PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know how to . . .

OK2LA
9/8/2006, 02:48 PM
do the "Down with Washington" sign?

I REALLY wanna dis them when they come to OUR HOUSE!

Do they throw up the "Weessssst Siiiiiiiieeeeddddeee" gangsta "dubb-ya" with the criss-crossed middle finger & ring finger?

If so, do we throw that thing upside down & call them Mashington?

I could have a few beers in me that day, and I don't wanna mis-represent, and throw out a lazy "M" that comes off like I'm "Eaaasssttt Sidddaaazzzz!" and get cap busted in my arse.

Again, I get a little confused with the O.O.C. opponenet comes to town - I tried that "wearing my blazer inside out" last weekend to the U.A.B. game, and clearly I struck fear into the hearts of the visitors - Many of the U.A.B. faithful were VERY UNHAPPY & Dissed like they have never been dissed before. I loved it! I think I even yelled "FACE" to one fan that looked at me, and didn't have any kind of witty retort - he just had a look of confusion. It was AWESOME!

I know that when we start our Big XII schedule we can go back to the "Down with texas" sign for mizzou, osu, ttech, a&m, etc. That really works well!

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated!

IronSooner
9/8/2006, 02:52 PM
You can always call them waRshington...I guess...it annoys a girl I work with here that went to UW.

Boomer.....
9/8/2006, 03:17 PM
or you could not do anything and represent the school in a classy manor so others wouldn't think of us in the same way as they do K-state or Tejas fans.

fadada1
9/8/2006, 03:23 PM
refer to the tyrone willingham thread - lots of top notch ideas over there.

OK2LA
9/8/2006, 04:16 PM
or you could not do anything and represent the school in a classy manor so others wouldn't think of us in the same way as they do K-state or Tejas fans.

I wasn't sure which "reply" I should've gone with on this one - Please vote:

1. "classy manor" is the name of the mansion I grew up in.

2. "classy" is my middle name . . . .

. . . . actually, I'm kidding - it's really Edwin.

soonerreign
9/8/2006, 05:41 PM
I wasn't sure which "reply" I should've gone with on this one - Please vote:

1. "classy manor" is the name of the mansion I grew up in.

2. "classy" is my middle name . . . .

. . . . actually, I'm kidding - it's really Edwin.

Please don't confuse people with sarcasm related to spelling errors. :D

Stitch Face
9/8/2006, 05:59 PM
I wish I lived in a classy manor.

Edit: you beat me to the joke...

Ardmore_Sooner
9/8/2006, 07:40 PM

And with your "Texas Sux" avatar I can feel the class flowing all over the place. :rolleyes:

badger
9/8/2006, 09:01 PM
Should I remind you that signs around allowed inside the stadium? Of course not. We are all quite aware how dangerous binocular cases and fanny packs are--- not to mention the paper cuts you can get from signs. :rolleyes:

If you can sneak a sign in long enough to show it (before security takes it away), I suggest:

Apples are red
Huskies are blue
Warshington sucks
especially you

just kidding. Don't break the stadium rules :D

Boomer.....
9/11/2006, 09:41 AM
And with your "Texas Sux" avatar I can feel the class flowing all over the place. :rolleyes:

Texass is a whole different story.