PDA

View Full Version : THIS is why the terrorists hate us

mdklatt
9/8/2006, 05:17 PM
There's a radio commercial for HP color printers. The narrative for the commercial is little Johnny giving an oral report about the solar system. This so-called report is nothing but Johnny describing the pictures he scanned in from a book or got off the internet and printed on the fancy HP printer his parents bought him. This spoiled little **** thinks he can BS his way through school with style instead of substance. Of course his classmates were all ooing and ahing (on the outside--on the inside they were no doubt seething with jealously and plotting to beat Johnny's *** at recess). One can only hope the teacher wasn't swayed by this display of indolence and entitlement. Johnny will no doubt be able to coast through school, eventually getting accepted to a top-notch prep school and then an Ivy League university solely due to his parents' connections. Sure, there will be some trouble with allegations of date rape his junior year, but his parents will make that disappear. Despite multiple job offers from his father's friends upon graduation, Johnny will instead choose to live off his trust fund, bringing the laziness and entitlement he began to display back in elementary school full circle.

Or maybe I'm just being overanalytical. :D

fadada1
9/8/2006, 05:26 PM
very uplifting story.

Beano's Fourth Chin
9/8/2006, 05:35 PM
Oh great. Now my eyes are leaking.

BoogercountySooner
9/8/2006, 05:42 PM
Sh!T now I feel like running my Ford Ranger into a outhouse.:D

yermom
9/8/2006, 05:44 PM
i liked the one about the "Pubic Library" better

stoopified
9/8/2006, 06:00 PM
There's a radio commercial for HP color printers. The narrative for the commercial is little Johnny giving an oral report about the solar system. This so-called report is nothing but Johnny describing the pictures he scanned in from a book or got off the internet and printed on the fancy HP printer his parents bought him. This spoiled little **** thinks he can BS his way through school with style instead of substance. Of course his classmates were all ooing and ahing (on the outside--on the inside they were no doubt seething with jealously and plotting to beat Johnny's *** at recess). One can only hope the teacher wasn't swayed by this display of indolence and entitlement. Johnny will no doubt be able to coast through school, eventually getting accepted to a top-notch prep school and then an Ivy League university solely due to his parents' connections. Sure, there will be some trouble with allegations of date rape his junior year, but his parents will make that disappear. Despite multiple job offers from his father's friends upon graduation, Johnny will instead choose to live off his trust fund, bringing the laziness and entitlement he began to display back in elementary school full circle.

Or maybe I'm just being overanalytical. :D Are you now or have you ever been under the care of a mental health proffesional? Man I thought I was caustic and cynical in my outlook,suddely I feel like MR. Sunshine by comparision.

Howzit
9/8/2006, 06:01 PM
Wanna know why I hate the terrorists? Because they smell bad. Take a freakin' bath, Mo.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/8/2006, 06:28 PM

Or maybe I'm just being overanalytical. :DI never heard any terrorists specifically mention that they hated the Kennedy family.

bri
9/8/2006, 06:32 PM
I never heard any terrorists specifically mention that they hated the Bush family.

Fixed it for you, Kettle.

picasso
9/8/2006, 06:38 PM
yes, one got rich in the oilfields of Texas, the other bootlegging windage.

crawfish
9/8/2006, 06:38 PM
The real reason they hate us HAS to do with Paris Hilton

Heck, she almost makes ME hate us.

picasso
9/8/2006, 06:40 PM
The real reason they hate us HAS to do with Paris Hilton

Heck, she almost makes ME hate us.
yes, the Bushie and Kennedy boys have absolutely nothing on Paris Hilton!!!

TUSooner
9/8/2006, 06:54 PM
It's threads like this that make the South Oval so . . . . uhhh . . . south.

bri
9/8/2006, 06:56 PM
Is "south" the new slang for "molar-gratingly annoying"? Because I'm with you if it is. :D

TUSooner
9/8/2006, 07:00 PM
Is "south" the new slang for "molar-gratingly annoying"? Because I'm with you if it is. :D
You say that as if it were a bad thing. :confused:

:D

bri
9/8/2006, 07:06 PM
I know. My sabbatical really warped my point of view about "annoying" and "not annoying". ;)

9/8/2006, 07:15 PM
Fixed it for myself, and all the class warfare crowd. Fixed your error...you're welcome.

