PDA

View Full Version : Liberals in an uproar over 9/11 TV movie

tbl
9/7/2006, 03:44 PM
Apparently this film is putting some of the blame on the Clinton administration, and the liberals are up at arms. I'm of the opinion that both administrations share the responisibilty for what happened...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060907/ap_on_re_us/911_film_clinton_officials

Clinton officials protest 9/11 TV series

By DEEPTI HAJELA, Associated Press Writer 2 hours, 36 minutes ago

NEW YORK - A "terribly wrong" miniseries about events leading to the Sept. 11 attacks blame President Clinton's policies, former Clinton administration officials said in letters demanding that ABC correct it or not air it.

But in a statement released Thursday afternoon in apparent response to the growing uproar, ABC said, "No one has seen the final version of the film, because the editing process is not yet complete, so criticisms of film specifics are premature and irresponsible."

Former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright, former National Security Adviser Sandy Berger, Clinton Foundation head Bruce Lindsey and Clinton adviser Douglas Band wrote in the past week to Robert Iger, CEO of ABC's parent The Walt Disney Co., to express concern over "The Path to 9/11."

The two-part miniseries, scheduled to be broadcast on Sunday and Monday, is drawn from interviews and documents including the report of the Sept. 11 commission. ABC has described it as a "dramatization" as opposed to a documentary.

"For dramatic and narrative purposes, the movie contains fictionalized scenes, composite and representative characters and dialogue, and time compression," ABC said in its statement. "We hope viewers will watch the entire broadcast of the finished film before forming an opinion about it."

The letter writers said the miniseries contained factual errors, and that their requests to see it had gone unanswered.

"By ABC's own standard, ABC has gotten it terribly wrong," Lindsey and Band said in their letter.

"The content of this drama is factually and incontrovertibly inaccurate and ABC has a duty to fully correct all errors or pull the drama entirely. It is unconscionable to mislead the American public about one of the most horrendous tragedies our country has ever known."

The letters pointed out examples of scenes they had been told were in the miniseries, but which they said never happened. Albright objected to a scene that she was told showed her insisting on warning the Pakistani government before an airstrike on Afghanistan, and that she was the one who made the warning.

"The scene as explained to me is false and defamatory," she said.

Berger objected to a scene that he was told showed him refusing to authorize an attack on Osama bin Laden despite the request from CIA officials. "The fabrication of this scene (of such apparent magnitude) cannot be justified under any reasonable definition of dramatic license," he wrote.

Lindsey and Band objected to advertisements for the miniseries, which they said suggested that Clinton wasn't paying enough attention to the threat of terrorism.

"While ABC is promoting "The Path to 9/11" as a dramatization of historical fact, in truth it is a fictitious rewriting of history that will be misinterpreted by millions of Americans," they said. "Given your stated obligation to 'get it right,' we urge you to do so by not airing this drama until the egregious factual errors are corrected, an endeavor we could easily assist you with given the opportunity to view the film."

The five-hour miniseries is set to run without commercial interruption. Director David Cunningham said it was a massive undertaking, with close to 250 speaking parts, more than 300 sets, and a budget of $40 million. Cunningham has said he shot 550 hours of film. The cast includes Harvey Keitel, Patricia Heaton and Donnie Wahlberg.

Jimminy Crimson
9/7/2006, 03:48 PM
Stupd dims.

royalfan5
9/7/2006, 03:49 PM
So the Liberals, are ****ed at the media? I thought they were one and the same?

C&CDean
9/7/2006, 03:55 PM
Personally, I don't blame Clinton or Bush. I blame a bunch of ragheaded mother****ers from the Middle East. But hey, that's just me.

tbl
9/7/2006, 03:58 PM
Good point...

NormanPride
9/7/2006, 04:08 PM
Personally, I don't blame Clinton or Bush. I blame a bunch of ragheaded mother****ers from the Middle East. But hey, that's just me.

This is America, Dean. We don't blame who did it. We blame who is responsible. :rolleyes:

:D

OklahomaTuba
9/7/2006, 04:19 PM

Not according to many LEADING academics and scientists. Bush did it, and they have proof!

