PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else so ****ing sick

TopDaugIn2000
9/9/2006, 08:45 PM
of the lovefest with "COLT McCOY!" that they wanna PUKE?!?!?!?!?!?!

MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's only week 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frozen Sooner
9/9/2006, 08:46 PM
Nope.

But mainly because I just rewatched the second half of the OU game and have only been following the tOSU game on GameCast.

TopDaugIn2000
9/9/2006, 08:48 PM
I'm watching the game, but had to mute it LONG ago.

mdklatt
9/9/2006, 09:06 PM
Troy Smith >> Colt McCoy

reevie
9/9/2006, 09:09 PM
and there's an INT by young Colt.

one of many I believe it will be

mdklatt
9/9/2006, 09:15 PM
one of many I believe it will be

Only if Jason Carter learns how to catch. ;)

StoopTroup
9/9/2006, 09:21 PM
It will all be over soon.

the_ouskull
9/9/2006, 10:09 PM
I posted this on another board about 5 mintues ago...

I think that ABC is using subliminal messaging in their tOSU/Tejas broadcast.

It's the only POSSIBLE explanation for my sudden desire to want to drop to my knees and s*ck off Colt McCoy.

Only someone as loyal to their craft as Mushberger could make my "straight" come into question like that. Thanks a lot, ABC. Projecting your manlove onto me subliminally. Jerks.

the_ouskull

Post Script -- By the way, did you guys hear that Colt McCoy "saved" some guy? If you did, don't say anything 'cause I think that they're trying to keep it quiet.

mdklatt
9/9/2006, 10:15 PM
Post Script -- By the way, did you guys hear that Colt McCoy "saved" some guy? If you did, don't say anything 'cause I think that they're trying to keep it quiet.

:confused:

TopDaugIn2000
9/9/2006, 10:15 PM

yeah, and did you see the "SAVED" couple on TV CONSTANTLY during the first half. not so much in the 2nd though..........

mdklatt
9/9/2006, 10:19 PM
yeah, and did you see the "SAVED" couple on TV CONSTANTLY during the first half.

Saved as in converted?

mdklatt
9/9/2006, 10:20 PM
Does Mack Brown have a herpe blister on his lip?

StoopTroup
9/9/2006, 10:23 PM
Does Mack Brown have a herpe blister on his lip?
It's a Colt McNugget.

lexsooner
9/9/2006, 10:31 PM

But he demolished North Texas State, and he just turned 20 ;) Wait, I was 20 in the early part of my senior year of college. How is it young Colt is just a redshirt freshman and is 20 years old?

sanantoniosooner
9/9/2006, 11:04 PM
Saved as in converted?
Saved as in:

Heard screaming from across a lake on memorial day weekend, swam 300 yards across the lake to find a gentleman having seizures, ran 1/4 mile up a hill to find help.

After the way he played the game, I like Colt more than I ever have.

colleyvillesooner
9/9/2006, 11:07 PM
I liked Lee Corso's quote "Texas will not win the Big 12 with Colt McCoy as the Quaterback!"

wow.

sanantoniosooner
9/9/2006, 11:09 PM
I liked Lee Corso's quote "Texas will not win the Big 12 with Colt McCoy as the Quaterback!"

wow.
Lee Corso could recite pi to 1000 points past the decimal and I'd still think he's an idiot.

mdklatt
9/9/2006, 11:13 PM
Saved as in:

Heard screaming from across a lake on memorial day weekend, swam 300 yards across the lake to find a gentleman having seizures, ran 1/4 mile up a hill to find help.

Well ****, now how I am supposed to make fun of the little peckerwood without feeling guilty?

mdklatt
9/9/2006, 11:15 PM
Lee Corso could recite pi to 1000 points past the decimal and I'd still think he's an idiot.

I think anybody who goes through the trouble to memorize pi to 1000 decimal places is an idiot, but that's just me. :D

King Crimson
9/10/2006, 01:19 AM
yeah, but Colt swam across a lake one time. quite heroically, i might add. so i heard....a brazillion times.

pb4ou
9/10/2006, 01:42 AM
I think they said that his father swam across the lake and Colt ran to meet the paramedics to show them where to go.

BajaOklahoma
9/10/2006, 02:28 AM
But he demolished North Texas State, and he just turned 20 ;) Wait, I was 20 in the early part of my senior year of college. How is it young Colt is just a redshirt freshman and is 20 years old?

There are Texas parents holding their kids back by either starting them in school later or having them repeat a grade level. The idea is the kids are more mature when they start to college and therefore do better academically. The maturity level effect on playing sports is just a lucky "extra" benefit.
There was a recent scandal about parents switching school districts and making their kids repeat 9th grade. The school board permitting these students repeating a grade level at the parent's request made a huge policy change and will no longer allow this practice.

Blue
9/10/2006, 02:40 AM
I give a shat.

Soonrboy
9/10/2006, 09:39 AM
I was 20 my sophomore year...18 out of high school...19 freshman, 20 sophomore *or red shirt freshman

colleyvillesooner
9/10/2006, 09:43 AM
I was 20 my sophomore year...18 out of high school...19 freshman, 20 sophomore *or red shirt freshman

Ditto.

Colt just turned 20 5 days ago. he wouldn't have to be held back to do that.

TUSooner
9/10/2006, 09:46 AM

I'm in. And the next time somebody says "he's got the perfect nanme for a Tejas QB" I will hunt that person down and stab his or her eyes out, unless it's Bonnie Bernstein.

lexsooner
9/10/2006, 12:43 PM
Colt's greatest claim to fame so far is a strong performance at quarterback in the whuppin of North Texas State in UT's opener. That's it. Therefore, so far he ranks on the same level as OU's Patrick Fletcher, who starred in our come from behind victory over North Texas State in our home opener during the Blake era.