beat the Sooners...NEVER. I don't think history is going to repeat itself any time soon with argueably our best RB in school history rushing against your D w/out Ngata...

I can feel the confidence steamrolling to a fever pitch. :rolleyes:

I sure hope we kick some duck crack but the odds are that this will be a close game. :O

Readyfor8
9/12/2006, 09:59 PM
How do you almost lose?...you either do or don't. Our backup rb plays every game and takes about 25% of the runs even when Stewart plays...Pre season they were not #1 and # 2 RB...they were 1 and 1A...he's very good and did very well against FSU.....taking almost 80% of the running plays.
You obviously don't know the game as well as you'd like to think, you do.

As for the "score board bitch"?? what are you 12 years old? got that wwf mentality?

Grow up, open your eyes you may learn something....You act like you know the game, but don't have a clue.

You say you smell bs...then get up and go outside of your single wide mobile home, kick the dog out of his water dish and bathe! Either that or steal your sisters errr girlfriends toothbrush and brush your tooth!

you're a moron...& I think everyone that reads your posts understands that right off the bat.

Wow you attack "almost lose"? Well I'm not in charge of your education and because grammatical smack is so weak, I won't bother to go into the specifics of the verb lose not being an absolute quantifier.

As for scoreboard bitch, I must point out as another Sooner already has. Your Ducks have never beaten Oklahoma in Football, and as such, we demand a certain ammount of respect. I understand that you think it's your right to come on to our board and correct us, but we don't need you and your holier than thou attitude, so let us live in ignorance.

As for the rest of your post... well I will give it as much attention as it deserves.

jackietreehorn
9/13/2006, 12:15 AM
Wow you attack "almost lose"? Well I'm not in charge of your education and because grammatical smack is so weak, I won't bother to go into the specifics of the verb lose not being an absolute quantifier.

As for scoreboard bitch, I must point out as another Sooner already has. Your Ducks have never beaten Oklahoma in Football, and as such, we demand a certain ammount of respect. I understand that you think it's your right to come on to our board and correct us, but we don't need you and your holier than thou attitude, so let us live in ignorance.

As for the rest of your post... well I will give it as much attention as it deserves.

wow... nicely put.