PDA

View Full Version : Why do you hate Democrats, FoxNews?

NormanPride
9/7/2006, 11:02 AM
:D I don't really care, I just thought this was funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGqPxn7njqM&NR

Now, the first one that brings up ANOTHER news station's idiocy in defense of this one's, loses. :D

:les: PLAY ALONG, PEOPLE!

sooner KB
9/7/2006, 04:40 PM
Fox News edits videos like this all the time to make democratic candidates look bad. People have found a ton of stuff like this on Fox. They edit videos for their own agendas as much as, well, Comedy Central.

Ike
9/7/2006, 04:57 PM
Fox News edits videos like this all the time to make democratic candidates look bad. People have found a ton of stuff like this on Fox. They edit videos for their own agendas as much as, well, Comedy Central.

yes, but (hopefully) nobody is relying on comedy central for a serious discussion of issues and news.

1stTimeCaller
9/7/2006, 04:58 PM
I think I will sneak out a minute early today being as tomorrow is my last day and all.

NormanPride
9/7/2006, 05:01 PM
I think I will sneak out a minute early today being as tomorrow is my last day and all.

Yes, but you like cocain for what reasons?

Jerk
9/7/2006, 05:03 PM
Now you know what it felt like to be a conservative before the "new media" and all there was was NBC, CBS, and ABC.

1stTimeCaller
9/7/2006, 05:03 PM
Yes, but you like cocain for what reasons?

like my siggy says, :les: NO MEANS NO, LADY

NormanPride
9/7/2006, 05:06 PM
Now you know what it felt like to be a conservative before the "new media" and all there was was NBC, CBS, and ABC.

Yes, you were so oppressed. :D

crawfish
9/7/2006, 05:28 PM

Now, the first one that brings up ANOTHER news station's idiocy in defense of this one's, loses. :D

Damn that Fox news! He's gonna lose the election for sure, now. ;)

49r
9/7/2006, 09:46 PM

YOU LOSE!!! :)

OklahomaTuba
9/7/2006, 09:48 PM
It could be worse... (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Killian_memos_MSWord_animated.gif)

OklahomaTuba
9/7/2006, 10:00 PM
And its not like its hard to make them look bad either. This Dim just won an election in Florida...

9/11: The truth about 9/11 is that we don’t KNOW the truth about 9/11, and we should. I will sponsor (and have already lined up co-sponsors for) legislation initiating a truly independent investigation of 9/11. There is mounting evidence of complicity by elements of our own government.

If they have nothing to hide, why are they hiding everything? Why are they hiding audiotapes of FAA and NORAD controllers? Why are they hiding videotapes of whatever hit the Pentagon? Why are they hiding the black boxes? Why did they destroy most of the forensic evidence showing that three buildings at the World Trade Center were brought down by thermite demolition charges? If the thermite residue found on severed steel beams didn’t bring down the towers, what did? (Never before in history did steel skyscrapers fall because of fire, and THREE of them did on the same day … one of which wasn’t even hit by an airplane!) Why did four hijacked airliners fly around for up to an hour and 45 minutes without being intercepted? Why were normal procedures not followed? (If normal procedures HAD been followed, the aircraft would have been intercepted with 20 minutes to spare, the twin towers would still be standing, and thousands of dead Americans would still be alive.) If it was massive incompetence, why has no one been fired? … or demoted? … or court martialed? (Instead they were promoted or given the medal of freedom!) If Osama bin Laden was really suspected, why did our government violate its own “no-fly” order to hurriedly fly the bin Laden family out of the United States before they could be questioned? Why does the “Osama bin Laden” in the “confession” videotape have a nose about an inch shorter than the real Osama bin Laden? Why have half a dozen of the 19 “hijackers” turned up in other countries … alive and well? Were there really any hijackers at all, and if there were, were they patsies? Who made millions on short sales of United and American Airlines? Where is the tens of billions of dollars worth of missing gold that was stored in the World Trade Center?

