PDA

View Full Version : People who need to die violent deaths

JohnnyMack
9/7/2006, 09:25 AM
The two schmucks in the Sonic commercials.

And while we're at it, the entire ad agency that is responsible for that crap needs to be napalmed.

bri
9/7/2006, 09:27 AM
Every time I see that commercial, I want to sneak up and weld their doors shut while they yammer pointlessly about their shakes and tots, then dump lighter fluid all over the car and light it, dancing a happy jig to the beautiful music of their screams of suffering.

But that's just me.

Hatfield
9/7/2006, 09:29 AM
dear god i hate those commercials with a power that could fuel the suns of a thousand galaxies.

tbl
9/7/2006, 09:29 AM
The guys are 1,000 times better than the couple.

colleyvillesooner
9/7/2006, 09:30 AM
I laugh sometimes :O

Boomer_Sooner_sax
9/7/2006, 09:37 AM
I am glad other people feel the same way. I thought I was the only one who thought they were annoying....PLEASE SONIC!!!! STOP THE MADNESS!!!!

C&CDean
9/7/2006, 09:37 AM
Sounds to me like the commercials are doing their job. And I kinda enjoy them. Of course I ain't planted in front of a TV 24/7 like some of y'all, so I only see them once in a blue moon.

And they beat any/all car dealership, furniture store, and Wava commercials all to hell.

Taxman71
9/7/2006, 09:38 AM
Every time I see their commercials, I imagine that I am Joe Pesci in Goodfellas sitting in the backseat holding an icepick.

picasso
9/7/2006, 09:47 AM
they're both from a comedy outfit in Chicago. not sure if it's 2nd city or not.
and for the record, I think the dude on the left is funny.

and you know you eat Sonic.

JohnnyMack
9/7/2006, 09:49 AM
they're both from a comedy outfit in Chicago. not sure if it's 2nd city or not.
and for the record, I think the dude on the left is funny.

I loves me the Scronic breakfast burrito.

Those two need to go swimming with Steve Irwin however.

GDC
9/7/2006, 09:53 AM
whorns, televangelists, and Sean Paul

JohnnyMack
9/7/2006, 09:55 AM
whorns, televangelists, and Sean Paul

Thanks g.

This thread isn't just about the two closet cases from Sonic, it's about everyone who needs to be jerked outta the gene pool.

GDC
9/7/2006, 09:58 AM
Welcome, and I meant to include oil execs and Al-quaeda in that.

Skysooner
9/7/2006, 09:59 AM
James Blunt (and yes I know he is all the rage with the ladies), Linda Soundtrack, the stupid Fowler guy, numerous pols (too many to name)

toast
9/7/2006, 09:59 AM
televangelists

Why do you hate Miss Piggy?

http://www.gospelgrace.com/falseprophets/pauljancrouch/PaulJanCrouch.jpg

bri
9/7/2006, 10:01 AM

Yes, I do. Which is why I hate these commericals SO much. I'm like, "THIS is how you repay me, motherf*ckers?!?" :mad:

OhU1
9/7/2006, 10:07 AM
I kind of like em.

What I can't stand is the commercial cliche where a sequence of 10 people will complete a sentence each saying a word or two. Army Commerical: I am, I am I AM, an American soldier.

Nike Comercial: I am, I am, I am, Michael Jordan, I am Michael Jordan, I AM Michael Jordan (last one will be an old white lady or something to show that any one can "be like Mike" if they wear Mike). Michael Jordan may then be shown raising an eyebrow and half smiling (does that man acutally speak?)

Nike II: Same as above but subsitiute Tiger Woods. I am, I AM, Tiger Woods.

Veritas
9/7/2006, 10:11 AM
The ******* at the networks that decided that a good way to get us to watch more commercials was to turn up the volume 1000%. DIE DIE DIE DIE.

colleyvillesooner
9/7/2006, 10:32 AM
The ******* at the networks that decided that a good way to get us to watch more commercials was to turn up the volume 1000%. DIE DIE DIE DIE.

:mad: x infinity.

mdklatt
9/7/2006, 10:38 AM

My TV compensates for sudden increases in volume. It's awesome.

NormanPride
9/7/2006, 10:38 AM
The execs at FOX that cancel all the good shows in their prime. WTF? It's like they have a homing beacon for that ****!

sooner n houston
9/7/2006, 10:40 AM
HORNS!!!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/7/2006, 12:01 PM
Sounds to me like the commercials are doing their job. And I kinda enjoy them. Of course I ain't planted in front of a TV 24/7 like some of y'all, so I only see them once in a blue moon.

And they beat any/all car dealership, furniture store, and Wava commercials all to hell.Dittos. I like the chic, too.

r5TPsooner
9/7/2006, 12:09 PM
Paris Hilton gets my vote.

Boomer_Sooner_sax
9/7/2006, 12:10 PM
James Blunt (and yes I know he is all the rage with the ladies), Linda Soundtrack, the stupid Fowler guy, numerous pols (too many to name)

Holy Sh**, that is name I haven't heard in forever...

And I agree. James Blunt succs

bri
9/7/2006, 12:32 PM
HORNS!!!

That sound you hear is gdc prying the engagement ring off his fiancee's hand so he can propose to you...:D

GDC
9/7/2006, 12:51 PM
Paris Hilton gets my vote.

She got a DUI, but no fiery, grinding car crash.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060907/people_nm/hilton_dc

I like how she is described as "celebrity" Paris Hilton. This country is ****ed the **** up.

crawfish
9/7/2006, 01:03 PM
The basketball ad (don't be bringin' any of that weak tot action here!) was greatness.