GrapevineSooner
9/7/2006, 04:22 PM
Loose Change tells me otherwise. ;)

OklahomaTuba
9/7/2006, 04:25 PM
Still, all the uproar about this makes you wonder why Sandy Berger was trying to steal documents by hiding them in his pants.

Oh well, I'll just blame Bush. Its easier on the ol grey matter.

1stTimeCaller
9/7/2006, 04:25 PM
I, broke the dam.

Hamhock
9/7/2006, 04:28 PM
the dam what?

SicEmBaylor
9/7/2006, 04:31 PM
*Insert every liberal argument in defense of a movie that convervatives get upset over here*

afs
9/7/2006, 04:34 PM
I, broke the dam.

No, I broke the dam.

BeetDigger
9/7/2006, 04:34 PM
The cast includes Harvey Keitel, Patricia Heaton and Donnie Wahlberg.

No more Hollywood roles for these guys.

bri
9/7/2006, 04:35 PM
Yeah, but you lot get upset over homos and bare titties. This is more like, "We'll make a 'factual' representation of the events based on half of the 9/11 Commission's findings." ;)

SicEmBaylor
9/7/2006, 04:41 PM
Yeah, but you lot get upset over homos and bare titties. This is more like, "We'll make a 'factual' representation of the events based on half of the 9/11 Commission's findings." ;)

The show slams the Bush administration for its failings in the same way it slams the Clinton administration. Obviously, that isn't mentioned in the story as it doesn't fit the accusation of being conservatively biased.

bri
9/7/2006, 04:46 PM
So, you're saying that the story about the conservative bias of the miniseries has a liberal bias?

Yeah, I f*ckin' HATE politics.

SicEmBaylor
9/7/2006, 04:51 PM
So, you're saying that the story about the conservative bias of the miniseries has a liberal bias?

Yeah, I f*ckin' HATE politics.

No, I'm saying that when conservatives make a charge against liberal bias in a movie their defenders are quick to bash conservatives as reactionary and make suggest that it's only a movie.

I'm saying there isn't much of a bias if there's one at all. I think the mini-series tries to fairly assess each administration's failures as outlined by the 9/11 Commission's Report.

Jerk
9/7/2006, 05:11 PM
Where were these same people when fahrenheit 911 came out?

crawfish
9/7/2006, 05:20 PM
The idiots.

Bush blew the thing up with a little red button in his office. Don't let anybody else tell you otherwise.

Jerk
9/7/2006, 05:28 PM
The idiots.

Bush blew the thing up with a little red button in his office. Don't let anybody else tell you otherwise.

Correct.

This is the same button that detonated the TnT burried under Chocolate City's levies.

Hatfield
9/7/2006, 05:29 PM
Apparently this film is putting some of the blame on the Clinton administration, and the liberals are up at arms. I'm of the opinion that both administrations share the responisibilty for what happened...

what an incredibly ignorant and simplistic understanding of their concern with this movie.

nice work

Harry Beanbag
9/7/2006, 05:47 PM

Bare titties rule. http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/7/2006, 06:08 PM
Limbaugh's show today dealt primarily with this TV miniseries. He was given a preview of the show, along with others, both liberals and conservatives. Due to the kanniptions(sp?) of the Clintonistas, ABC is doing some editing of the show before it begins on Sunday. Rush will report on the changes he observes from the original show which he saw. Tune in on monday, libz.

SicEmBaylor
9/7/2006, 06:13 PM
Limbaugh's show today dealt primarily with this TV miniseries. He was given a preview of the show, along with others, both liberals and conservatives. Due to the kanniptions(sp?) of the Clintonistas, ABC is doing some editing of the show before it begins on Sunday. Rush will report on the changes he observes from the original show which he saw. Tune in on monday, libz.

If you think this is going to be a hit piece on the Clinton Administration (which it rightly deserves for its handling of the threat and Bin Laden) then you'll be disappointed. The show attemps to accurately reflect the findings of the 9/11 report which includes criticism of the Bush Administration and Rice specifically.

By the way, Rice is played by the actress who played "Sherri Palmer" on 24.

bri
9/7/2006, 06:14 PM
Thanks, but no.

9/7/2006, 06:17 PM
If you think this is going to be a hit piece on the Clinton Administration (which it rightly deserves for its handling of the threat and Bin Laden) then you'll be disappointed. The show attemps to accurately reflect the findings of the 9/11 report which includes criticism of the Bush Administration and Rice specifically.