The American people and the families of those who died on 9/11 deserve the truth, and we do not yet have it. The above are but a tiny fraction of the unanswered questions not even raised by those who “investigated” the 9/11 tragedy. The most unbelievable of all the conspiracy theories surrounding 9/11 is the OFFICIAL conspiracy theory told us by our government. The Kean-Hamilton commission report was a whitewash, a cover-up, and a bundle of deception. If a new investigation identifies those responsible, they should be indicted for treason. And those who covered up the treason should themselves be indicted as accessories after the fact.http://bowman2006.com/issues_az.htm#9_11

KABOOKIE
9/7/2006, 10:00 PM
JHC. 4 minutes of my live wasted.

And what a total ****ing fag in that video.
I was watching the Colbert report and this is what I saw, neeeeeeeeeeh. :drooleyes:

NormanPride
9/7/2006, 10:02 PM
This thread is a complete success.

OklahomaTuba
9/7/2006, 10:08 PM
Heh...

This may be hard to believe if you've not given it much thought, but it must be said anyway. Current scientific evidence does not support the government's official explanation of what happened. In fact, the official 9/11 report has clear inconsistencies, ambiguities, and in some cases, outright impossibilities.

http://www.smithforamerica.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=section&id=40&Itemid=129

Dio
9/7/2006, 10:11 PM
I actually thought the Fox edit made Wexler look more spontaneous and almost, you know, like a human

NormanPride
9/7/2006, 10:15 PM
I actually thought the Fox edit made Wexler look more spontaneous and almost, you know, like a human

Amen. Of course, I'm a fan of shock humor and hardly represent the American populace accurately. Still, I'd vote for Dean even though I don't exactly line up with his views because he speaks his mind and doesn't mince words. The less politicos do that the more we know what the hell is going on. It's the same reason why I like Kevin Wilson. :D

OklahomaTuba
9/7/2006, 10:16 PM
Even the most mainstream libz aren't crazy enough to vote for Howard Scream.

That dudes just off his rocker.

usmc-sooner
9/7/2006, 10:25 PM
I don't know about Fox News, but being in the military made me hate the sons of beotches

Pricetag
9/7/2006, 10:36 PM
Yeah. I know that politicians deal in serious business. But show me a guy who can TCB on the job and then show up on a show like this and have a good time, and I'll vote for him.

TUSooner
9/8/2006, 06:51 AM
This thread is a complete suckfest.
Fixed.
Really, that Fox clip - even as edited - is so obviously a gag, that only a willfull idiot could think anything else. Of course... aw fergit it.

Hatfield
9/8/2006, 07:24 AM
yes, but (hopefully) nobody is relying on comedy central for a serious discussion of issues and news.

but unfortunately they do rely on fox news for serious discussion of issues and news...when this clip shows that this particular brian wilson clip is no different than the daily show or the colbert report.

achiro
9/8/2006, 08:27 AM
but unfortunately they do rely on fox news for serious discussion of issues and news...when this clip shows that this particular brian wilson clip is no different than the daily show or the colbert report.
At the end of that particular show they always show a short comedy clip of some sort. Maybe Leno, maybe something that really happened. This was meant to be comedy, don't be an idiot and try to make it anything else.

Hatfield
9/8/2006, 08:30 AM
yes it was clearly meant to be comedy. you can tell by the way the clips were edited in a way to make him look foolish and then no disclaimer that the clip was edited.

i am not the one being an idiot here.

achiro
9/8/2006, 08:51 AM
yes it was clearly meant to be comedy. you can tell by the way the clips were edited in a way to make him look foolish and then no disclaimer that the clip was edited.

i am not the one being an idiot here.
Wow, you are serious here.lol! OK so here is the deal, in tv there are these things called time slots. You sometimes have to edit things down to fit into those slots. The original was an entire segment of a show, the fox news slot is a very short one use every day for a comedy spot. They edited it down to fit in the slot, so what?

Hatfield
9/8/2006, 08:58 AM
so what?

jesus christ.

I am aware of time slots, and how things are used. Use the clip that is fine but it is telling that they left out the part where colbert says say it serious so people won't think it is a joke. it is also telling that the commentator maintains his "serious" tone throughout.

it would have just taken a second to put those clips in context, however they chose not to that isn't comedy that is bs on a "news" channel.

it is obvious you don't get it or your refuse to get it, and i will never agree that it is ok for a "news" program on a "news" channel should edit things to make someone out to be something they aren't. So it is best we discuss it no further.

