PDA

View Full Version : Matthew McConaghey looked like the world's

stoopified
9/9/2006, 11:02 PM
biggest orange wuss standing on the UT sidelines jumping up and down and waving his arms like a spastic cheerleader.I lost most of my respect for him after I found out he IS very fond of the burnt-orange kool-aid they pass around in A$$tin,Tx.His sideline antics wiped out the tiny smidge of positive thought I had about him.My satisfaction comes in knowing THE BURNT ORANGE COW nATION IS NOW CRYING IN THEIR AFOREMENTIONED KOOL-AID.

Mazeppa
9/9/2006, 11:07 PM
Who is Matthew McConaghey?

Rooster
9/9/2006, 11:13 PM
he's a homo....he looked right at home on the horns sideline.

stoopified
9/9/2006, 11:23 PM
Who is Matthew McConaghey?Hey Hooky is that you? I may have butchered his name but he is that guy who used to be a pretty good actor but hasn't had a decent movie in 5 years.He is also the DUFUS on the UT sideline.

Mazeppa
9/10/2006, 12:06 AM
Hey Hooky is that you? I may have butchered his name but he is that guy who used to be a pretty good actor but hasn't had a decent movie in 5 years.He is also the DUFUS on the UT sideline.

No, and I went from 1982 to 2000 without stepping inside of a movie theater.
So I don't watch many movies, and I didn't know who this guy was. It had nothing to do with you butchering his name. Peace

TrophyCollector
9/10/2006, 12:09 AM
I wonder how many more losses before you never see him at a texass game again. Probably 1 or less.

Snrfn4ever08
9/10/2006, 12:10 AM
maybe he'll join that rest of hollywood on the SUC bandwagon

horninokc
9/10/2006, 01:33 AM
It worked for Sandra Bullock so I don't think he'd mind anything you wanted to call him. He's already been where none of us could ever dream of being.

horninokc
9/10/2006, 01:34 AM
So, I guess he'll be around for the rest of the year, then?

Blue
9/10/2006, 01:37 AM
It worked for Sandra Bullock so I don't think he'd mind anything you wanted to call him. He's already been where none of us could ever dream of being.

You're a loser if you think Hollywood is the end-all, be-all.

I'll never be jealous of Wooderson.

KyleUT
9/10/2006, 01:54 AM
McConaughey is a UT grad, he won't be brushing off the burnt orange anytime soon...

Where was Toby Keith and James Garner, et al when y'all were sucking? It goes both ways...I just wish these celeb fans didn't get the attention that they do. Former players, yes. Former drama club dorks, notsomuch.

nanimonai
9/10/2006, 01:56 AM
Toby Keith

Hey man, no need to go that low. We're civilized people here.

Frozen Sooner
9/10/2006, 01:59 AM
Actually, yeah, McConaughey or however the hell you spell it has been a UT fan for a long time.

And Kyle, Toby Keith was a huge OU fan during the mid-90s and was at games and scrimmages all the time.

James Garner's loyalty to OU cannot be questioned. Period. The guy is from Norman and tries to get OU mentioned in anything he can that's appropriate (such as decorating his office as Chief Justice in some TV show with OU memorabilia when his character was based on Whizzer White.)

instigator
9/10/2006, 09:14 AM
I just wish these celeb fans didn't get the attention that they do. Former players, yes. Former drama club dorks, notsomuch.

Hurry someine neg me! I actually agree with this part. :texan:

Okla-homey
9/10/2006, 09:25 AM
McConaughey is a UT grad, he won't be brushing off the burnt orange anytime soon...

Where was Toby Keith and James Garner, et al when y'all were sucking?

TK was on the sidelines yesterday during OUr win over Washington. Unlike your boy Matthew, he did not appear to be off his Ritalin. BTW, thanks for admitting we don't suck.

The Maestro
9/10/2006, 09:35 AM
I wish they would interview MM on the sidelines...that would be very Joe Namathesque, especially if he broke out the hippie lettuce and bongos! Dude is a whacko!

StoopTroup
9/10/2006, 09:40 AM
No, and I went from 1982 to 2000 without stepping inside of a movie theater.
So I don't watch many movies, and I didn't know who this guy was. It had nothing to do with you butchering his name. Peace
Dude...

The real Mazeppa was from Tulsa, OK.

The guy has done all sorts of movies.