By the way, Rice is played by the actress who played "Sherri Palmer" on 24.Hey, if it brings to light ANY of the outrageous things the clinton gang did while in office(which the MSM has so diligently avoided dealing with, or has lied about), then that will be a positive thing.

BeetDigger
9/7/2006, 06:22 PM
Bare titties rule. http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

**** yeah!!!11!!!

BeetDigger
9/7/2006, 06:26 PM
Where were these same people when fahrenheit 911 came out?

What do you think, they were in line buying tickets so that Michael Moore can live in that apartment of his in Manhattan. :D

VeeJay
9/7/2006, 06:29 PM
I look forward to Tuesday morning, when it's revealed that former Secretary of State Madeline Albright has dead lifted a new personal best, having lifted her entire entertainment center and tossed it in her pool.

PhilTLL
9/7/2006, 06:32 PM
Hey, if it brings to light ANY of the outrageous things the clinton gang did while in office(which the MSM has so diligently avoided dealing with, or has lied about), then that will be a positive thing.

They haven't been brought to light, yet they're all widely known and disseminated enough for everyone to hear about them still on a fairly regular basis. What a crappy coverup.

OklahomaTuba
9/7/2006, 06:58 PM
Yes, crappy coverup indeed...

Unable to persuade the Saudis to accept bin Laden, and lacking a case to indict him in U.S. courts at the time, the Clinton administration finally gave up on the capture.http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn?pagename=article&node=&contentId=A61251-2001Oct2

Hopefully we havn't done the same again.

Jerk
9/7/2006, 08:36 PM
Yes, crappy coverup indeed...
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn?pagename=article&node=&contentId=A61251-2001Oct2

Hopefully we havn't done the same again.

There you go again, posting facts. You're just supposed to say "IT'S BUSHE'S FAULT!! IT'S BUSHE'S FAULT!!! IT'S BUSHE'S FAULT!! over and over again.

Reminds me of Roy in the movie Kingpin...

"Roy! lalalalalalalalalalaalala!"

OhU1
9/7/2006, 08:54 PM
Typical lowest common denominator thought process – whoever is in office when an event occurs caused the event.

OklahomaTuba
9/7/2006, 09:36 PM
Anyone ever read the 9/11 report? It has some interesting stuff in it...

"The indictment also charged that al Qaeda had allied itself with Sudan, Iran, and Hezbollah. The original sealed indictment had added that al Qaeda had “reached an understanding with the government of Iraq that al Qaeda would not work against that government and that on particular projects, specifically including weapons development, al Qaeda would work cooperatively with the Government of Iraq.” This passage led Clarke, who for years had read intelligence reports on Iraqi-Sudanese cooperation on chemical weapons, to speculate to Berger that a large Iraqi presence at chemical facilities in Khartoum was “probably a direct result of the Iraq–Al Qida agreement.” Clarke added that VX precursor traces found near al Shifa were the “exact formula used by Iraq.” This language about al Qaeda’s “understanding” with Iraq had been dropped, however, when a superseding indictment was filed in November 1998"

On December 4, as news came in about the discoveries in Jordan, National
Security Council (NSC) Counterterrorism Coordinator Richard Clarke
wrote Berger,“If George’s [Tenet’s] story about a planned series of UBL attacks
at the Millennium is true, we will need to make some decisions NOW.” He
told us he held several conversations with President Clinton during the crisis.
He suggested threatening reprisals against the Taliban in Afghanistan in the
event of any attacks on U.S. interests, anywhere, by Bin Ladin. He further
proposed to Berger that a strike be made during the last week of 1999 againstal Qaeda camps in Afghanistan—a proposal not adopted.

http://www.9-11commission.gov/report/911Report_Ch6.pdf

OhU1
9/7/2006, 09:58 PM
Iraq had nothing to do with 9-11. Nothing.

OklahomaTuba
9/7/2006, 10:02 PM
And Germany had nothing to do with Pearl Harbor. Nothing.

