PDA

View Full Version : Friday Night Lights

Sooner24
9/8/2006, 05:31 PM
If you are going to a high school game who are you going to see? If I go anywhere it will be to Davis to watch the Davis/Sulphur game.

Okla-homey
9/8/2006, 05:53 PM
The Backyard Brawl (Jenks v. Union) is on tonight. As I drove by Skelly, the tailgates were in full swing...and the pom-poms girlies were in full schwinggg!

Seriously, I find a certain element of irony in the fact these familes all moved south of town years ago to escape the crappy urban schools, but flock back up north to the heart of town to play the most anticipated regular season HS football game in Oklahoma.

Jimminy Crimson
9/8/2006, 09:17 PM
Was going to go to Santa Fe v. Memorial tonight, but I had a prior commitment with Sen. John McCain.

Dio
9/8/2006, 09:25 PM
Wherever Moore's playing- especially if it's Moore War

And let me be the first one to go on the record with this:

Southmoore succs

King Crimson
9/8/2006, 09:28 PM
Wherever Moore's playing- especially if it's Moore War

And let me be the first one to go on the record with this:

Southmoore succs

Moore is hosting my Norman High Tigers tonight.

hurricane'bone
9/8/2006, 09:53 PM
The Backyard Brawl (Jenks v. Union) is on tonight. As I drove by Skelly, the tailgates were in full swing...and the pom-poms girlies were in full schwinggg!

Seriously, I find a certain element of irony in the fact these familes all moved south of town years ago to escape the crappy urban schools, but flock back up north to the heart of town to play the most anticipated regular season HS football game in Oklahoma.

I probably would have gone there or BA-Owasso.

Next week it'll be on like Donkey Kong at LaFortune with Memorial Vs. Edison.

SoonerBorn68
9/8/2006, 11:32 PM
Moore is hosting my Norman High Tigers tonight.

Dang, Tigers vs. Moorons--I needed to be in town for that.

OUstud
9/8/2006, 11:42 PM
Went to Edmond North-Putnam City North. PCN's RB is amazing. I hope we're recruiting him.

King Crimson
9/9/2006, 12:02 AM
the awesomeness that is the daily oklahoman website has on it's "LIVE" high school sports scoretracker exactly one score at midnight CST.

what a joke.