PDA

View Full Version : Update on the YMCA guy

1stTimeCaller
9/8/2006, 10:31 AM
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h30/scottdixon/crackadoo.jpg

Kent Bush
The Express-Star

CHICKASHA —
The investigation into a possible case of embezzlement has led to the arrest and arraignment of former YMCA director Brad McAdoo.

McAdoo was charged Tuesday morning with one count of felony embezzlement. He is alleged to have made away with almost $30,000. McAdoo has reportedly confessed to the charge and has already made $10,000 restitution. He was released from the Grady County Jail after posting a $2,000 bond.

District Attorney Bret Burns, who is also a friend of the suspect and serves on the YMCA Board of Directors, filed the charge Tuesday morning. He was penning a letter to the Attorney General to recuse himself from further involvement in the case because of his relationship with the accused.

“He (McAdoo) is a friend and I worked with him through the YMCA,” Burns said Tuesday. “But if this office is aware or wrongdoing and can prove the case, it is my job to file those charges.”

McAdoo will continue to make restitution as he awaits court action on his case. He served as YMCA director for almost 10 years. McAdoo has said he is dealing with a gambling addiction which spiraled out of control in recent months.

He resigned his YMCA position in July. Program Director Delanie Berry was named interim director.

Mjcpr
9/8/2006, 10:35 AM
Remind us again who this is please. I for one have a hard time keeping up with all of the people in your life.

1stTimeCaller
9/8/2006, 10:36 AM
He ran the Y in Chickasha. He also stole $8k from Stephen Alexander. He's a jackass and finally 5 years after I figured it out the town of Chickasha is now learning what a ****** he is.

colleyvillesooner
9/8/2006, 10:37 AM
He ran the Y in Chickasha. He also stole $8k from Stephen Alexander. He's a jackass and finally 5 years after I figured it out the town of Chickasha is now learning what a ****** he is.

He's the racist guy right?

1stTimeCaller
9/8/2006, 10:39 AM
that's him too. He also owes some big gamblers in Chickasha about $20k. One of the people that he owes has said if anyone can get his money back they can keep half an dif they break his arms they can keep the entire $10k that Brad owes him.

Hamhock
9/8/2006, 10:41 AM
that's him too. He also owes some big gamblers in Chickasha about $20k. One of the people that he owes has said if anyone can get his money back they can keep half an dif they break his arms they can keep the entire $10k that Brad owes him.

i'll need both the bookee's and the booker's addresses please.

BeetDigger
9/8/2006, 11:54 AM

Good guess. I was gonna guess the lazy guy.

NormanPride
9/8/2006, 11:58 AM
turbo******?

Skysooner
9/8/2006, 12:01 PM
Thank god. I thought you were talking about one of these guys.

http://www.mardigrascostumepics.com/01ymca-guys.jpg

1stTimeCaller
9/8/2006, 12:07 PM
Thank god. I thought you were talking about one of these guys.

http://www.mardigrascostumepics.com/01ymca-guys.jpg

that's a pic of JK, CVS, Pat, Hairy and Howzit at last week's tailgate.

Soonrboy
9/8/2006, 12:12 PM
Does he have a brother named Scott?

1stTimeCaller
9/8/2006, 12:16 PM
I don't know. He grew up in Rush Springs. *edited to keep death threat member of his family at bay*A family member of his stole (borrowed and never repaid) money from my uncle years ago. I guess it runs in the family.

TheHumanAlphabet
9/8/2006, 12:17 PM

That's the drunk at party/golf game/country club, running off his mouth ,racist guy, correct?

1stTimeCaller
9/8/2006, 12:18 PM
yeppers

TheHumanAlphabet
9/8/2006, 12:30 PM
heh!

Karma...

Did you call up the guy that was the focus of said rant? What does he think?

hurricane'bone
9/8/2006, 01:55 PM
Remind us again who this is please. I for one have a hard time keeping up with all of the people in your life.

No ****, 1tc needs his FAQ

1stTimeCaller
9/8/2006, 02:05 PM
heh!

Karma...

Did you call up the guy that was the focus of said rant? What does he think?

No, I don't know who the black guy was that Brad said racial slurs to. But I have talked to a certain person that he stole money from that plays in the NFL and he and his wife are glad that everyone in Chickasha are finally learning what a POS Brad is.

jk the sooner fan
9/8/2006, 02:10 PM
that's a pic of JK, CVS, Pat, Hairy and Howzit at last week's tailgate.

i'm the hetero one......

edit: fixed :)

NormanPride
9/8/2006, 02:15 PM
Notice he only said "hetero looking"... :D

TheHumanAlphabet
9/8/2006, 02:19 PM
No, I don't know who the black guy was that Brad said racial slurs to. But I have talked to a certain person that he stole money from that plays in the NFL and he and his wife are glad that everyone in Chickasha are finally learning what a POS Brad is.

Maybe I'm mixing stories here...

homerSimpsonsBrain
9/8/2006, 02:35 PM
Does he have a brother named Scott?

He does have a brother but his name isn't Scott. His brother is a good egg.