yermom
9/8/2006, 07:20 PM
well, at least the Bushes don't kill people when DUI'ing, i'll give you that

OUinFLA
9/8/2006, 07:22 PM
That's why I bought my son an Epson.
Let him work things out the hard way.
It'll make a better man of him.

bri
9/8/2006, 07:24 PM
well, at least the Bushes don't kill people when DUI'ing, i'll give you that

Well, let's put it this way: Dubya is Teddy Kennedy. The entire nation is Mary Jo. And Iraq is Chappaquiddick. ;)

bri
9/8/2006, 07:26 PM
Fixed your error...you're welcome.

Oh man, I so enjoy your delightful brand of shenanigans. Throw first stone; act as if subsequent stones are actually first stone. Way to make Tuba seem reasonable. ;)

9/8/2006, 07:34 PM
Oh man, I so enjoy your delightful brand of shenanigans. Throw first stone; act as if subsequent stones are actually first stone. Way to make Tuba seem reasonable. ;)mdklatt started this nonsense, suggesting that the Islamist maniacs only want to kill us because of some people's flaunting their wealth. Hel#, that's no reason to want to annihalate all "infidels". The real reason is because they are religious zealots following their god of death.

bri
9/8/2006, 07:35 PM
No, hatfield made a joke. You then proceeded to be all, you know, you.

9/8/2006, 07:37 PM
my bad on the thread author. I've corrected the error.

StoopTroup
9/8/2006, 07:38 PM
:pop:

yermom
9/8/2006, 07:38 PM
mdklatt started this nonsense, suggesting that the Islamist maniacs only want to kill us because of some people's flaunting their wealth. Hel#, that's no reason to want to annihalate all "infidels". The real reason is because they are religious zealots following their god of death.

you don't think it has anything to do with our presence and effects on their way of life over there?

9/8/2006, 07:41 PM
you don't think it has anything to do with our presence and effects on their way of life over there?Nope, and I'll bet deep down you don't really think that, either.

yermom
9/8/2006, 07:45 PM
religion is a real good excuse to kill people who happen to be in your way, if you ignore that you are in some serious denial

picasso
9/8/2006, 07:47 PM
you don't think it has anything to do with our presence and effects on their way of life over there?
William turned this into an unfunny thread but dude, Iran was going to be coming against us regardless of our presence there or not.
You know you never hear about our helping of the Muslim types. people have already forgotten our more than helping Pakistan after the big storm type thing.
Other countries sit back, criticize and watch us give aid out the yazoo ya know.

bri
9/8/2006, 07:50 PM
I fail to see what ANY of this has to do with the fact that somewhere there's a kid who's just coasting through school without doing any real work.

sanantoniosooner
9/8/2006, 07:55 PM
You can't get cheescake chimichangas in the middle east.

bri
9/8/2006, 07:55 PM
You'll be able to by the time we're done, by God. :D

yermom
9/8/2006, 07:57 PM
William turned this into an unfunny thread but dude, Iran was going to be coming against us regardless of our presence there or not.
You know you never hear about our helping of the Muslim types. people have already forgotten our more than helping Pakistan after the big storm type thing.
Other countries sit back, criticize and watch us give aid out the yazoo ya know.

i'm not talking about Iran specifically, i'm talking about wackjobs in the Middle East

i think it's more about economics and politics than than it is about religion

sanantoniosooner
9/8/2006, 07:58 PM
Do you think they have any confusion over dessert VS desert?

It could make them irritable.

picasso
9/8/2006, 08:06 PM
i'm not talking about Iran specifically, i'm talking about wackjobs in the Middle East

i think it's more about economics and politics than than it is about religion
I got your point now and I agree. I also think the prez of Iran is just a figure head for some whacky clerics.

mdklatt
9/8/2006, 08:10 PM
mdklatt started this nonsense, suggesting that the Islamist maniacs only want to kill us because of some people's flaunting their wealth.

Holy ****, is this serious?

Octavian
9/8/2006, 08:24 PM
I fail to see what ANY of this has to do with the fact that somewhere there's a kid who's just coasting through school without doing any real work.

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/member.php?u=39714

bri
9/8/2006, 08:25 PM
Holy ****, is this serious?

Heh...are you new or something?