NormanPride
9/7/2006, 10:12 PM
The "MSM", or whatever we're calling it now, was too busy trying to dig up crap on Clinton's personal life to pay attention to facts. I bet if Bush had nailed Condi in the beginning of his second term all this stuff would blow over. :D

OhU1
9/7/2006, 10:17 PM
And Germany had nothing to do with Pearl Harbor. Nothing.

Please explain your thoughts on Germany on Pearl Harbor for me.

OklahomaTuba
9/7/2006, 10:18 PM
Unfortunatly, it took 3000 dead Americans to wake everyone up.

Well, almost everyone. According to many dims and libz, 9-11 was "an inside job".

OklahomaTuba
9/7/2006, 10:20 PM
Please explain your thoughts on Germany on Pearl Harbor for me.
What more do you need to know?

OhU1
9/7/2006, 10:25 PM
I was hoping to be educated by your perspective of WWII era history. Maybe I missed something.

OklahomaTuba
9/7/2006, 10:26 PM
Heh, are the dims threatening ABC now????

The Communications Act of 1934 provides your network with a free broadcast license predicated on the fundamental understanding of your principle obligation to act as a trustee of the public airwaves in serving the public interest. Nowhere is this public interest obligation more apparent than in the duty of broadcasters to serve the civic needs of a democracy by promoting an open and accurate discussion of political ideas and events. ...

Should Disney allow this programming to proceed as planned, the factual record, millions of viewers, countless schoolchildren, and the reputation of Disney as a corporation worthy of the trust of the American people and the United States Congress will be deeply damaged. We urge you, after full consideration of the facts, to uphold your responsibilities as a respected member of American society and as a beneficiary of the free use of the public airwaves to cancel this factually inaccurate and deeply misguided program. We look forward to hearing back from you soon.

http://democrats.senate.gov/newsroom/record.cfm?id=262624&

OklahomaTuba
9/7/2006, 10:28 PM
I was hoping to be educated by your perspective of WWII era history. Maybe I missed something.
I think you did miss something indeed. You do know who bombed Pearl Harbor in 1941 right? (Hint: It was an Asian Country) :D

NormanPride
9/7/2006, 10:29 PM
How long's it been since you've been surprised in politics, Tuba?

OhU1
9/7/2006, 10:30 PM
Thanks Tuba. It's all clear now.

OklahomaTuba
9/7/2006, 10:31 PM
How long's it been since you've been surprised in politics, Tuba?
About 15 min ago, when I saw dims actually running on investingating Bush for his role in bombing the world trade centers.

OklahomaTuba
9/7/2006, 10:34 PM
Thanks Tuba. It's all clear now.
No problem. Always happy to help.

Seriously though, its a matter of fact that AQ and Iraq were buds, and Iraq had nothing to do with 9.11. No one has ever claimed they did as far as I know.

OhU1
9/7/2006, 10:35 PM
Thanks Tuba!

NormanPride
9/7/2006, 10:36 PM
About 15 min ago, when I saw dims actually running on investingating Bush for his role in bombing the world trade centers.

Why does this surprise you? I mean, you've been following politics a hell of a lot longer than I have, and I saw it coming.

Zbird
9/7/2006, 11:05 PM
Who's surprised? Disney has always been about fantasy.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060907/ap_on_re_us/911_film_clinton_officials

Clinton officials protest 9/11 TV series

By DEEPTI HAJELA, Associated Press Writer 2 hours, 36 minutes ago

NEW YORK - A "terribly wrong" miniseries about events leading to the Sept. 11 attacks blame President Clinton's policies, former Clinton administration officials said in letters demanding that ABC correct it or not air it.

But in a statement released Thursday afternoon in apparent response to the growing uproar, ABC said, "No one has seen the final version of the film, because the editing process is not yet complete, so criticisms of film specifics are premature and irresponsible."

Former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright, former National Security Adviser Sandy Berger, Clinton Foundation head Bruce Lindsey and Clinton adviser Douglas Band wrote in the past week to Robert Iger, CEO of ABC's parent The Walt Disney Co., to express concern over "The Path to 9/11."

The two-part miniseries, scheduled to be broadcast on Sunday and Monday, is drawn from interviews and documents including the report of the Sept. 11 commission. ABC has described it as a "dramatization" as opposed to a documentary.