If your gonna use the name...you should at least become a movie buff IMO.

I think if your concerned about butchering Maffew McWhornegay...

I can't imagine why?

Don't make us all go Teddy-Ja-keddy on you.

The VIIIth
9/10/2006, 09:51 AM
Gailard Sartain and Gary Busey were the Hosts of The Uncanny Film Festival & Camp Meeting starring Dr Mazeppa Pompazoid...

http://tulsatvmemories.com/mazeppa.html

http://www.mazeppa.com/maz_wizard.jpg

soonerloyal
9/10/2006, 09:57 AM
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoID=923838655

The voice is James Garner. Yet another way he supports his team.

zeke
9/10/2006, 10:00 AM

Where was Toby Keith and James Garner, et al when y'all were sucking? It goes both ways...I just wish these celeb fans didn't get the attention that they do. Former players, yes. Former drama club dorks, notsomuch.

McHorna[B][I]gay [I][B] typical horn fan, cocky and way cool. Spaz or Dork might be better descriptions.

Glad to hear that some of you remember Teddy Ja Keddy & Mezzepa.
Remember Sherman Oaks?

CobraKai
9/10/2006, 10:29 AM

Where was Toby Keith and James Garner, et al when y'all were sucking?

Garner spoke at my wife's graduation during the Blake era.

Big Red Ron
9/10/2006, 10:32 AM
It worked for Sandra Bullock so I don't think he'd mind anything you wanted to call him. He's already been where none of us could ever dream of being.Speak for yourself....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Sandra Bullock:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

stoopified
9/10/2006, 10:56 AM

Where was Toby Keith and James Garner, et al when y'all were sucking? It goes both ways...I just wish these celeb fans didn't get the attention that they do. Former players, yes. Former drama club dorks, notsomuch.I never said he wasn't atrue fan,just that his sideline antics made him look like a dork.I do agree that coverage should not be given to sideline celebs.I also feel only minimal coerge should be given to ex-players and coaches on the sidelines.This is about the teams that sre playing not the sideline VIPs.

freshchris05
9/10/2006, 10:58 AM

i dunno i've gotten high and played bongoes naked...

JohnnyMack
9/10/2006, 10:59 AM
McConaughey and Lance Armstrong are ghey for each other.

They'll be out of the closet soon.

Big Red Ron
9/10/2006, 11:00 AM
i dunno i've gotten high and played bongoes naked...Good one. I've had hotter women than her too. Heck, I married one.

Big Red Ron
9/10/2006, 11:02 AM
McConaughey and Lance Armstrong are ghey for each other.

They'll be out of the closet soon.I heard they are looking at getting tatoos of their initials on their ankles. Man, would that be gay.

Landthief 1972
9/10/2006, 01:09 PM
He's already been where none of us could ever dream of being.

Where, riding Lance Armstrong's jock like it was static cling? I'll pass. I read that he's not a "fan" of deoderant. He must have been the one thing that stunk up the field worse than UT last night.

tbl
9/10/2006, 01:32 PM
I think it's interesting that this fag wasn't hanging around until they go to the championship. I knew he was a whorn lover before then, but you NEVER saw him on the sideline or in the stands for the games.

Why are we talking about this???

The VIIIth
9/10/2006, 02:11 PM
McHorna[B][I]gay [I][B] typical horn fan, cocky and way cool. Spaz or Dork might be better descriptions.

Glad to hear that some of you remember Teddy Ja Keddy & Mezzepa.
Remember Sherman Oaks?

Ja Mon. Check out the link I put up on Tulsa TV memories...very nostalgic stuff...

(sorry for the hijack!)

Tear Down This Wall
9/10/2006, 02:16 PM

Dear Kyle,
Not all OU fans like Toby Keith. To many of us, he's simply an embarassment. The type of crap he produces is neither country nor music. It's just cowflop. We've had this discussion many times in the South Oval section.

The whippersnappers who think country music is what CMT plays like Toby Keith and other pretenders. The rest of us know that Waylon Jennings, Johnny Cash, and Merle Haggard, etc. comprise the real country music.

In my mind Keith and McGonagay should both be banned from the sidelines. They have no purpose except to prop up their own unfortunate public images. Fags.

