PDA

View Full Version : Need tix for Oregon

westcoast_sooner
9/6/2006, 03:17 PM
I'm going to Eugene, so if anyone has one or two extra tickets it would be great if you let me know.

Okie23
9/6/2006, 05:14 PM
I was just going to post something about this but didn't know where to put it. I'm looking to buy some off of ebay. But I need to know what sections the Sooner fans sit in Autzen Stadium.

sendbaht
9/6/2006, 11:39 PM
Somewhere around sections 36 37 38..wish I was there. We have some great seats but we will be the only Sooners in that area...

westcoast_sooner
9/7/2006, 12:04 AM
I was just going to post something about this but didn't know where to put it. I'm looking to buy some off of ebay. But I need to know what sections the Sooner fans sit in Autzen Stadium.

I looked on EBay as well, but haven't checked in the last day or two. I think the stadium is kinda small, compared to OU's or most others in D1, so I'm not sure what to expect as far as the usual guys trying to get rid of tickets before the game is concerned.

I'll keep checking EBay though. I figure even if I'm surrounded by Ducks, I'm watching the Sooners.

tru2ou
9/8/2006, 09:29 AM
I have access to three tickets in the OU section if you're still needing them. They are just looking to get face value for them ($60 or so).

email me if you still need tickets and I'll hook you up with some folks up here in Wichita.

[email protected]

- Tru

Okie23
9/8/2006, 01:52 PM
I have access to three tickets in the OU section if you're still needing them. They are just looking to get face value for them ($60 or so).

email me if you still need tickets and I'll hook you up with some folks up here in Wichita.

[email protected]

- Tru

So where exactly is the OU section? Thanks.