PDA

View Full Version : wow...so the 11 year old girl that got sexually assaulted....

Hatfield
9/8/2006, 08:23 PM
has hiv...looks like her assualters might have gotten more than they bargained for

MILWAUKEE - An 11-year-old girl who allegedly had sex with as many as 20 people as a 16-year-old girl watched and coached her has had HIV since birth, an alderman who met with the family said Friday. Alderman Mike McGee Jr. told The Associated Press that he met with the girl Thursday and described her as distraught.

"You can't expect her to be doing well," he said Friday.

McGee said the girl feels like she was misled by the 16-year-old.

"She now is trying to sort out who to trust and who not to," he said.

Her mother died of AIDS and the girl lives with family members, he said.

Also Friday, the 16-year-old's uncle, Freeman Gurley, 40, and Darnell Chaney, 17, were charged with two counts of first-degree sexual assault of a child in the incident, which authorities said took place Monday in a house on the city's north side.

The 16-year-old girl was charged Wednesday in juvenile court with four counts of being a party to first-degree sexual assault of a child. A 15-year-old boy was charged with two counts in juvenile court.

Court records say as many as 20 men and boys took part in the sex acts.

Police spokeswoman Anne E. Schwartz said Friday they were still seeking five others in the case.

No child can give legal consent for sex, District Attorney E. Michael McCann said in a statement Friday.

"Whether the 11-year-old child consented or not is utterly irrelevant," he said.

As of this summer, 338 Wisconsin residents under the age of 19 had reported having the AIDS virus since 1983, according to the state health Web site.

The likelihood of someone spreading the AIDS virus through a single sex act is not well known. A key factor is how much virus is in the infected person's blood, according to Johns Hopkins University researchers who have studied this topic. Treatment with AIDS drugs greatly reduces the amount of virus in the blood.

HIV is spread through blood, semen and vaginal fluids - not saliva. Cases of an infected woman passing HIV to a male partner solely through oral sex have been reported, but these are very rare. If the woman had bleeding gums or mouth sores, that could expose the recipient to her blood and increase the potential risk, according to the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's web site.

As for vaginal sex between an infected female and an uninfected male, studies suggest the probability of getting HIV from a single act is far less than 1 percent.

According to the complaint filed Friday in adult court against Gurley and Chaney, the 11-year-old said the 16-year-old told her she should perform various sex acts on a number of young men at the house Monday and she agreed.

She was in a bedroom and began performing sex acts on a number of males, the complaint said.

When the uncle, Freeman Gurley, came home from work the teenage girl encouraged the 11-year-old to have sex with him, the complaint said. Initially, the 11-year-old refused but then gave in, the complaint said.

At one point the 11-year-old was performing oral sex on Chaney while Gurley was having intercourse with her, the complaint said.

Gurley admitted he had unprotected intercourse with the girl on the bed, the complaint said. In the juvenile court documents, Gurley said his niece coached the 11-year-old.

Chaney admitted the girl performed oral sex on him. He also told police the 16-year-old was directing the 11-year-old girl, the complaint said.

According to court records from the juvenile court case, the 11-year-old told police after the incident in the bedroom she went to the basement, where there were about 15 males and "began to choose who she wanted to perform oral sex on."

The 16-year-old denied encouraging her, court records said.

McGee said he handed out fliers Friday, letting people know about a reward for anyone who had information that would lead to an arrest in the case. Residents had donated $2,000, he said.

hurricane'bone
9/8/2006, 08:25 PM
goo

BoogercountySooner
9/8/2006, 08:33 PM
That is Sick!

Jerk
9/8/2006, 08:46 PM
bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhahahahhhahahaha!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

(not laughing at the girl, but at the sick f***s who raped her)

bri
9/8/2006, 09:15 PM
Stories like this make me look down at my penis and say, "Way to stay out of underaged girls, dude. Good job."

Then I have ice cream.

BoogercountySooner
9/8/2006, 09:31 PM
When I look down at my penis I say come on big fella you can do it one more time! Wife says:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Just Sayin

Frozen Sooner
9/8/2006, 09:42 PM
You know, if there was ever a time for me to be sorry that the female to male transmission rate was so low...

But hey, I have a feeling that every one of those guys is about to be introduced to a MUCH higher-risk form of sex.

Gandalf_The_Grey
9/8/2006, 09:53 PM
What type of man waits in the basement with 20 other dudes on the hope that an 11 year old picks him for oral pleasure. I mean seriously...I know like at least 50 legal age women that will do it with a phone call and I won't have to wait in a basement.

proud gonzo
9/8/2006, 10:46 PM
there are quite a few disturbing aspects of that story

olevetonahill
9/8/2006, 11:33 PM
there are quite a few disturbing aspects of that story
Point em out to me ok ?
I aint reading all that sick ****
An 11 yr old?:eek: may they rot in hell .after their dicks rot off here !:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Gandalf_The_Grey
9/9/2006, 08:57 AM
Point em out to me ok ?
I aint reading all that sick ****
An 11 yr old?:eek: may they rot in hell .after their dicks rot off here !:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Seriously you might be letting them off easy if that were to happen :mad: