PDA

View Full Version : Washington tailgate details

Phil
9/6/2006, 05:51 PM
http://www.soonerfans.com/tailgate/2006tailgate.html

This week's tailgate is sponsored by the Crimson & Cream Cattle Co., C&C Dean and FaninAma, proprietors. The theme of the tailgate is "Crimson & Cream Cattle Co. castrate the Huskies," and in that spirit, the menu will be meatball sammiches, chopped brisket/pork BBQ sammiches, and the fixins. If anyone wants to bring something that will go with this menu, please do.

The tailgate will start at 10 am.

Of course, all donations are cheerfully accepted, and these things aren't getting any cheaper to put on. If you bring your family, your neighbor's family, and all their relatives (or even if you don't), it'd be nice if you tossed a few bucks into the jar. Dean has upped the standard for beer and food selection at the tailgates, and that costs money, too. So pony up some dough into the milk jar by the TV, and we'll be able to keep putting these things on in the manner to which we've become accustomed.

AZSOONER
9/6/2006, 08:02 PM
I'm soooo looking forward to finally getting to come to one of these. My father in-law is the huskie fan and I know he is gonna have a great time. I'm glad to see Brisket on the menu also. Is it going to be crowded at 10am or will we be able to park easily?

AZSOONER
9/6/2006, 09:03 PM
Is it possible to e-mail me a cell phone number in case I get lost or need help? Thanks. If not I should be able to find it from the map, plus I have family that can probably help me out. I'll be there at 10:am sharp. BOOMER SOONER!!!

BigDeezy
9/6/2006, 09:04 PM
Had a real good time last week, and looking forward to another great tailgate this week. Thanks for all the ways everyone contributes to make it so good.

Boomer Sooner!

C&CDean
9/6/2006, 09:05 PM
Dude, I'll peem you my number, but Jenkins and Boyd in front of the Greek House is pretty hard to miss......

FaninAma
9/7/2006, 09:36 AM
The tailgate will not be crowded then probably but parking will be at a premium. Recommend you get there at 10am, find Dean (see pictures at last wks tailgate thread). He will get you squared away. He's truly a gentleman. We are looking forward to seeing you and FIL. He will have a blast.

I missed the pictures from last weeks tailgate. Anybody have a link?

AZSOONER
9/7/2006, 05:46 PM
Dude, I'll peem you my number, but Jenkins and Boyd in front of the Greek House is pretty hard to miss......
Well, you never peemed me your #, but that's cool. If it's easy to find then I'll be there. I'll just buy a map when I land and see you @ Jenkins and Boyd @ 10:am. BOOMER SOONER!!!!!

C&CDean
9/7/2006, 05:49 PM
Well, you never peemed me your #, but that's cool. If it's easy to find then I'll be there. I'll just buy a map when I land and see you @ Jenkins and Boyd @ 10:am. BOOMER SOONER!!!!!

Take I-35 S to the left-hand Hiway 77 exit. At Robinson, turn left. Go to Porter and turn right. Go to Boyd and turn right. Cross the railroad tracks, and the next light should be Jenkins. On the right hand side you'll see the Casa Blanca building. We're right there.

Sooner24
9/7/2006, 08:36 PM
Take I-35 S to the left-hand Hiway 77 exit. At Robinson, turn left. Go to Porter and turn right. Go to Boyd and turn right. Cross the railroad tracks, and the next light should be Jenkins. On the right hand side you'll see the Casa Blanca building. We're right there.

Just look for two guys in the middle of the street fighting and there you are. :D

FaninAma
9/8/2006, 09:44 AM
I invited the whole town of Byng to the tailgate so there should be about, oh 3 new faces there. Go Byng Pirates.

nativesooner
9/8/2006, 04:59 PM
I invited the whole town of Byng

You invited the whole town of Byng? I invited the whole town of Latta! :D J/K It should be fun, I'll be over there again since I actually know where it's at now :O

Readyfor8
9/8/2006, 09:27 PM
I think im gonna make it tomorrow for my first SF.com tailgate. Bringing friends too, should be good times

StoopTroup
9/8/2006, 10:58 PM
Looks like I'm gonna make the game.

Might even be able to mosey by there too.

BOOMER SOONER ! ! !

ByngSooner
9/9/2006, 01:31 PM
FaninAma,

Although I didn't receive the official invitation, thanks anyway.

I will be watching the game in HD on the new 56" big screen.

Hope you guys have a safe trip home. XC practice went well this morning...

By the way, I'd like a report on which Byng Pirates make it to the tailgate :)

ByngSooner

The VIIIth
9/10/2006, 04:11 PM
I had a blast, what an incredibly nice bunch of guys and ladies snuggled in together in one of Normans most beautiful settings. Thanks to our gracious hosts, it was great to meet Phil and Dean and many other posters here...Octavian and Faninama were both great guys, very friendly and Dean makes you feel right at home.

Thanks to all of you.

Food was great, Beer in plentiful supply...

The whole deal was nothing but cool.