PDA

View Full Version : Do you think OU wins...

Soonerus
9/8/2006, 07:37 PM
...by more than 14 tomorrow, I do !!!

Readyfor8
9/8/2006, 07:40 PM
I think we have a better shot of doing it this week than I thought we would last week. And btw PT is going to light up a **** poor Washington Secondary ;)

BlackShirtBeast
9/8/2006, 08:44 PM
I highly doubt PT is gonna light up UW, he didnt even look good against ALABAMA BIRMINGHAM. I think ou is gonna win, but because of you know who is gonna take over the game.

FlatheadSooner
9/8/2006, 08:46 PM
I think Jermaine Gresham has a bigger day tomorrow than Joe John. It's the start of OUr 1-2 punch TE rally.
:)

SoonerGM
9/8/2006, 09:07 PM
I highly doubt PT is gonna light up UW, he didnt even look good against ALABAMA BIRMINGHAM. I think ou is gonna win, but because of you know who is gonna take over the game.

is this a joke?

StoopTroup
9/8/2006, 09:49 PM
Rus...

Your poll seems to have more than one purpose....

:D

daddywarbucks
9/8/2006, 10:19 PM
Rus...

uuuhh huh huh uuuhh hu you said pole huhuhuh

King Crimson
9/8/2006, 10:33 PM
is this a joke?

nah, it's the "we won a game by a bunch for once under Callahan....woohoo! the Black Shirts are back and Callahan invented the forward pass! WCO!" bugeater post.

Soonerus
9/8/2006, 11:22 PM
Rus...

multi-tasking....

BlackShirtBeast
9/9/2006, 01:09 AM
is this a joke?

Do you think Pt will light up uw? he sure didnt do it to uab, what makes you think he'll do better against a better team? OKLAHOMA beat the UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA BIRMINGHAM 24-17!! at HOME! wtf! if you can take that win with pride then OU and its fans our going down the drain.

Dear King Crimson,

The University of Nebraska defeated LTECH 49-10 last saturday and gained over 584 total yards. What did your team do.

Sincerely, a smarter guy

P.S. YES THE BLACKSHIRTS ARE BACK;)

BlackShirtBeast
9/9/2006, 01:11 AM
B!T(H

Desert Sapper
9/9/2006, 01:19 AM
Hey, maybe the supercool bugeater guy has a point. La Tech is like way much more better on D than UAB. UAB is tha succ. O'Doyle Rules!

Octavian
9/9/2006, 01:26 AM
Do you think Pt will light up uw? he sure didnt do it to uab, what makes you think he'll do better against a better team? OKLAHOMA beat the UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA BIRMINGHAM 24-17!! at HOME! wtf! if you can take that win with pride then OU and its fans our going down the drain.

Dear King Crimson,

The University of Nebraska defeated LTECH 49-10 last saturday and gained over 584 total yards. What did your team do.

Sincerely, a smarter guy

Dear Smarter Guy,

Periods go at the end of statements. Question marks go at the end of questions.

You're the first person to ever type "over 584" total yards in the history of mankind. Congrats.

And if you think giving up 230 passing yards and a TD to Lousiana Tech is what the Blackshirt Defense is all about, then your program will remain in the drain.

Thanks for playin'

ADs_Agent
9/9/2006, 01:34 AM

Dear King Crimson,

Sincerely, a smarter guy

and yet you'll still get the crap kicked out of you in the Big XII title game

Readyfor8
9/9/2006, 01:36 AM

Dear King Crimson,

Sincerely, a smarter guy

When Nebraska beats Oklahoma, then you can talk mess. Until then bow down punk!!!

P.S. Lose the north to Colorado more... KTHNXBYE!!!

King Crimson
9/9/2006, 01:38 AM
i just think all that needs to be said is Nebraska fan "braggin up" beatin La Tech....on a Sooner board.

so how the mighty fall. you guys getting hyped for that big "revenge" game against KU?

BlackShirtBeast
9/9/2006, 02:29 AM
and yet you'll still get the crap kicked out of you in the Big XII title game

tejas will not be kicking the crap out of us

BlackShirtBeast
9/9/2006, 02:36 AM
i just think all that needs to be said is Nebraska fan "braggin up" beatin La Tech....on a Sooner board.

so how the mighty fall. you guys getting hyped for that big "revenge" game against KU?

i have every right to brag. NU beat an below average team by 39 points. OU beat an below average team by 7. we'll beat ku soundly.

Desert Sapper
9/9/2006, 03:11 AM
who...the f***...cares

NU has Callenburger

Until that changes...Bugeater U SUCCS

BillyBall
9/9/2006, 06:15 AM
I wonder if this guy will be back next week when Nebraska gets their asses tapped by USC.... I like Nebraska fans, this guy needs to go away so I can keep the respect I have for them.

ADs_Agent
9/9/2006, 06:46 AM
tejas will not be kicking the crap out of us

how many brain cells has your wife beating you up made you lose? NU is a joke, who plays in a terrible northern conference. You will get your backside handed to you against USC and again in the Big XII title. Why you are on this board is a mystery, maybe McDonalds is giving longer than normal lunch breaks.

Octavian
9/9/2006, 08:19 AM
I wonder if this guy will be back next week when Nebraska gets their asses tapped by USC.... I like Nebraska fans, this guy needs to go away so I can keep the respect I have for them.

ditto.

r5TPsooner
9/9/2006, 09:09 AM
I hope & think so.

BudSooner
9/9/2006, 12:13 PM
i have every right to brag. NU beat an below average team by 39 points. OU beat an below average team by 7. we'll beat ku soundly.

But NU also fired Solich and hired Billy boy AND John Blake.

That is about as ****ed up as if the Patriots told Tom Brady to take a hike cause they think they can do better with Jammal Lord.