PDA

View Full Version : Mack and his exploding lip......

Geekboy
9/9/2006, 11:26 PM
Did you see the size of that fever blister on his lip? From a medical website on fever blisters:
"Several factors weaken the body's defenses and trigger an outbreak of herpes. These include emotional stress, fever, illness, injury and exposure to sunlight."

The key word here is 'stress.' Mack has to coach again now that Vinnie is gone. That thing is going to be the size of a milk dud on October 7th.

Wishboned
9/9/2006, 11:31 PM
I guess Vince gave Mack something to remember him by.

Herpes, the love bug, it's the gift that says you care enough to infect.

FroggyStyle22
9/10/2006, 12:07 AM
I thought he was just growing out a half hitler mustache.

4everasooner
9/10/2006, 07:36 AM
I thought it was a tick.

1991SOONER
9/10/2006, 07:50 AM
I guess Vince gave Mack something to remember him by.

Herpes, the love bug, it's the gift that says you care enough to infect.

Mack really needs to quit messin with Vince.

People are going to find out:eek:

the_ouskull
9/10/2006, 09:58 AM
I'm just glad that I'm not the only person to notice that... I posted a thread about literally the second after it showed up on TV, basically saying, "wow, Mack's got some sh*t on his lip."

Or, if you prefer, Method Man style,"man... that sh*t on your lip has got some sh*t on its lip."

Either way, he's hip to the herp.

the_ouskull

The VIIIth
9/10/2006, 10:10 AM
Mack really needs to quit messin with Vince.

People are going to find out:eek:

Mac's three biggest lies.

"Consuela, my maid has her green card"

"My players do a lot of lab experiments with marijuana, this explains the unusually high THC levels amongst the football team"

"This? This is only a cold sore"

Norman Sooner
9/10/2006, 10:22 AM
I'm just glad that I'm not the only person to notice that... I posted a thread about literally the second after it showed up on TV, basically saying, "wow, Mack's got some sh*t on his lip."

Or, if you prefer, Method Man style,"man... that sh*t on your lip has got some sh*t on its lip."

Either way, he's hip to the herp.

the_ouskull

I saw that to, so we rewinded the game to see what it was and 2 plays before they showed his "blister" up close and personal...Ole macky boy got the crap knocked out of him by some players...

BudSooner
9/10/2006, 10:25 AM
Didn't he also get a Botox injections???

Big Red Ron
9/10/2006, 10:34 AM
You think he'll end the suspension of his DB befor the OU game?

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/10/2006, 10:44 AM
You think he'll end the suspension of his DB befor the OU game?Dude, that kid will be back on the field NEXT WEEK!

setem
9/10/2006, 10:49 AM
That sh*t on his lip looked like it had some sh*t on it's lip!