PDA

View Full Version : Time for a PG reality check

Gandalf_The_Grey
9/8/2006, 11:10 PM
Am I the only person growing tired of the "sacred cow" treatment Proud Gonzo gets? The only poster i've ever heard of who gets criticized by OUThunder and it makes headlines..as if she's above criticism. For Gods sake there's even a thread here talking about her late night snacks(http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77010) (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77010) There's not a bigger non-story than that. Does anybody know or even care if any other poster is having a late night snack? I didn't think so.
I found it refreshing that OuThunder had the plums to openly critique a poster whom everyone else has put in the "untouchable" category. I just think that it's time she lived up to the enormous hype that surrounds the gal. The only thing EVERY monday morning quarterback agrees on when talking about Soonerfans.com is that PG is the GREATEST poster in message board history. Hell, she has the last post in every thread one nite and doesn't even the lead the board in post.
Even reading the board in the last month PG couldn't even kill some simple little mud daubers.....OK....and that does what for her untouchable category? I know that i'll get ripped apart for voicing this opinion but just stand back and ask yourself if her on-the-board performance is anywhere close to the hype.

picasso
9/8/2006, 11:18 PM
I got in trouble one time in high school. the folks were gone and I got into my old man's stash of sacred cow. he must have had that thing marked because I only took two 4 bubble sips.

Frozen Sooner
9/8/2006, 11:25 PM
I predict this won't end well.

PG gets "special" treatment because she has a pretty decent sense of humor and is the little sister of a poster who ALSO has a decent sense of humor. I think pretty much EVERYONE around here who has a decent sense of humor is treated pretty well.

The things Thunder said to her were, if reported to me accurately, were far beyond the pale of what ANYONE says to a member of the fairer sex. Period. And if anyone said those things about Tailwind, SBSB, VK, or any of the OTHER ladies around here, they'd be gone just as fast.

JMODMIR.

StoopTroup
9/8/2006, 11:27 PM
I once pummeled this Iranian kid in gym class for cheating at dodgeball.

Everyone got ****ed at me and told me to pick on someone my own size.

I feel justified for my past actions now that Iran is ****ing us all off now.

SicEmBaylor
9/8/2006, 11:29 PM
Why would you bash her? She's A-Okay in my book, and has never said or done anything of relevence to warrant not being treated well.

Except, she negged me for suggesting that the political undertones of "V for Vendetta" were such that I didn't want to pay money to see the movie.

Blue
9/8/2006, 11:31 PM
SEE: Football Board.

Norm In Norman
9/8/2006, 11:45 PM
This is some sort of copycat thread I assume.

Frozen Sooner
9/8/2006, 11:47 PM
Re: See football board.

Ah. Threads like that are why I mostly avoid the football board.

That may be one of the dumbest things I've ever seen written in English-and I say that defining "English" very broadly.

GottaHavePride
9/9/2006, 01:08 AM
Heh.

TUSooner
9/9/2006, 06:54 AM
Really. If PG plays against Washingtron, I'll be totally p!$$ed.

Gandalf_The_Grey
9/9/2006, 08:59 AM
haha it is kind of funny i got a couple of people. http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77336

Just in case PG's feelings were hurt ;)

BudSooner
9/9/2006, 09:06 AM
I got kicked in the nuts once, then that bag of Planters cashews got stuck in my fanny pack.

before it was burgled.

Jerk
9/9/2006, 09:07 AM
Why would I? She's always been polite to me. It's hard to rip on someone who is friendly.

...and ps, OUThunder can go to...nevermind..

BoogercountySooner
9/9/2006, 09:09 AM
Why would you bash her? She's A-Okay in my book, and has never said or done anything of relevence to warrant not being treated well.

Except, she negged me for suggesting that the political undertones of "V for Vendetta" were such that I didn't want to pay money to see the movie.

And Sicem wants any kind of female attention! I betcha PG would have fun on the Wilfire at Silver Dollar City.;)

Jerk
9/9/2006, 09:10 AM
And Sicem wants any kind of female attention! I betcha PG would have fun on the Wilfire at Silver Dollar City.;)

Or a Coldplay concert.

soonercody
9/9/2006, 12:34 PM
Has PG brought home any hardware? No, it's all about her individual accomplishments and evening snacking. I'm not sure she's the team player everyone hails her to be. Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan of soonerfans.com gals.

SicEmBaylor
9/9/2006, 03:08 PM

The negging destroyed any such thought or possibility. ;)

proud gonzo
9/9/2006, 07:18 PM
It's a good thing I saw the original thread on the football board or I'd have you baned, Gandalf_the_Ghey ;)

Gandalf_The_Grey
9/9/2006, 07:26 PM
Thank Goodness I realized the R and H key are close on the Computer because you misspelled Grey ;)

Gandalf_The_Grey
12/23/2006, 11:23 AM
Since the AD Reality Check got bumped ;)

Osce0la
12/23/2006, 11:41 AM
PG negged me once.

It.

Was.

Awesome.

stoopified
12/23/2006, 11:51 AM
Ban them,ban them all I say.

crawfish
12/23/2006, 11:52 AM
PG's got that small, dainty, but I'll beat the crap out of you if you mess with me thing going.

Don't mess with the PG!!!

yermom
12/23/2006, 11:54 AM
and don't forget about the guns :eek:

Melo
12/24/2006, 01:55 AM
If you show any sign of stupidity, rest assured that PG will inform you. :D

SicEmBaylor
12/24/2006, 02:08 AM
She's negged me several times.

Czar Soonerov
12/24/2006, 08:52 AM
and don't forget about the guns :eek:
http://www.search-female-physique.com/4images/data/media/75/friend_monica.jpg

slickdawg
12/24/2006, 09:51 AM
I know Proud Gonzo. Proud Gonzo is a friend of mine. Senator, you are no Proud Gonzo.