9/9/2006, 06:58 PM
LSU 24-0 at the half. :(

Flagstaffsooner
9/9/2006, 07:02 PM
That's gonna get real ugly.

olevetonahill
9/9/2006, 07:14 PM
That's gonna get real ugly.
Hey the Cats shut em out in the 2nd 1/4 ;)
Got a pic to end the 1/2
Come on over to Goazcats

proudsoonergal
9/9/2006, 07:15 PM
Which cat?

Flagstaffsooner
9/9/2006, 07:32 PM
Got a pic to end the 1/2
Come on over to GoazcatsSome nd azhole keeps neggin me over there.

daddywarbucks
9/9/2006, 07:45 PM
cmon cats!!

olevetonahill
9/9/2006, 08:22 PM
Some nd azhole keeps neggin me over there.
Aint Me :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
I think I posed you here just sayin you might check lol

LSUdeek
9/9/2006, 10:00 PM
Got a pic to end the 1/2
Come on over to Goazcats

neaux, we scored to open up the 2nd quarter

AzianSooner
9/9/2006, 10:02 PM
Mike can't handle the suckers with his cats.

mdklatt
9/9/2006, 10:04 PM
Mike can't handle the suckers with his cats.

:les: THE CATS ARE THE SUCKERS.

LSUdeek
9/9/2006, 10:05 PM
of course it didn't help when the head coach of the opposing team along with some members of the team stomped on the eye at midfield during warmups.

:confused:

mikeb
9/9/2006, 10:28 PM
of course it didn't help when the head coach of the opposing team along with some members of the team stomped on the eye at midfield during warmups.

:confused:
This happened? Please explain.:pop:

TMcGee86
9/9/2006, 11:28 PM
Mike just doesn't have what it takes to be a HC.

He should stick to being a DC.

In fact, I would quit and take a job at a big program as thier DC.

A program like Oklahoma, for instance.

;)

SoonerDood
9/10/2006, 12:01 AM
One day closer to Mike being fired and rehired here.

LSUdeek
9/10/2006, 08:36 AM
This happened? Please explain.:pop:

http://www.2theadvocate.com/news/3880892.html?index=25&c=y

Nor is there anything like extra motivation. LSU players said they felt an extra surge of adrenaline when Arizona players gathered with their coaches at midfield to end their pregame warmups and jumped up and down on the eye-of-the-Tiger logo.
To LSU players, it seemed as smart a move as putting one’s head inside Mike the Tiger’s cage.
“I’d say,” Russell said. “We put in too much work out there for such things to happen. We’ve been in too many summer programs. It’s blood, sweat and tears out there.
“I guess they tried to motivate themselves, but it kind of motivated us on the opening tip.”
LSU defensive end Chase Pittman, who sacked Tuitama for an 11-yard loss on the game’s first series, said the Wildcats made a mistake in judgment.

“It was just really disrespectful,” Pittman said. “Anytime somebody comes in and disrespects us like that, it adds fuel to the fire. We were already jacked up for this game, and all it did was (tick) us off more.”
Arizona coach Mike Stoops downplayed the incident.
“Everybody does that,” Stoops said. “You guys make of it what you will. It’s a media thing.”
Auburn players famously stomped on the midfield eye before a 2001 game in Tiger Stadium and drew a 15-yard penalty assessed on the opening kickoff. LSU covered an onside kick and punched in an early score on the way to an emotional 27-14 victory for the SEC West championship.
Stoops said, as Auburn players and coaches did in 2001, it is a pregame custom to end warmups with a punt to midfield and gather around the ball and the teammate who catches the punt. Arizona wasn’t flagged, but the move was a red flag for LSU players.
“That’s just like coming into somebody’s house and messing it up,” LSU defensive back Chevis Jackson said. “That’s disrespect.”
Stoops seemed perturbed to field questions about it.
“Maybe we should start 5 yards closer to our end zone,” he said.