PDA

View Full Version : I almost got arrested in Frisco this weekend!

achiro
9/6/2006, 03:36 PM
We were just getting ready to head home and decided to stop and eat first. I was driving my truck and had a bunch of stuff in the back. I wanted to be able to watch the truck so I was going to back into a parking space. I was pulled up with my truck in reverse to go into a spot when a car pulls right up behind me. I sit there to let her by and she whips it into the space I was going for. There is no way she didn't know I was going there. Anyway, she gets out of the car and I open my door and tell her that I was going into that spot and was waiting for her to go by. She says, "oh really, I'm sorry" I said well can you move so I can back in like I'd planned. She starts some weird strut type of thing snapping her fingers and wagging her head back and forth as she yells, "see if I do...see if I do" I'm like whatever and she yells if you wanted it you should have backed in, I said I would have but my big truck would have crushed your little bumper. She screams, "oh no you di-unt" and start digging in her purse. Luckily it was a phone that she pulls out. I just pull up and find another spot, park and we go in. She's all yelling at me as we go in. Turns out she has called the poe-poe and the officers actually come in and question me about "threatening her"
I started laughing and told them the story. One of the waiters comes up and says that she frequents the place and is a nutcase. So the officers go back out and start talking to her. At this point her "man" shows up and is standing out by my truck pointing at me and mouthing something that I couldn't hear because he was outside(which I guess he didn't notice or something).
The police left, boyfriend left, and crazy lady left, we finished our meal and left...the end.

BOOMERBRADLEY
9/6/2006, 03:41 PM
Was it st Scotty P's ?

Yummy ...

tbl
9/6/2006, 03:56 PM
Why do you hate black people?

picasso
9/6/2006, 03:57 PM
my lord people are crazy. this is one reason why I don't get carried away like I used to about informing total strangers what idiots they truly are.

BeetDigger
9/6/2006, 04:05 PM
My wife says she's sorry. Oh, and I was pointing at your truck in admiration. It may have looked like I was mad, but I was really just telling the officer that I wanted to order one "just like that". :D

PS - We left because I told her that she needed to get home and fix me some food and to pick up some beer on the way home.

Jimminy Crimson
9/6/2006, 04:24 PM
awesome

Skysooner
9/6/2006, 04:45 PM
Was this the boyfriend? If so, be glad you got out in one piece.

http://www.w00kie.com/uploads/movies/hardgay.jpg

soonerlaw
9/6/2006, 04:58 PM
Are you sure you were in Frisco and not the OC.... as in Oakcliff. Then again, if you were in OC, she wouldn't have pulled out a cellphone.

Ike
9/6/2006, 05:06 PM
Are you sure you were in Frisco and not the OC.... as in Oakcliff. Then again, if you were in OC, she wouldn't have pulled out a cellphone.

you're saying she would have pulled a pay-phone out of her purse?