PDA

View Full Version : 2 STEP 2 TEXAS: OU vs Washington Predictions

soonerboy_odanorth
9/7/2006, 09:44 PM
Two to two too... and a TOOT TOOT! in our broken down little-engine-that-won't this year, as we head straight for a 2-2 record for the Texas game. That is if we aren't too beat up after playing two tough Pac-10 games.

I've given this a lot of thought, I've got the breakdown, and it's as solid gold as it gets. BOOK IT!... x2!

We're in trouble.

How can that be, says you.

Blazin' good question, says I.

Never were we in the Hunt for a blowout this last Saturday and problems abound. Now Stanback and have a listen (And "two" is the magic word, today... Can you say "two"?... I knew you could!)

Paul Thompson had TWO interceptions.

We had TWO fumbles.

An option running team completed TWO long bombs on our ridiculously overrated secondary.

These are TWO too many.

Not to mention, our TWO lines, offensive and defensive, got shoved around... ALL... DAY... LONG. (Where for art thou, Chuck.)

OUr Defense? Feh. TWO undersized DT's. TWO non-option defending DE's. TWO really good LB's trying to cover the whole field by themselves. TWO decent DB's. I count that as 8 players. I'm pretty sure UW will field 11. How in the world does anybody think we will withstand the withering fire from from the supergun of that UW QB? This cat had over 100 yards rushing and over 100 yards passing. In a sense, he had TWO 100 yard days. Throw in TWO good receivers for Huskies and TWO really good running backs, and I don't know how we expect to stop them. The Blazers came in with -0- QB's and -0- WR's and left with TWO of each. If we are not really careful it we could have the Huskies leaving with 4 of each if they perform like that again.

Offense? We have TWO RB's, one not good enough to get on the field apparently, and a "supastar" that doesn't give his best efforts on Saturdays. We have a bevy of fast receivers, none of whom have TWO hands. Wish we had TWO QB's. TWO TE's just doesn't help us much, no matter how good they are. They can't both be on the field at the same time, can they? Who was the genioos who went out and spent our hard-earned recruiting dollars on a bevy of super-talented TE's... and then we have no place to put them. You see the dilemna. We will run into that Pac-10 size and speed on Saturday, and it will seem like they've got TWO defenses on the field.

I am too tired to explain more. But I'll be able to elaborate for you before the game at the tailgate on Saturday.... It'll be tailgate number TWO for me this year.

Final, and it's going to be too shocking for Sooner Nation:

OU 0
UW 22

Your turn! Give it your best breakdown, or make two predictions if you like.

achiro
9/7/2006, 09:51 PM
Since you put it that way, I agree totally. This team is in real trouble...we're DOOMED!

sooner518
9/7/2006, 09:54 PM
UW - 222
OU -2

And Boren and Castiglione will take 2 hours to decide to end our football program for good.

OUstud
9/7/2006, 10:11 PM
After the game, Owen Field is torn down, and as the press conference officially ends our program for good, our horsepig and current mascot **** on the rubble at the same time.

BOOMERBRADLEY
9/7/2006, 10:24 PM
AD will gain 22 yards every time he touches the ball

Sooner_Havok
9/7/2006, 10:50 PM
They can't both be on the field at the same time, can they?

TWO Tight end Set? (http://www.dallascowboys.com/team_playerTracker.cfm?positionGroup=Tight%20Ends) :D

OKC-SLC
9/7/2006, 10:51 PM
I fear for the lives of our players, to be quite honest with you.
AD--overrated.
ENA--unprepared.
Defense--out of position.
OLine--heh.

All in all, I just don't think we match up with the vast talent edge and sheer tradition that UW is going to bring to Norman. We'll be lucky if they don't take our women back to the Emerald City; I hear they're bringing an extra large plane.

UW - As many as they want
OU - As weak as a kitten.

Odie, good to see you.

StoopTroup
9/7/2006, 11:53 PM
OU - 42

UW - 17

Blues1
9/8/2006, 12:02 AM
TWO POSTS For the same game and the number Two game of the Season - On the 2nd Saturday of September - two games before texas - seems like I'm too shocked from the two touchdowns scored last week by UAB and too lasy to keep this going - it's already too long.....!!! ---- :D

Sooner Magic *1 (AD with a 69 yard passing touchdown)
Sooner Magic #2 ( To be known by 2nd Sunday in September)

Still Rockin' Never TOO Long.....:)

Doged
9/8/2006, 05:16 AM
2 be honest we all knew it was 2 good 2 be true. 2 often has the one 2 punch of 2 many turnovers and 2 few tackles taken us 2 the mat. 2 face the Might of UW with any hope is 2 much 2 expect. PT will be lucky 2 go 2 for 22 against the awesome UW 2nd-ary. Give them 2 scores off 2 interceptions. With a D that will seem like 22 in the box and 2 spies on AD he MIGHT average 2 ypc.

This is 2 disheartening 2 continue.....

