PDA

View Full Version : NBC Thursday Night Football

Newbomb Turk
9/7/2006, 07:13 PM
Do we really need a half-hour pregame with P.diddy and Rascal Flatts performing. It's not the damn Super Bowl. They have already turned me off. :mad:

reevie
9/7/2006, 07:21 PM
I turned it over thinking the game would start at 7. Saw Rascal Flatts do a very uninspired, flatt performance that no one in the stands enjoyed and decided that was all I need to see. I've got Oregon St/Boise St on instead.

SteelPanz
9/7/2006, 07:44 PM
dude, i think ABC and ESPN did that on their opening nights too

dolemitesooner
9/7/2006, 07:51 PM
Dolphins are going to win what matters ...go dolphins

mrowl
9/7/2006, 07:53 PM
its so great how all of these ****ty rappers and hip hoppers have completely forgotten how to do a live show. At least they don't try to hide the lip-synching.

OhU1
9/7/2006, 08:34 PM
The NFL wants to show how "hip" they are by playing rap/crap. Who needs to hear that ****? I hate the damn hype you have to put up with to watch a damn game anymore. It's a freaking football game! Nobody in the ghetto could afford a ticket to the game. Let's play!

mrowl
9/7/2006, 08:42 PM
wow. Welker is sooo great.

r5TPsooner
9/7/2006, 08:49 PM
The Boise State-Oregon State game is much more entertaining.

AllAboutThe'O'
9/7/2006, 08:51 PM
The Boise State-Oregon State game is much more entertaining.
Amen to that. Behold the power of the blue turf.

afs
9/7/2006, 08:56 PM
They pretty much missed the latest touchdown.

achiro
9/7/2006, 09:58 PM
I really had no plans to watch it(I hate pro football) but saw that pdudly thing going on and was like, "WTF, when are they going to realize that football fans could care less about this ****!":rolleyes: My wife looked up and said, "who the hell is that anyway?":D

VeeJay
9/8/2006, 08:26 AM
A lady that works with us went to that P Diddy crap down on South Beach last night, and took her two tenenage kids. I don't think she was even vaguely aware there was a football game tied in with it.

That's all I'm hearing these women talk about this morning.

Trying to tune it out....

JohnnyMack
9/8/2006, 09:21 AM
Outside of the pregame crap, NBC is doing a great job in terms of production value IMHO. Michaels is still terrific, Madden is still just lucid enough to warrant his existence. They've toned done the cavalcade of talking heads they had at the beginning of the preseason.

I think they're gonna do fine.

I always skip pregame crap. It is teh succ.