Sincerely,
Tear Down This Wall

P.S. - Cross Canadian Ragweed and Pat Green also suck. I weep for the future.

cherokeebrewer
9/10/2006, 02:25 PM
Dear Kyle,
Not all OU fans like Toby Keith. To many of us, he's simply an embarassment. He doesn't embarass me.

Johnny Cash transcended country music

Rough crowd

FaninAma
9/10/2006, 02:29 PM
I like his movies. They're usually entertaining....a bit on the sentimental side, but hey I'm secure in my manhood. I'd even go see one with Dean.:P
And I can't blame him for being loyal to his college team.

Any Sooner fan who criticizes Toby is just a snatch, IMHO.:mad: He's a great supporter of the Sooners and he doesn't take himself too seriously like a lot of entertainers do. Plus, he really supports the troops and hasn't forgotten where he came from. Our family likes him so much we named our Irish Setter "Toby."

Finally, don't act like Horn fans and start criticizing people just because of who they support or where they live.

Snrfn4ever08
9/10/2006, 02:29 PM
Rough crowd
i know. i made a joke in another thread and everyone took it seriously and i got the neg hammer a couple of times. i think everyone on this board is having their time of month at the same time

soonerhubs
9/10/2006, 02:41 PM
Dear Kyle,
Not all OU fans like Toby Keith. To many of us, he's simply an embarassment. The type of crap he produces is neither country nor music. It's just cowflop. We've had this discussion many times in the South Oval section.

The whippersnappers who think country music is what CMT plays like Toby Keith and other pretenders. The rest of us know that Waylon Jennings, Johnny Cash, and Merle Haggard, etc. comprise the real country music.

In my mind Keith and McGonagay should both be banned from the sidelines. They have no purpose except to prop up their own unfortunate public images. Fags.

Sincerely,
Tear Down This Wall

Okay Reagan...

How about Brad Paisley? I don't think the future is that bleak.

soonerhubs
9/10/2006, 02:44 PM
Okay Reagan...

I'm a big fan of Merle, Johnny, and David Allan Coe though.

:) :) :) :)

Tear Down This Wall
9/10/2006, 02:47 PM
Okay Reagan...

:D Bwaaahaaaaaaahahahahahah!

Snrfn4ever08
9/10/2006, 02:49 PM
this thread went from a semi-football discussion to country music. what has this world come to???

Funky G
9/10/2006, 03:00 PM

Are we sure he's a UT grad? I believe his bio on IMDB mentions he attended the Univ of TX, but it does not mention he's a grad. Can someone confirm whether he is on the bandwagon or an idiot grad?

Thanks

Funky G
9/10/2006, 03:02 PM
I think it's interesting that this fag wasn't hanging around until they go to the championship. I knew he was a whorn lover before then, but you NEVER saw him on the sideline or in the stands for the games.

Why are we talking about this???

Was he on the sideline for the 65-13 or other four *** kickings? I don't remember seeing him.

Snrfn4ever08
i bet he's a grad like vy's a grad:D 6...lol:rolleyes:

The VIIIth
I'm not much on C&W (except during my few brief months as a Travolta clone after Urban Cowboy) but Toby Keith has a very cool and composed sideline persona...he has either groomed it or comes by it naturally but I thought he came off very hip and relaxed and on his game in the interview yesterday. I tivoed the game and we commented on his overall competency just this am while watching the playback.

Snrfn4ever08
9/10/2006, 03:04 PM
Was he on the sideline for the 65-13 or other four *** kickings? I don't remember seeing him.
i don't think so. i do, however, remember a young man by the name of adrian peterson being up in the stands for that one;)

freshchris05
9/10/2006, 03:09 PM
i don't think so. i do, however, remember a young man by the name of adrian peterson being up in the stands for that one;)

Adrian Peterson was there?? did he bring Brian Urlacher?

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/10/2006, 03:53 PM
FWIW, I believe Garner is a big suc fan, too. Anyone know who Reba McIntyre and/or Carrie underwood pull for?

FaninAma
9/10/2006, 10:02 PM
FWIW, I believe Garner is a big suc fan, too. Anyone know who Reba McIntyre and/or Carrie underwood pull for?

Reba is a big OU fan.