"For dramatic and narrative purposes, the movie contains fictionalized scenes, composite and representative characters and dialogue, and time compression," ABC said in its statement. "We hope viewers will watch the entire broadcast of the finished film before forming an opinion about it."

The letter writers said the miniseries contained factual errors, and that their requests to see it had gone unanswered.

"By ABC's own standard, ABC has gotten it terribly wrong," Lindsey and Band said in their letter.

"The content of this drama is factually and incontrovertibly inaccurate and ABC has a duty to fully correct all errors or pull the drama entirely. It is unconscionable to mislead the American public about one of the most horrendous tragedies our country has ever known."

The letters pointed out examples of scenes they had been told were in the miniseries, but which they said never happened. Albright objected to a scene that she was told showed her insisting on warning the Pakistani government before an airstrike on Afghanistan, and that she was the one who made the warning.

"The scene as explained to me is false and defamatory," she said.

Berger objected to a scene that he was told showed him refusing to authorize an attack on Osama bin Laden despite the request from CIA officials. "The fabrication of this scene (of such apparent magnitude) cannot be justified under any reasonable definition of dramatic license," he wrote.

Lindsey and Band objected to advertisements for the miniseries, which they said suggested that Clinton wasn't paying enough attention to the threat of terrorism.

"While ABC is promoting "The Path to 9/11" as a dramatization of historical fact, in truth it is a fictitious rewriting of history that will be misinterpreted by millions of Americans," they said. "Given your stated obligation to 'get it right,' we urge you to do so by not airing this drama until the egregious factual errors are corrected, an endeavor we could easily assist you with given the opportunity to view the film."

The five-hour miniseries is set to run without commercial interruption. Director David Cunningham said it was a massive undertaking, with close to 250 speaking parts, more than 300 sets, and a budget of $40 million. Cunningham has said he shot 550 hours of film. The cast includes Harvey Keitel, Patricia Heaton and Donnie Wahlberg.

Sooner_Havok
9/7/2006, 11:07 PM
No, I broke the dam.

No, I mean I literally broke the dam!

picasso
9/7/2006, 11:09 PM
Hitler should have stopped at Poland.

There ya go.

Gandalf_The_Grey
9/7/2006, 11:26 PM
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/conspiracy_news1.gif http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/conspiracy_news2.gif
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/conspiracy_news3.gif

I've been getting a lot of email lately from people sending me this stupid 9/11 conspiracy video called "Loose Change." I've tried to ignore it for months now, but you morons keep forwarding it to me, and I keep having to add more email addresses to my spam filter. The ironic part is that I'm a huge conspiracy nut, and even I can't stomach this bull****. For example, I believe that there is a small, reptile-like creature called Chupacabra that sucks the blood of goats in Mexico. Area 51? Hell yes. Roswell? Pass me the Kool-Aid. But "Loose Change" elevates bull**** to an artform. Watching this video is like being bukakked with stupid.
Unlike others who debunk 9/11 conspiracy theories, or "cons" for short, I'm not going to bother with going through intricate point-by-point rebuttals (http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons#FURTHER_READING), or pointing out the hundreds of factual inaccuracies and outright lies in this "documentary," because I don't need to. In fact, I can debunk the entire story with one simple observation:

The fact that this man is alive...
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/dylan_avery_big.jpg
...is proof that "Loose Change" is bull****. Here's why:
1. The man in the picture above is Dylan Avery. To be more precise, the fact that Dylan, his friends, and family are alive, is proof that "Loose Change" is bull****. He, along with a couple of his friends, created a 9/11 conspiracy video claiming that the US government and the military caused 9/11. Take a closer look at the last part of that last sentence: he's claiming that the US government, for whatever ends, killed nearly 3,000 innocent Americans, and tens if not hundreds of thousands of more lives in the conflicts that ensued because of it.
2. Since Dylan's arguing that the government has no problem killing 3,000 innocent people, this raises the question: if his documentary is true, and we've established that the government has no ethical qualms about killing thousands of its own people, then why wouldn't the government kill Avery and his friends as well? What's a few more lives to them to ensure the success of this conspiracy?
Whatever reason it may be that the government supposedly orchestrated this conspiracy, it must have been worth it to them to cause so much suffering and loss of life. So if there's any truth to this, then you can bet your *** that the government wouldn't let a couple of pecker-neck chumps with a couple of Macs and too much time on their hands jeopardise their entire operation by letting this stupid video float around on the Internet. I can picture you morons emailing me now: "BUT MADOX, MAYBE DYLAN POSTED IT ON THE INTERNET BEFORE THE GOVERNMENT HAD A CHANCE TO REMOVE IT LOL." Yeah, too bad this rebuttal is inconsistent with the premise of Dylan's ****-festival of a movie: that the WTC was brought down "in a carefully planned and controlled demolition ... and it was pulled off with military precision." Now we're expected to believe that the same government that was able to commit the largest terrorist operation in history--with military precision no less--is suddenly too incompetent to sniff out and shut down a little website set up by some college losers within days, if not minutes of its creation?
I win. There is no conspiracy. Eat my ****, losers.

