PDA

View Full Version : I felt kind of Aggish today.

Sooner24
9/9/2006, 11:53 PM
I think I enjoyed the beat down that OSU put on Texas as much as I did our win. :P

MRNOTDUCKS
9/10/2006, 12:30 AM
Can I get an Amen!?

Snrfn4ever08
9/10/2006, 12:34 AM
I think I enjoyed the beat down that OSU put on Texas as much as I did our win. :P
i don't just think about it, i know i enjoyed that beat down as much as our win:D

TrophyCollector
9/10/2006, 12:36 AM
texass getting an ace whoopin helps OU recruiting, so enjoying a texass beat down is just being a good OU fan.

Soonerus
9/10/2006, 12:38 AM
The important thing is Texas did not look good....

Snrfn4ever08
9/10/2006, 12:43 AM
you know what pi$$es me off? all of these people cheering for texas for the good of the conference. screw the conference. it's never ok for texas to win. i'm not a big 12 fan, i'm an oklahoma fan. i could care less about the freaking conference

MRNOTDUCKS
9/10/2006, 12:50 AM
you know what pi$$es me off? all of these people cheering for texas for the good of the conference. screw the conference. it's never ok for texas to win. i'm not a big 12 fan, i'm an oklahoma fan. i could care less about the freaking conference

I'll give you an Amen. I feel the same way about the Ags. I NEVER root for t.u.

horninokc
9/10/2006, 12:58 AM
Texas getting beat would help OU recruiting more if OU didn't look so horrible winning against a team that UAB or Sam Houston State would handle. Washington is absolutley the worst Div 1 team I have seen in a long time.

Texas lost. tOSU would hang 60 on you and 100 on Washington. Pathetic. Enjoy Oregon.

SanDiegoSoonerGal
9/10/2006, 01:01 AM
Oregon just won by one freakin touchdown against FRESNO STATE.

We can take them.

TrophyCollector
9/10/2006, 01:05 AM
Texas getting beat would help OU recruiting more if OU didn't look so horrible winning against a team that UAB or Sam Houston State would handle. Washington is absolutley the worst Div 1 team I have seen in a long time.

Texas lost. tOSU would hang 60 on you and 100 on Washington. Pathetic. Enjoy Oregon.

I guess our recruiting is going ok since we've been in the BCS title game 3 of the last 6 years and have won the Big XII title 3 times in the same span. See ya at the Cotton Bowl beyaatch!

XingTheRubicon
9/10/2006, 01:11 AM

You scored 7 at home, ******. STFU

horninokc
9/10/2006, 01:13 AM
Your guy mentioned it helping OU recruiting. I just assume you think it needs help if you bring it up. And it would help if you didn't look so bad beating bad teams.

Feeling good about Oct 7.

TrophyCollector
9/10/2006, 01:15 AM
Feeling good about Oct 7.

Yea, in all seriousness, I think it's clear that OU has the advantage at QB.

Ardmore_Sooner
9/10/2006, 01:18 AM
Yea, in all seriousness, I think it's clear that OU has the advantage at QB.

Are you serious?! Colt is the greatest thing since sliced bread! :rolleyes:

OKC-SLC
9/10/2006, 01:18 AM

you are absolutely gay.

not ghey. or gheigh. or even gheiegheyey.

just straight up McConaghey.

TrophyCollector
9/10/2006, 01:19 AM
Are you serious?! Colt is the greatest thing since sliced bread! :rolleyes:

True, he did hit that LB right between the numbers.

Boarder
9/10/2006, 01:20 AM
I enjoyed it. A lot.

But not as much as OU's win.

horninokc
9/10/2006, 01:24 AM
Doesn't matter whether Colt, Jevan or Sherrod play QB. Your D has been so bad the first two games that my grandmother could play and still get the job done. Your D simply cannot tackle or pursue.

Now, if PT keeps throwing well that may worry me because our secondary looked pretty poor tonight. Really poor, actually.

nanimonai
9/10/2006, 01:33 AM
Doesn't matter whether Colt, Jevan or Sherrod play QB. Your D has been so bad the first two games that my grandmother could play and still get the job done. Your D simply cannot tackle or pursue.

Now, if PT keeps throwing well that may worry me because our secondary looked pretty poor tonight. Really poor, actually.

You should know the drill by now.
OU defense plays like **** first 4 games
Texas fans get all giddy
OU hand Texas yet another ungoldy beatdown
Lots of scratching heads and sideline golf claps
Hornfans crashes
goto line 1

horninokc
9/10/2006, 01:38 AM
Texas fans get all giddy
Hornfans crashes
goto line 1

Damn. There is a lot of historical facts in what you say. I guess I didn't suspect you were playing "rope a dope" during September. Explains a lot to me.

