PDA

View Full Version : 10 simple observations about today's game-watching experience

TUSooner
9/9/2006, 11:27 PM
1. PT, aka ENA, looked pretty good; AD was his usual studly self
2. OUr defense mostly looked pretty... meh, 'cept Ruuuufus, of course.
3. I like Bonnie Berstein
4. Whatever else you can say about Paul McGuire, he obviously enjoys watching the game; and that's good.
5. That #4 guy for the other team was good.
6. I'm really in love with Bonnie Berstein; she's smart & cool & very nice to look at.
7. Gary Barnett (who did the game on network radio) is the worst radio color guy EVaR - no personality, lousy vopice, and nothing to say. Someone needs to offer him a coaching job so he will never be on the radio again.
8. Tyrone Willingham is cooler than dry ice.
9. Okla-homey is one heckuva guy for giving be the game news while I was out at my kid's game
10. Forget Salma Hayek, I must have Bonnie Berstein, and I want to have her babies.

critical_phil
9/9/2006, 11:30 PM
i thought i was going to need a minute when bonnie was interviewing sherri coale....

mdklatt
9/9/2006, 11:33 PM

The defense played way better than last week, especially after halftime. There's still some work to do if we want to beat Oregon.

mdklatt
9/9/2006, 11:34 PM
i thought i was going to need a minute when bonnie was interviewing sherri coale....

But you only needed 30 seconds? :D

critical_phil
9/9/2006, 11:35 PM
30 seconds x 2 = 1 minute.

daMentor
9/9/2006, 11:36 PM
10. Forget Salma Hayek, I must have Bonnie Berstein, and I want to have her babies.
ummmmm there's something wrong with this one... I can't quite figure it out :confused:
;)

achiro
9/9/2006, 11:39 PM

Did you watch the whole game?

boomrsoonr
9/9/2006, 11:53 PM

My eyes watered!:(