TUSooner
9/8/2006, 09:00 AM
I'm no FOX lover, but, geez, this is a big to-do about NUTHIN.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/8/2006, 09:02 AM
The libz lived on a one-way street for SO many years, they don't think it's fair when the other lane gets opened.

Hatfield
9/8/2006, 09:02 AM
i am not saying it is a big to do

i am just saying it is bs.

Hatfield
9/8/2006, 09:08 AM
can we all just agree that nick saban throws a challenge flag like a girl?

KaiserSooner
9/8/2006, 09:23 AM
Nonetheless, Fox is as reliable and unbiased as Xinhua or Pravda.

Chuck Bao
9/8/2006, 09:35 AM
Wonderful, so the nightly news is turned into just a few sound bites and a comedy skit. The US just may well become just like a third-world country.

9/8/2006, 09:38 AM
Nonetheless, Fox is as reliable and unbiased as Xinhua or Pravda.Correct. They do have too many fool libz on as commentators, such as Colmes, and that gaggle of goons on the panel show where Cal Thomas is the only conservative.

OklahomaTuba
9/8/2006, 10:05 AM
Nonetheless, Fox is as reliable and unbiased as Xinhua or Pravda.

So far is been much better than the other networks like See BS and CNN. At least Fox hasn't been making up the news like those fine news outlets have.

NormanPride
9/8/2006, 10:12 AM
Fox news is a sensationalist neo-con mouthpiece.

Discuss. :pop:

Hatfield
9/8/2006, 10:15 AM
So far is been much better than the other networks like See BS and CNN. At least Fox hasn't been making up the news like those fine news outlets have.

odd that you post this in this thread.

TUSooner
9/8/2006, 10:32 AM
The libz lived on a one-way street for SO many years, they don't think it's fair when the other lane gets opened.
Again, reduction to the most overly simplistic level imaginable. :rolleyes:

Hatfield
9/8/2006, 10:33 AM
saban + challenge flag = little girl

LosAngelesSooner
9/8/2006, 10:49 AM
Again, reduction to the most overly simplistic level imaginable. :rolleyes:

You expect MORE from this guy?

He's already at his intellectual limit with that comment. Give him a break!

:cool:

colleyvillesooner
9/8/2006, 10:57 AM
I'm gonna need more people for my merry go round picture.

Hamhock
9/8/2006, 11:01 AM
i thought it was cool of the guy to play along with Colbert. fox looks petty for giving the story airtime.

9/8/2006, 11:23 AM
Again, reduction to the most overly simplistic level imaginable. :rolleyes:It's quite possible your political observations aren't quite as astute as you think they are.

LosAngelesSooner
9/8/2006, 11:23 AM
Fox looks petty for a lot more than just that one segment.

9/8/2006, 11:24 AM
You expect MORE from this guy?

He's already at his intellectual limit with that comment. Give him a break!

:cool:It's assured your political observations aren't as astute as you think they are.

NormanPride
9/8/2006, 11:40 AM
Bill, I think I heard LAS say your mom and granny voted lib.

LAS, I'm almost certain Bill convinced your kids to go to the Republican National Convention with him and his buddies.

BeetDigger
9/8/2006, 11:47 AM

What about the NY Times? I just hate to see Jason Blair's fine work become forgotten so quickly. :texan:

sitzpinkler
9/8/2006, 01:07 PM

You mean like about a week into the Iraq war when they ran a big headline that the WMD had been found?

VeeJay
9/8/2006, 02:30 PM
and i will never agree that it is ok for a "news" program on a "news" channel should edit things to make someone out to be something they aren't.

Very well said:

http://in3.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/texas1.jpg

achiro
9/8/2006, 02:37 PM
so what?

jesus christ.

I am aware of time slots, and how things are used. Use the clip that is fine but it is telling that they left out the part where colbert says say it serious so people won't think it is a joke. it is also telling that the commentator maintains his "serious" tone throughout.

it would have just taken a second to put those clips in context, however they chose not to that isn't comedy that is bs on a "news" channel.

it is obvious you don't get it or your refuse to get it, and i will never agree that it is ok for a "news" program on a "news" channel should edit things to make someone out to be something they aren't. So it is best we discuss it no further.

No, I get it. You don't. You want to talk about context, but you apparently either refuse to hear or are to dense to understand that context is exactly what I am talking about. Watch fox at about 5:55 every single freaking day and tell me what you see...I'll tell you what you see, a comedy clip from another show. Your thoughts on this are so far out there, it's actually very telling on how the dims thoughts make their world go round.:rolleyes:

LosAngelesSooner
9/8/2006, 04:09 PM
Bill, I think I heard LAS say your mom and granny voted lib.

LAS, I'm almost certain Bill convinced your kids to go to the Republican National Convention with him and his buddies.

My kids WILL go to the RNC with me...once I have them.

LosAngelesSooner
9/8/2006, 04:09 PM
It's assured your political observations aren't as astute as you think they are.

I'm smarter than you are.

Unfortunately, that's not saying much. :(

;)

Hatfield
9/8/2006, 04:15 PM
No, I get it. You don't. You want to talk about context, but you apparently either refuse to hear or are to dense to understand that context is exactly what I am talking about. Watch fox at about 5:55 every single freaking day and tell me what you see...I'll tell you what you see, a comedy clip from another show. Your thoughts on this are so far out there, it's actually very telling on how the dims thoughts make their world go round.:rolleyes:

so everything this guy talks about is comedy? or is it just the clip at the end? because the way he was reporting wasn't comedically. Me thinks he probably has a show that signs off with a comedy clip and this wasn't that clip. You would then say well but but but...blah blah...ignore...baaa baaa. talking point.

Your last sentence shows how you (notice i don't stereotype) have a tiny closed mind which is scared of something...probably a result of the scarring which occured as a small child when you saw your parents naked.

jk the sooner fan
9/8/2006, 04:16 PM
call me simple, but when i watched the fox broadcast of that, i didnt "get" that they were trying to make anybody look bad....there was no commentary on it, they let the piece done by comedy central speak for itself......which is, it was a gag, Wexel has a sense of humor.......fox was laughing at it, or along with it.....take your pick

jeezus i cant believe people are making an issue out of this - if this is all you've got against foxnews...then its weaksauce

NormanPride
9/8/2006, 04:37 PM
call me simple, but when i watched the fox broadcast of that, i didnt "get" that they were trying to make anybody look bad....there was no commentary on it, they let the piece done by comedy central speak for itself......which is, it was a gag, Wexel has a sense of humor.......fox was laughing at it, or along with it.....take your pick

jeezus i cant believe people are making an issue out of this - if this is all you've got against foxnews...then its weaksauce

:les: SHUSH!

LosAngelesSooner
9/8/2006, 05:51 PM

Come on, dude...don't play that...

Take a look at the guy's face. It's pretty obvious what is going on there. Anyone with eyes can see it.

And if it was done by a "dirty lib" about a Bushie Boy...you guys would be screaming bloody murder.

jk the sooner fan
9/8/2006, 06:00 PM
Come on, dude...don't play that...

Take a look at the guy's face. It's pretty obvious what is going on there. Anyone with eyes can see it.

And if it was done by a "dirty lib" about a Bushie Boy...you guys would be screaming bloody murder.

please tell me you're joking.....

Harry Beanbag
9/8/2006, 06:52 PM
This thread and about half of the replies are completely and utterly off the deep end nonsensical bull****.

But, Nick Saban does indeed throw the challenge flag like a girl. :)

TUSooner
9/8/2006, 06:57 PM
It's quite possible your political observations aren't quite as astute as you think they are.

At least they don't come out of a can.

9/8/2006, 07:01 PM
At least they don't come out of a can.Pfffft(yawn)

TUSooner
9/8/2006, 07:25 PM
Pfffft(yawn)

OK, fight dirty.

LosAngelesSooner
9/9/2006, 03:56 AM
please tell me you're joking.....

No.

Now please tell me you're being intentionally dense just to get a rise out of anyone with a brain.

LosAngelesSooner
9/9/2006, 03:57 AM
Pfffft(yawn)
Well thought out reply.

Tune in to Fox tomorrow. They may give you a good talking point response.

Saves you the trouble of thinking for yourself.

Jerk
9/9/2006, 06:55 AM
I don't understand why the "libertarians" of this board always side with the Stalinists freaks. Do you really want Nanci Pallosi as the Speaker of the House, or does it just run in your blood to challenge those who currently hold power?

jk the sooner fan
9/9/2006, 06:59 AM
No.

Now please tell me you're being intentionally dense just to get a rise out of anyone with a brain.

no thanks, my original statement stands
i just dont buy it...like i said, i guess i'm just simple.....

you people with brains have got it all figured out....

Jerk
9/9/2006, 07:09 AM
Here's a scan of LASooner's brain...notice the tumor in the front!

http://americanbacklash.com/LiberalBrain.gif
'Smarter than thou' tumor! LOL! That's YOU, LA!

Jerk
9/9/2006, 07:28 AM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally got around to watching the video...

YOU GUYS GET YOUR PANTIES IN A BIND OVER THIS?

I thought it was halarious! It was nice to see that the dem politician had a great sense of humor! It was funny!!!

LosAngelesSooner
9/9/2006, 01:20 PM
I don't understand why the "libertarians" of this board always side with the Stalinists freaks. Do you really want Nanci Pallosi as the Speaker of the House, or does it just run in your blood to challenge those who currently hold power?
Oh, Jesus God, NO.

She's a F*cktard.

LosAngelesSooner
9/9/2006, 01:21 PM
no thanks, my original statement stands
i just dont buy it...like i said, i guess i'm just simple.....

you people with brains have got it all figured out....
Yep.

Now if we could just get a couple of our ilk elected. :rolleyes:

LosAngelesSooner
9/9/2006, 01:21 PM
Here's a scan of LASooner's brain...notice the tumor in the front!

http://americanbacklash.com/LiberalBrain.gif
'Smarter than thou' tumor! LOL! That's YOU, LA!

*sigh*

I'm not a Liberal Democrat, Jerk.

Sometimes I feel like I'm talking to a wall.

:D

SoonerBorn68
9/9/2006, 01:43 PM
Oh, Jesus God, NO.

She's a F*cktard.

Yeah, but she's your fockturd. I didn't vote for the people who put her in power. ;)

And, I don't know what all the fuss about Fox News is. I watch it, and I'll continue to watch it. You people have remotes, use them. If you like CNN watch it. I personally don't like CNN but if YAY for you if you do.

jk the sooner fan
9/9/2006, 01:47 PM
seriously, if Foxnews was honestly trying to make Wexler look bad, at least to conservatives, then they failed miserably, at least where i'm concerned.....its not as if Wexler's voting base are a bunch of Foxnews regulars......add in the fact that Foxnews on a regular basis ends their show with a comedy clip from one of the late nite shows (or comedy central), and this is all much ado about nothing

if foxnews wanted to make a statement about Wexler, they would have added their own commentary

i guess for some, everything in life always has to be a hollywood script, full of conspiracy and double entendres

us simple folk here in middle america just dont get it i guess

LosAngelesSooner
9/9/2006, 02:27 PM
Yeah, but she's your fockturd. I didn't vote for the people who put her in power. ;)

And, I don't know what all the fuss about Fox News is. I watch it, and I'll continue to watch it. You people have remotes, use them. If you like CNN watch it. I personally don't like CNN but if YAY for you if you do.

She's not MY F*CKTARD. I didn't vote for her...and I'm not a Dem.

So you can't blame me either way...

LosAngelesSooner
9/9/2006, 02:27 PM
seriously, if Foxnews was honestly trying to make Wexler look bad, at least to conservatives, then they failed miserably, at least where i'm concerned.....its not as if Wexler's voting base are a bunch of Foxnews regulars......add in the fact that Foxnews on a regular basis ends their show with a comedy clip from one of the late nite shows (or comedy central), and this is all much ado about nothing

if foxnews wanted to make a statement about Wexler, they would have added their own commentary

i guess for some, everything in life always has to be a hollywood script, full of conspiracy and double entendres

us simple folk here in middle america just dont get it i guess
Oh, JK...most people in middle America aren't simple.