Flagstaffsooner
9/10/2006, 02:06 AM
Your D has been so bad the first two games that my grandmother could play and still get the job done. I bet your grandmother plays DT.

OKC-SLC
9/10/2006, 02:30 AM
I bet your grandmother plays a mean manflute.
Fixed.

GreaterState
9/10/2006, 02:33 AM

True, this streak has been going on for an impressive 0 games.

:texan:

King Crimson
9/10/2006, 03:04 AM

nice try.

hybridworks
9/10/2006, 03:05 AM

Your 1 out of 6 since 2000, need I say more?

OKC-SLC
9/10/2006, 03:11 AM
Washington is absolutley (sic) the worst Div 1 team I have seen in a long time
Ohhh, I think North Texas might have something to say about this.

nanimonai
9/10/2006, 03:13 AM

Well since the Texas Vince Youngs won last year, you only have to beat us 92-0 this year to even up the score in the Stoops era.
By my math that still makes Texas our bitch.

Octavian
9/10/2006, 03:15 AM
I don't know how Mack got a herp spot bigger than the mascot...

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/3084/01brutusaw8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Oh, well....thanks for 2005, Vince.

take it easy, man....just cause Opey played like.....well, Opey...no reason to think it was all Vince....or that Vince could've saved you....or that Vince won it all for Mack....and Texas....and now he's gone.....for good....

No reason to go that far.

GreaterState
9/10/2006, 03:52 AM
Well since the Texas Vince Youngs won last year, you only have to beat us 92-0 this year to even up the score in the Stoops era.
By my math that still makes Texas our bitch.

This is the most creative spin on "scoreboard" that I've seen in a long time...

nanimonai
9/10/2006, 04:02 AM
This is the most creative spin on "scoreboard" that I've seen in a long time...

creative would be pretending that one year suddenly makes up for the almighty beatings you guys took in RRS.

You had your best team in 30+ years and beat Stoops' worst team. Congratulations, you really accomplished something there.

GreaterState
9/10/2006, 04:21 AM
creative would be pretending that one year suddenly makes up for the almighty beatings you guys took in RRS.

Eh, you're the one who said this year was going just like "the drill" always does which apparently involves you putting yet another ungoldy beatdown on the Horns.

You had your best team in 30+ years and beat Stoops' worst team. Congratulations, you really accomplished something there.

Oy, now that is some tired Kool-aid. Maybe if you say it enough times it will all become true. I guess last year was still worse than the 7-5 team?

nanimonai
9/10/2006, 04:32 AM
Eh, you're the one who said this year was going just like "the drill" always does which apparently involves you putting yet another ungoldy beatdown on the Horns.

Oy, now that is some tired Kool-aid. Maybe if you say it enough times it will all become true. I guess last year was still worse than the 7-5 team?

Say what many times? Stoops' record over Texas? I'm not sure what kind of argument you think you have.

Dude if you're so confident, then just be confident and let the chips fall where they fall. It's kinda creepy that you've been obsessing all night over this.

GreaterState
9/10/2006, 04:42 AM
Texas fans get all giddy
Hornfans crashes
goto line 1

Uh ... in one post I made the only argument I was making: Don't write things that suggest "scoreboard" if you don't have it. Thus ends my participation. If you want to have a different conversation with yourself, you can. At least you're in the right thread. :P

nanimonai
9/10/2006, 04:46 AM
Uh ... in one post I made the only argument I was making: Don't write things that suggest "scoreboard" if you don't have it. Thus ends my participation. If you want to have a different conversation with yourself, you can. At least you're in the right thread. :P

Sorry to confuse you. I was simply stating the fact that Texas is OU and Bob Stoops' bitch overall.
Nobody's arguing that Texas didn't win the game last year.

You can now continue on your journey, searching for negative postings about your team on this series of tubes we like to call the internets.

Flagstaffsooner
9/10/2006, 04:46 AM
Thus ends my participation. Good. Now ride off into the sunset on your six legged horse.
http://www.pestproducts.com/images/asian.jpg

47straight
9/10/2006, 09:25 AM

Do you actually watch the games?

Sam Houston State - that is RICH. Turning your own team's decision to schedule a non-division-1-A opponent into smack against the other team! Hahaha! Was Westlake busy in district action that week or something?

47straight
9/10/2006, 09:29 AM
Thus ends my participation.

HAHAHA! YOU ACTED LIKE YOU GOT THE LAST WORD IN BUT YOU WILL BE BACK! HAHAHA! YOU CAN'T GO ANYWHERE ELSE BECAUSE WHORNFANS IS DOWN! APPARENTLY BEING A BETTER STATE DOESN'T INCLUDE KNOWING HOW TO RUN A MESSAGE BOARD!