UW - 2 many
OU - 2 few

1 n' 1 = 2

Desert Sapper
9/8/2006, 05:41 AM
This will not only be game #2 for OU, it will be game #2 against UW in OUr history. Like the first time, we come in thinking UW has no chance, simply because we are OU and OUr tradition should carry us through the game without even having to play. For the 2nd time, we would be wrong. Again, UW will jump out to a 2 TD lead in the first Quarter. Again we will find ourselves tied at the end of 2 with 2 TDs apiece. For the 2nd time, 2 late penalties will push us back out of FG range, possibly involving 2 particular hooved culprits hitched to a trailer. Again, the number 2 QB on the depth chart (this time Carl Bonnell and not Hugh Millen) will come off the bench to rally a team that may receive more respect after this weekend (but I wouldn't count on it). The only difference is that we have no chance of coming out of Saturday's game ranked #2.

UW 28
OU 17

For the 2nd time...

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y78/ChadFinn/thecount.jpg

'2, 2 is the number! Ah ah ah ah!'

TheUnnamedSooner
9/8/2006, 08:21 AM
I predict the game will start around 2:30pm central time

Bourbon St Sooner
9/8/2006, 08:25 AM
I can believe what I'm reading here. Didn't Washington win like 2 games last year? They beat friggin San Jose State last week! My grandma's bridge club could beat San Jose State! You naysayers make me sick! I think you guys are at the wrong site. You should be at bonghornfans.com. Just go away lOSUrs!

stoopified
9/8/2006, 08:30 AM
I was going to respond 2 this thread but I am 2tired and 2 depressed 2 type anymore.

dougsooner
9/8/2006, 09:13 AM
OU: 44
uw: 4
Figure that math boy....

JohnnyMack
9/8/2006, 09:17 AM
<chuckles>

Soonermagik
9/8/2006, 09:23 AM
http://www.tekforums.co.uk:81/index.php?showtopic=51455

OUmillenium
9/8/2006, 09:55 AM
you have got 2 be kidding

NormanPride
9/8/2006, 09:59 AM
I can believe what I'm reading here. Didn't Washington win like 2 games last year? They beat friggin San Jose State last week! My grandma's bridge club could beat San Jose State! You naysayers make me sick! I think you guys are at the wrong site. You should be at bonghornfans.com. Just go away lOSUrs!

You're just two much of a sunshine pumper too see the writing on the wall, man! These to teams are just a terrible match. OU's D is two weak, and UDub's O is to fast! We don't have a chance. Face it!

daddywarbucks
9/8/2006, 10:28 AM
2-funny

Landthief 1972
9/8/2006, 10:38 AM
2 minutes before the deluge of n00bs bite on the hook.

:D

78'sooner
9/8/2006, 11:11 AM
wow....wow...

its hard to read all of this......they have one game against a some what fair opponent (uab loss six games combined total of 32pts)and all of a sudden its down hill...boo hoo.....yOU can face the "writing on the wall" but that doesn't mean you can't write over it...first game yOU got to get the jitters out and get ready for the season...if someone on OUr team is "overated" lets chant it when he gets a 69 yard OUt rOUte pass and "turns it into" a Touchdown...anyone...anyone....ya thats what i thought...surrounded by fair weather fans makes it hard to step up and cheer for the home team win or loose.

Wash....24
OU........30

Mile High Sooner
9/8/2006, 11:31 AM
2 be or not 2 be......that is the tumultuous question.

SOONERS -- 2 be

Huskies -- not 2 be

FlatheadSooner
9/8/2006, 11:53 AM
Sky is falling, Sky is falling!!!!

Run! Run!!

OU: 2 more than UW

Bourbon St Sooner
9/8/2006, 12:10 PM
You're just two much of a sunshine pumper too see the writing on the wall, man! These to teams are just a terrible match. OU's D is two weak, and UDub's O is to fast! We don't have a chance. Face it!

Another bongwhorn in Sooner clothing! Just change your name to AsstinPride!

JohnnyMack
9/8/2006, 03:11 PM
Good mercy, are you guys who participated in that whole "2" thing a bunch of queers. Not funny, not witty, not clever, not insightful, and not men. Just a bunch of queers.

2-che.

nttawwt.

TMcGee86
9/8/2006, 03:34 PM
There are 2 0's in n00b.

There are 2 l's in lol.

Coincidence???

I think nawt!

homerSimpsonsBrain
9/8/2006, 03:57 PM
2 minutes before the deluge of n00bs bite on the hook.

:D

heh. Turns out it took about 32 minutes

Dio
9/8/2006, 03:58 PM
we are so far past screwed, it'll take the light from Screwed a million years to reach us.

Readyfor8
9/8/2006, 04:22 PM
We are totally hosed. Adrian Peterson caught that 69 yard pass last week that was 2 times as long as all of his recieving yards combined in his career. Paul Thompson has a 2 on his jersey, and it is also following a 1, showing just how many games we win this season 1 starting with a loss on the 2nd Saturday of September to the 2nd worse team in the Pac10.

Nostradamus who had 2 children couldn't have predicted this before he died on July 2nd.

Crimson Creamer
9/8/2006, 04:32 PM
2 morrow will bring 2day's post in2 perspective. 2 often 2 many confuse cleverness with wisdom...

Desert Sapper
9/9/2006, 12:55 AM

Did you maybe notice...The tongue? The cheek? No? Sorry for you dude. :rolleyes:

Desert Sapper
9/9/2006, 12:57 AM
Good mercy, are you guys who participated in that whole "2" thing a bunch of queers. Not funny, not witty, not clever, not insightful, and not men. Just a bunch of queers.

http://www.natallnews.com/images/teaser/queers.jpg

:rolleyes: