PDA

View Full Version : Oregon...

OklahomaTuba
9/9/2006, 10:56 PM

Fresno State: 10

End of the first half.

westcoast_sooner
9/9/2006, 11:10 PM
I'm Tivoing the game - and watching. I want to see this. Dixon is going to be tough to contain, and our D is going to have to play a good game.

SoonerGOP
9/9/2006, 11:20 PM
Looks to me like Oregon is having trouble containing the run from Fresno St.

Half time only up by 7 doesn't impress me.

Then again, half time being tied 13-13 definitely didn't impress me earlier in the day.

But I am encouraged by our chances to let AD run or open up some passes from PT. However, I'm more concerned about PT having 1) time to throw and 2) receivers catch balls. I don't think the overthrown balls count for the majority of the dropped balls.

StoopTroup
9/9/2006, 11:20 PM
Oregon Fight Song (http://www.talkingbottleopener.net/oregonducks/index.htm)

sanantoniosooner
9/9/2006, 11:22 PM
Oregon Fight Song (http://www.talkingbottleopener.net/oregonducks/index.htm)
Does anyone know where I can get a Boomer Sooner bottle opener?

msteudem
9/9/2006, 11:24 PM
Hopefully the Oregon receivers will drop a lot of passes next week as well against us. They need stickem.

OklahomaTuba
9/9/2006, 11:24 PM
Oregon doesn't scare me, at all. Fresno has 90 yards rushing in the first half. We can run on them if the Oline does its job.

Their top DB just went down as well. Looks like he twisted the hell out of his ankle.

boomrsoonr
9/9/2006, 11:25 PM
WTF is that diamondplate tread crap on Oregon's uniforms? Is that supposed to make someone think they're armor plated or something??

boomrsoonr
9/9/2006, 11:26 PM
AD is gonna have a field day up the middle if our O-line will do some blocking.

OklahomaTuba
9/9/2006, 11:28 PM
Does anyone know where I can get a Boomer Sooner bottle opener?
I got one at Albertson I think.

msteudem
9/9/2006, 11:30 PM
Coach Pat Hill just got in that Oregon db's face. That was cool. I bet he would've kicked that duck's arse.

OklahomaTuba
9/9/2006, 11:31 PM
Fresno about to tie it up it looks like.

mikeb
9/9/2006, 11:33 PM
With the horns losing we just can not afford the ducks to lose this game.

sanantoniosooner
9/9/2006, 11:34 PM
With the horns losing we just can not afford the ducks to lose this game.
crap........

I thought you would stop at 200 posts.;)

westcoast_sooner
9/9/2006, 11:35 PM
Our D played a much better game today than they did last week, especially in the 2nd half. We had heard all week how Stanback had world class speed, and he would be tough to defend. Merv said in the pre-game that we needed to watch out for their tailback and he was right.

Our O-Line is probably better than Fresno's, and although we'll be on the road, I think we have a chance for AD to have a big day. PT has really come along nicely. His stats today were great. He finally hit a long one today, and you can see him starting to really settle into being the QB.

Our D will need to have the kind of game that they had in the 2nd half today, and the O-Line will have to make some blocks - give PT some time, and open some holes for AD.

Turnovers today - still made two - need to get better. And I'm sick and tired of the false start penalties. Not sure what the problem is there, but I think we had 4 of those today.

SoonerGOP
9/9/2006, 11:36 PM
Tied up.

mikeb
9/9/2006, 11:39 PM
crap........

I thought you would stop at 200 posts.;)
Nah I think I will go for 7,280

mikeb
9/9/2006, 11:44 PM
Or maybe even 7,450 which would be more than you. If you would stop posting for a few minutes.