Texas Golfer
9/10/2006, 11:18 PM
Nobody saw Matthew MyGodI'mGay on the UT sidelines until they started having some success. If they should lose a couple of more games this season, you won't see him on the sidelines anymore.

douxpaysan
9/10/2006, 11:26 PM
Who is Matthew McConaghey?
He's the reason for Mack's fever blister.http://www.orajel.com/images/products/7177_cold_sore_swabs.jpg

Statalyzer
9/11/2006, 02:15 AM
jumping up and down and waving his arms like a spastic cheerleader.

Man, I can't believe football fans jump up and down and move their arms around while cheering for their team! The nerve of some people!

snp
9/11/2006, 02:55 AM

New Pat Green sucks. His old stuff is awesome.

Sooner24
9/11/2006, 06:53 AM
On October 25, 1999, McConaughey was arrested at his home in Austin, Texas; the charges included possession of marijuana and resisting arrest. The police were responding at 2:37 a.m. to a disturbance call after a neighbor complained of loud music from the house next-door. They arrived to "easily hear very loud music," bongo drum playing and clapping coming from McConaughey's residence. According to official police reports, McConaughey was found dancing around naked and playing bongo drums with a friend, actor Cole Hauser, a co-actor in Dazed and Confused (1993). The drug charges were dropped, but McConaughey pled guilty for violating the city's noise ordinance and paid a USD $50 fine.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/1e/Mcconaugheymug.jpg/180px-Mcconaugheymug.jpg

SapulpaSooner
9/11/2006, 07:06 AM
OU has Toby Keith

daddywarbucks
9/11/2006, 08:30 AM
Yeah this kinda ****es me off, here we have had loyal fans that have taken there kids lunch money to buy their college teams tickets, hats ,shirts, and other memerilbilia (sry spelling, and sry kids Ill make it up to you) thats sit in some remote location of the stands, while some no talent havin movie numnuts or music numnuts stands on the sidelines. Weres the equity in this?

bixby28
9/11/2006, 11:42 PM
M-McConaghey made a real cocky comment in an interview just prior to the Rose Bowl last January about Roy Williams/OU. I guess he was still pumped over the 45-12 Cotton Bowl victory, but he made himself look like a dumb a$$

Sooner in Tampa
9/12/2006, 05:46 AM
This is CLASSIC!!!!
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b67/linksplayer/uttm2.jpg

StoopTroup
9/12/2006, 06:35 AM
James Garner does lots of voice overs for us.

He was the Speaker at my Brother's Graduation in Norman and was given an Honorary Doctorate that year.

I'm pretty sure he's prOUd of his Oklahoma roots.

KC//CRIMSON
9/12/2006, 07:02 AM
From CNNI: Sorry about the loss, Texas. At least you made Matthew McConaughey look like an idiot. :texan:

Celebrity Quote of the Week:

"A very good team is coming to our house and wants to steal something that we own . . . a national championship . . . when the University of Texas Longhorns play for the love of his brother lining up next to him, for the pride of giving his personal best every down, for the honor of every grandparent that could AND could not be at the game, the final whistle will blow and we will be victorious . . . the wannabe thieves will be sent home hurting, humbled, and with a respect for our character."

--Matthew McConaughey, before Saturday's Buckeyes-Longhorns game, which Texas lost, 24-7. Is the entire country sick of him yet, or is it just a northeast thing?

KC//CRIMSON
9/12/2006, 07:04 AM
wasted - http://www.tmz.com/2006/07/07/mcconaugheys-lost-weekend/

Earickson
9/12/2006, 07:48 AM
I disagree with most of you about wooderson being at the games in the past. Almost anytime I have seen TX play on tv, they have the obligatory wooderson shot on the sidelines. I think he goes to lots of games and has for awhile.

Which makes sense, his acting career sucks so he has plenty of time to go to games.

Sooner in Tampa
9/12/2006, 08:16 AM
wasted - http://www.tmz.com/2006/07/07/mcconaugheys-lost-weekend/HEH, there is nothing wrong with havin a good time getting loaded and partying in Costa Rica...unless your a :texan:

BIG_IKE
9/12/2006, 08:50 AM
MATTHEW MCONa-gAy exposed ON COPS!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5Vmg8KTVFw

:pop:

stoopified
9/12/2006, 11:14 AM
Lets please recall this thread IS about Sooner Fan opinion that M-Mc was a dufus on the sideline.Let us not pick on Toby Keith as he is my brother and aTRUE SOONER and TRUE AMERICAN.Damn Mom for putting me up for adoption anyhow.She ALWAYS favored baby brother Keith !