Taxman71
9/7/2006, 01:37 PM
K-Suck (aka K-Fed)
the guy on I35North who does 90 to the merge and darts over every morning
Les Miles
the morning animals

Pricetag
9/7/2006, 01:51 PM
I hated the early ones where they were going to other fast food joints and complaining that it wasn't as good as Sonic, but the ones where they just sit in the car at Sonic are pretty good. The radio spots are pretty good, too. I like the summer camp one.

"T.J., what is that?"

"I think it's paper mache, Pete."

"I want, I wanna touch it."

"BEE HIVE! Ha, ha, ha."

Pricetag
9/7/2006, 01:56 PM
The junior banana split one was pretty funny, too. "Uh, Pete, I just ordered the dessert, I didn't order any baggage."

Tear Down This Wall
9/7/2006, 02:11 PM
I love the afroementioned Sonic commercials. The cute, wifey gal is from Dallas. Whoever hates these commercials is like the Nazi appeasers in 1938...me and Rummy think.

Vaevictis
9/7/2006, 02:31 PM
The Sonic commercials are alright.

How about the people responsible for the new Geico celebrity endorsement ads?

The Charo one has ensured I will go to my grave with a burning hatred for Geico.

Boomer_Sooner_sax
9/7/2006, 02:38 PM
The Sonic commercials are alright.

The Charo one has ensured I will go to my grave with a burning hatred for Geico.

I actually like the Little Richard one...."MASHED POTATOES, GRAVY, AND CRANBERRY SAUCE...WOOOOOOOOOO!":D

Vaevictis
9/7/2006, 02:47 PM
It's only the Charo one that really aggravates me.

I want to stab her through the television. In the eye. With an ice pick.

With any luck, I'll end up performing a lobotomy on the annoying *****.

The
9/7/2006, 03:08 PM
Burt Bacharach staring at that plump ladies knockers while crooning behind her is LOL funnies...

OhU1
9/7/2006, 03:11 PM

Add my vote to the hatred of has been celebrity camp (Def: Banality or artificiality deliberately affected or when appreciated for its humor).

BoogercountySooner
9/7/2006, 05:58 PM
Do you remember Awen MAwil Thevrolet woute thixty thix in Yukon?

Geekboy
9/7/2006, 06:21 PM
If we lived under a dictatorship and I was appointed Minister Of Corrections I would go after everything Geico related!

I hate that stupid british accented lizard. I have hated everyone of their spots from the beginning......those stupid 'good news' spots and now, like said earlier.....the celebrity spots.

By the way, when I was looking to switch a few years back on insurance....
Geico was hands down AT LEAST twice as expensive as all the other agencies I checked with on auto insurance.

I would have them all, including the ad agency and even friends and relatives of Geico and agency employees thrown off cliffs and then have their bodies run over by giant steamrollers.

Same goes for anyone on this board that even remotely thinks those spots are okay!

Then I would pass a law where their remains (and possibly yours) would be dug up every year and shot.

Sooner_Bob
9/7/2006, 06:23 PM
You sonic commercial hatin' people are D to the orks.

:P

SicEmBaylor
9/7/2006, 06:25 PM
Those commercials are great!

PhilTLL
9/7/2006, 06:29 PM
"I dunno, maybe bacon borrows money from his friends and never pays it back, or maybe he left his friend at the mall one time and forgot about him..."
"Bacon sounds AWESOME. Wanna hang with that guy..."

I sued the Diffees for a new TV because their ****ant little blond speech-impedimenty kids made me puke all over my last one. Uggggh. The new one with "Fweedom!" is the worst yet. Sorry, but it's true.

Edit: I certainly don't wish violent death on them, though, because they could grow up to be healthy, normal individuals one day, just that their parents stop putting them in commercials.

C&CDean
9/7/2006, 06:38 PM
"I dunno, maybe bacon borrows money from his friends and never pays it back, or maybe he left his friend at the mall one time and forgot about him..."
"Bacon sounds AWESOME. Wanna hang with that guy..."

I sued the Diffees for a new TV because their ****ant little blond speech-impedimenty kids made me puke all over my last one. Uggggh. The new one with "Fweedom!" is the worst yet. Sorry, but it's true.

Edit: I certainly don't wish violent death on them, though, because they could grow up to be healthy, normal individuals one day, just that their parents stop putting them in commercials.

Those Diffee commercials aren't anywhere near as bad as the little blonde haired chick sitting on her momma's knee going "wet ower famawee bild yuh famawees new home." Gah.

PhilTLL
9/7/2006, 07:08 PM
Those Diffee commercials aren't anywhere near as bad as the little blonde haired chick sitting on her momma's knee going "wet ower famawee bild yuh famawees new home." Gah.

AGH! You know, I bet when they cut, that mom says "Dakota Fanning was in 5 movies before she was your age! Spit out your L's!" Definite birds of a feather, but the Diffee commercials are on far more often, it seems like.

OhU1
9/7/2006, 08:18 PM
The Diffee kid and Cells You More kid are tough to take. Am I supposed to want to buy a car because this brat is "cute"?

OUstud
9/7/2006, 09:13 PM
Fergie (Black Eyed Peas), people in the Free for 3 months commercials, A-Rod, and the guy that greenlighted the Facebook feed concept. :mad:

sanantoniosooner
9/7/2006, 09:16 PM
The Sonic guys are funny.

Some just don't appreciate intelligent humor.

Geekboy
9/7/2006, 09:19 PM
The Sonic guys are funny.

Some just don't appreciate intelligent humor.
Yeah, I don't mind those guys. As Minister Of Corrections I would spare their lives.