Hell, I was gone for nine months, and it took me all of a week to figure out that william favor is the death of fun in a thread. :D

picasso
9/8/2006, 08:37 PM
You can't get cheescake chimichangas in the middle east.
but but you can get creative with sunscreen. kinda like what Beck said minus the cheese whiz.

picasso
9/8/2006, 08:42 PM
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76754

9/9/2006, 12:46 AM
Holy ****, is this serious?Only you know for sure.

sanantoniosooner
9/9/2006, 07:31 AM
Only you can prevent forrest fires.
thanks smokey.

9/9/2006, 10:30 AM
thanks smokey.Forrest Tucker or Forrest Gump. Hey, GO SOONERS! It's game day, fergodssakes.

King Crimson
9/9/2006, 11:09 AM
if "the terrorists" identified Steven A. Smith as the source of their enmity, i'd might be ready to switch sides.

9/9/2006, 11:35 AM
if "the terrorists" identified Steven A. Smith as the source of their enmity, i'd might be ready to switch sides.Steve Smith is a wide-out in pro football, and his understudy Steve Smith, wide-out for suc. Are you ready to become a "Get Steve Smith" terrorist?

picasso
9/9/2006, 11:38 AM
if "the terrorists" identified Steven A. Smith as the source of their enmity, i'd might be ready to switch sides.
not into jiiive talk journalism?

King Crimson
9/9/2006, 11:40 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_A._Smith

Gandalf_The_Grey
9/9/2006, 11:41 AM
The truth is terrorist hate us because we don't **** in a bucket and they do..it is really that simple!

King Crimson
9/9/2006, 11:41 AM
not into jiiive talk journalism?

i'm awwright with jive talk, but the guy is trying WAY TOO hard to keep his "street cred" and he ain't keeping it real. he's got Leonard Nimoy fake eyebrows that rival Boomer Esiason's.

hurricane'bone
9/9/2006, 12:02 PM
Plus he like Cheese Doodles.

http://www.deadspin.com/sports/espn/heckling-stephen-a-without-mercy-184275.php

handcrafted
9/9/2006, 12:08 PM
I never heard any terrorists specifically mention that they hated the bri family.

Fixed it better for ya. :D

handcrafted
9/9/2006, 12:15 PM
Oh man, I so enjoy your delightful brand of shenanigans. Throw first stone; act as if subsequent stones are actually first stone. Way to make Tuba seem reasonable. ;)

This from the most intolerant holier-than-thou poster on the entire SO. That's rich. If you had an ounce of logical coherence, maybe more people would listen to you.

EDIT: Fear the Grayspekhammer. Somebody is defending you, dude. :D

handcrafted
9/9/2006, 12:17 PM

You mean, the entire government school empire? I agree.

bri
9/9/2006, 06:50 PM
This from the most intolerant holier-than-thou poster on the entire SO. That's rich. If you had an ounce of logical coherence, maybe more people would listen to you.

EDIT: Fear the Grayspekhammer. Somebody is defending you, dude. :D

I appreciate the gray spek, but I don't need anyone to "defend" me.

Your words are funny, and make me giggle like a feather to the soles of the feet. But random babbling has that effect on me.

soonerloyal
9/10/2006, 10:07 AM
Nothing like overintellectualizing a topic that one knows little about to give the impression that being an armchair general really counts.

JohnnyMack
9/10/2006, 11:05 AM
If the durka durkas don't have specific wood for our destruction and it's just a general sense of hate, why aren't they declaring war on Korea, Argentina and Greenland?

9/10/2006, 11:06 AM
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j200/zebthethird/return.jpg

bri
9/10/2006, 02:12 PM
heh.

;)

the_ouskull
9/10/2006, 03:04 PM
Lil' Johnny has NOTHING to do with why the terrorists hate us. Have you tried to watch MTV during the last 14 or so years, give or take 5 or 6? THAT is why the terrorists hate us. It's why I hate us.

Shows like Next, and the "Real" World, and the worst P.O.S. of them all, My Super Sweet Sixteen are why we're widely hated. I've never in my life wanted to hit a lady, and I never will, but MSSS makes me want to choke a few parents for allowing their kids to grow up; no, I don't want to say "grow up." How's about, "for allowing them to 'age' like this...?" Yeah, that works.

the_ouskull