SoonerBorn68
9/9/2006, 02:53 PM
She's not MY F*CKTARD. I didn't vote for her...and I'm not a Dem.

So you can't blame me either way...

Yes I can. ;) :D

jk the sooner fan
9/9/2006, 03:23 PM

good to see things havent changed.......i post a simple opinion, and you have to counter yours with insinuations that i'm stupid

LosAngelesSooner
9/9/2006, 03:42 PM
I can't help it if you project things into what I wrote.

I was defending "most people in middle America" from an unfair generalization you made.

jk the sooner fan
9/9/2006, 03:48 PM
no projecting necessary.....

Harry Beanbag
9/9/2006, 04:07 PM

Why do you waste your time jk? He's just not worth it.

LosAngelesSooner
9/9/2006, 04:07 PM

Very good job reposting what I wrote. Doesn't change the fact that you're projecting.

But...whatever. You've always been very sarcastic and very antagonistic. I shouldn't expect anything less from you.

Harry Beanbag
9/9/2006, 04:08 PM
But...whatever. You've always been very sarcastic and very antagonistic. I shouldn't expect anything less from you.

This makes me laugh out loud. A lot.

jk the sooner fan
9/9/2006, 04:10 PM

me too, and you're right.....not worth it

LosAngelesSooner
9/9/2006, 04:32 PM
*sigh*

I hope the mods are giving me credit for how many times I DON'T rise to the bait. You guys REALLY push the rules a lot, you know.

But whatever...I'm just glad to see that so many other people have opened their eyes to the problems facing our nation right now. I expect the Bushies to still be antagonistic and close minded.

Harry Beanbag
9/9/2006, 07:58 PM
*sigh*

I hope the mods are giving me credit for how many times I DON'T rise to the bait. You guys REALLY push the rules a lot, you know.

What bait? You're the one fishin'.

I expect the Bushies to still be antagonistic and close minded.

Ha! You made another funny. Good one. http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

LosAngelesSooner
9/9/2006, 08:03 PM
In honor of a good Oklahoma Sooner victory today I refuse to argue any further with any fellow Sooner fan. If you feel the need to continue taking shots at me, then feel free. But all your fishing and antagonism will net you nothing further as I won't respond to this thread any more today.

Boomer Sooner.

Harry Beanbag
9/9/2006, 08:28 PM
In honor of a good Oklahoma Sooner victory today I refuse to argue any further with any fellow Sooner fan. If you feel the need to continue taking shots at me, then feel free. But all your fishing and antagonism will net you nothing further as I won't respond to this thread any more today.

Boomer Sooner.

:rolleyes: I believe you are the one calling people idiots in this thread, both openly and with thinly veiled wording. Me saying you made me laugh is hardly a shot, get over yourself already. You can whine and moan about how you are being oppressed all you want, just don't expect anybody to believe you.

And Boomer Sooner.

9/9/2006, 11:02 PM
:rolleyes: I believe you are the one calling people idiots in this thread, both openly and with thinly veiled wording. Me saying you made me laugh is hardly a shot, get over yourself already. You can whine and moan about how you are being oppressed all you want, just don't expect anybody to believe you.

And Boomer Sooner.I hereby nominate him? as honorary whorn.

Rogue
9/10/2006, 11:44 AM
Good on you, LAS.

KABOOKIE
9/10/2006, 01:48 PM

Boomer Sooner.

Wow. Where have I seen this posting routine before?

You all are idiots.

I'm just trying to help show how stupi....er....hypocritical you people are.

No I'm not! YOU ARE!

I'm the victim here. Good bye!

Rinse, Repeat.

:rolleyes: Good Lord can we ban him permanently this time?

LosAngelesSooner
9/10/2006, 01:52 PM
I hereby nominate him? as honorary whorn.
Considering that I'm the fella who lead the charge to have the phrase "h**k *m" result in the upside down whorn icon being posted...you most definitely owe me an apology, Troll.

LosAngelesSooner
9/10/2006, 01:53 PM
*yawn*

*stretch*

I sure am glad I still have Kabookie on ignore. Makes the whole S.O. so much brighter and prettier!

:D