PDA

View Full Version : AhMADinejad wants to come to the USA...

OklahomaTuba
9/6/2006, 08:32 PM
I guess he wants to see it before he wipes us and the Jews off the face of the earth.

Ahmadinejad to Cuba, New York
Wed Sep 06 2006 20:23:38 ET

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is to attend the summit of Non-Aligned Movement countries in the Cuban capital Havana in mid-September, an official said Wednesday.

"The president will take part in the summit of Non-Aligned countries in Havana," said the official from the president's office, who asked not to be named.

The summit of the 116-nation grouping is to take place between September 11-16, and Ahmadinejad is also expected to attend the UN General Assembly in New York that starts on September 12, the official said.

Ahmadinejad said in Tehran Wednesday that his attendance of the UN General Assembly would be a "suitable opportunity" to challenge Bush in a television debate.

"My forthcoming visit to New York for the UN General Assembly would be a suitable opportunity to hold the debate and all world people, especially the Americans, could hear and watch it without censorship," the news agency ISNA quoted the Iranian president as saying in a cabinet session. http://www.drudgereport.com/flash3.htm

Maybe we could have some "students" keep him company for the next 444 days in some dark basement in queens, just to return the favor.

BoogercountySooner
9/6/2006, 08:38 PM
The bad thing with the debate would be I would probably understand what the hell the Iranian dude said before I would understand W.

KABOOKIE
9/6/2006, 08:42 PM
The bad thing with the debate would be I would probably understand what the hell the Iranian dude said before I would understand W.

Yeah, it's not hard to misinterpret, "I want to kill your children by slitting their throats." :eek:

OklahomaTuba
9/6/2006, 08:44 PM
Heh. :D

BoogercountySooner
9/6/2006, 08:44 PM
At least it would be a whole sentence. I voted for W twice but he doesn't make sense sometimes!

Jerk
9/6/2006, 08:46 PM
Sept 11-16 is still Dove Season. I have an over-under shotgun perfect for it. Maybe we should invite Ahemamadnutjob to OK for some bird hunting?

BoogercountySooner
9/6/2006, 08:49 PM
Lets take him Snipe hunting!

WILBURJIM
9/6/2006, 08:53 PM
Sept 11-16 is still Dove Season. I have an over-under shotgun perfect for it. Maybe we should invite Ahemamadnutjob to OK for some bird hunting?
Pair him up with Vice President Cheney.:D

royalfan5
9/6/2006, 08:55 PM
Pair him up with Vice President Cheney.:D
We need somebody leathal, send him for a Sunday drive with Ted Kennedy.

Geekboy
9/6/2006, 08:56 PM
That Islamic radical scumbag should have a pig-fat soaked 30-06 caliber bullet put through his brainpan when he gets up to speak.

It's amazing that a subhuman like that can say the things he has said and the American press is ho-hum about it. But if an American says something even remotely politically incorrect they are treated like a biblical leper.

I want World War III to begin with total nuclear annihilation of every human on the planet.......just wait until the college football season if over. :)

85Sooner
9/7/2006, 08:10 AM
I really hope somebody offs this guy. Maybe some of the gangs in Brooklyn or Queens

TheHumanAlphabet
9/7/2006, 10:07 AM
I hope we deny him credentials.

jeremy885
9/7/2006, 10:33 AM
I hope we deny him credentials.

Why? Let him come and show everyone in person how crazy he really is.

TheHumanAlphabet
9/7/2006, 10:52 AM
Why? Let him come and show everyone in person how crazy he really is.

I kinda agree with you, but the East Coast Media will love all over him becuase he is not-Bush...Then Katie Couric will try to touchy-feely interview him for her show, then the morning TV will be all over him and he will be a media darling, not a whack job...

Beef
9/7/2006, 10:54 AM
Then Katie Couric will try to touchy-feely interview him for her show
:eek:
I guess Katie's going through some rough times in the man department?

jeremy885
9/7/2006, 10:59 AM
If he mentions anything about Jews, the rest of the world should convert to Islam, or that the 12th Iman is coming out of his hole, I think it would be hard for any US media to spin it to he's a nice guy and we should trust his intentions.

OklahomaTuba
9/7/2006, 11:03 AM
I kinda agree with you, but the East Coast Media will love all over him becuase he is not-Bush.

Well, he is a democratically elected leader of a great Islamic republic after all, and Bushilter is nothing more than a power and oil hungry dictator who was responsible for 9-11 to start a war for oil and spawned massive hurricanes and destroyed levees to kill brown people and occupy New Orleans.

OklahomaTuba
9/7/2006, 11:07 AM
If he mentions anything about Jews, the rest of the world should convert to Islam, or that the 12th Iman is coming out of his hole, I think it would be hard for any US media to spin it to he's a nice guy and we should trust his intentions.

Hopefully this lack of blinking doesn't happen again, as we all may be doomed! DOOMED!!!

Prague, 29 November 2005 (RFE/RL) — According the report by baztab.com, President Ahmadinejad made the comments in a meeting with one of Iran’s leading clerics, Ayatollah Javadi Amoli.

Ahmadinejad said that someone present at the UN told him that a light surrounded him while he was delivering his speech to the General Assembly. The Iranian president added that he also sensed it.

“He said when you began with the words ‘in the name of God,’ I saw that you became surrounded by a light until the end [of the speech],” Ahmadinejad appears to say in the video. “I felt it myself, too. I felt that all of a sudden the atmosphere changed there, and for 27-28 minutes all the leaders did not blink.”

Ahmadinejad adds that he is not exaggerating.

“I am not exaggerating when I say they did not blink; it’s not an exaggeration, because I was looking,” he says. “They were astonished as if a hand held them there and made them sit. It had opened their eyes and ears for the message of the Islamic Republic.”

http://www.rferl.org/featuresarticle/2005/11/184cb9fb-887c-4696-8f54-0799df747a4a.html

TheHumanAlphabet
9/7/2006, 11:30 AM
Okay, this guy is certifiable...

OklahomaTuba
9/7/2006, 01:16 PM
Wait till he has a nuke. Then the REAL fun begins!