The other type of 9/11 conspiracy email you dip****s keep sending is the $20 dollar WTC conspiracy. Glenn Beck--a loud-mouthed, fat-faced ******* on CNN--has a copy of it on his website:

The new U.S. $20 dollar bill contains hidden pictures of the World Trade Center and Pentagon attacks!
Yes! see for yourself... 1st) FOLD A NEW $20 BILL THIS WAY:

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/gb_bill1.gif
2nd) CONTINUE TO FOLD THIS WAY
Compare your fold precisely to this picture.
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/gb_bill2.gif
3rd) FOLD THE RIGHT SIDE UNDER,
exactly as you folded the left side. You'll immediately see the Pentagon ablaze! (red circle)

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/gb_bill3.gif
4th) NOW FLIP IT OVER AND SEE OTHER SIDE The Twin Towers of the World Trade Center are hit and smoking.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/gb_bill4.gif What are the odds that a simple geometric folding of the $20 bill would accidentally contain a representation of both terror attacks?
What are the odds that a simple geometric folding of a $20 bill with elements of design that were conceived in 1928 by a committee of treasurers, a full 42 years before the World Trade Center even existed, could accidentally contain a representation of both terror attacks? Pretty good, apparently.
The article on Beck's page goes on to ask: Need even more proof? No, you ****! You had me at "the U.S. $20 dollar bill contains hidden pictures of the World Trade Center." As if a folded picture of shrubbery on a bill that kind of looks like smoke wasn't convincing enough of a conspiracy, Beck offers this gem on his site to sway those few remaining skeptics:

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/gb_bill5.gif
This is followed by the fact that 9+11 = 20, and in big red letters:

COINCIDENCE? YOU DECIDE! The question mark at the end of "COINCIDENCE" is clearly there to denote a rhetorical question, as clearly, this is not a coincidence. To help out Glenn Beck, I sat down with a $100 bill and tried to find any hidden messages the bill might contain. Here's one that he hasn't found yet:
Step 1:
Fold the bill so that the "ON" of "ONE" is covered:

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/gbeck1.gif Step 2:
Fold again like so, covering "HU" of "HUNDRED:"

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/gbeck2.gif Step 3:
Another fold covering part of "DOLLARS:"

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/gbeck3.gif Step 4:
Finally make one last fold, and with a magic marker, add the following letters to reveal a hidden message!

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/gbeck5.gif
Coincidence? YOU DECIDE!

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/conspiracy_tot1.gif http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/conspiracy_tot2.gif
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/conspiracy_tot3.gif
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/conspiracy_tot4.gif

Further Reading:
For anyone interested in a point-by-point debunking of some of the most popular conspiracy theories out there (like the fact that steel melts at 1525° C, and although jet fuel burns only at 825° C, it doesn't have to burn hot enough to melt to cause the buildings to collapse, since steel loses 50% of its strength at 648 ° C), check out the following links:
Popular Mechanics (http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/outgoing.cgi?u=http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/defense/1227842.html)
Loose Change guide (http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/outgoing.cgi?u=http://www.ccdominoes.com/lc/LooseChangeGuide.html)
990,368 people have been bukkaked.
[email protected]
Back to how much I rule... (http://www.xmission.com/%7Emaddox)
© 2006 by Maddox

9/8/2006, 08:56 AM
How to end a thread...See above.

Hatfield
9/8/2006, 09:01 AM
what is this 100 dollar bill you speak of???