PDA

View Full Version : Shamu! Help!

Jerk
9/5/2006, 11:40 PM
What is the appropriate thing to do here? (http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=178613)

Thanks!

StoopTroup
9/6/2006, 01:54 AM
Killa Whales eat their young.

BoogercountySooner
9/6/2006, 06:33 AM
the royal Flush

OklahomaTuba
9/6/2006, 08:39 AM
Hey Shamu, **** You, you peice of ****.

TopDaugIn2000
9/6/2006, 08:41 AM

It's **** of dip ****

get it right :D

OklahomaTuba
9/6/2006, 08:44 AM

Chuck Bao
9/6/2006, 08:50 AM
I have my own question for Shamu.

Now, I know you’re not technically a fish. But, you seem to be our resident expert.

My question: Why do fish do it so much?

A little more than a year ago, I noticed some of my colleagues had little jars of water and plants growing out of them and little fishes swimming around. I thought that was pretty cool and relaxing to look at while working.

I’ve never even been able to grow indoor plants before, despite coming from what I think is pretty good farming family stock. But, this looks easy. Get a glass of water and stick the plant in it. The little fish, surely, wouldn’t be much trouble.

WRONG!

My first stock didn’t seem any good. My colleagues were getting the little fish to mate and produce babies. Mine didn’t.

I think I had some gay fish, maybe like Dean’s gay bull.

Anyway, I traded up and got some more active male fish, not as pretty though.

They did their job and soon my fish population quadrupled. One mother produced 24 baby fish. How is that possible? From one glass jar, I soon had five. And from there, I had to expand my growing fish population to my home.

But, changing the water in all those jars every week got to be too much of a chore. So, last week I bought two good-sized aquariums - one for my office and one for my home.

This morning, I go into my office and I see a dead little baby fish that was sucked into the water filter. After closer inspection, little fish babies were hiding in the rocks at the bottom or, if they weren’t, they were being eaten. I start rescuing them and putting them in a glass jar with what I presume is their mother, who looked like she should be squirting out more of them. Except she isn’t and she’s eating them as fast as I can scream: “Oh no you dint’. Spit them out right now!

Sigh. So, now I have to buy a third and fourth aquariums for the younguns. And, when they grow up and start producing their own, I don’t know what to do then.

Maybe, I should have kept the original gay fish.

Shamu, is this normal fish behavior or do I have some sort of special Bangkok fish?

Shamu
9/6/2006, 09:43 AM

I before E except after C, mother ****er.

picasso
9/6/2006, 09:45 AM
was it a Titleist?

Shamu
9/6/2006, 09:46 AM
I have my own question for Shamu.

Now, I know you’re not technically a fish. But, you seem to be our resident expert.

My question: Why do fish do it so much?

A little more than a year ago, I noticed some of my colleagues had little jars of water and plants growing out of them and little fishes swimming around. I thought that was pretty cool and relaxing to look at while working.

I’ve never even been able to grow indoor plants before, despite coming from what I think is pretty good farming family stock. But, this looks easy. Get a glass of water and stick the plant in it. The little fish, surely, wouldn’t be much trouble.

WRONG!

My first stock didn’t seem any good. My colleagues were getting the little fish to mate and produce babies. Mine didn’t.

I think I had some gay fish, maybe like Dean’s gay bull.

Anyway, I traded up and got some more active male fish, not as pretty though.

They did their job and soon my fish population quadrupled. One mother produced 24 baby fish. How is that possible? From one glass jar, I soon had five. And from there, I had to expand my growing fish population to my home.

But, changing the water in all those jars every week got to be too much of a chore. So, last week I bought two good-sized aquariums - one for my office and one for my home.

This morning, I go into my office and I see a dead little baby fish that was sucked into the water filter. After closer inspection, little fish babies were hiding in the rocks at the bottom or, if they weren’t, they were being eaten. I start rescuing them and putting them in a glass jar with what I presume is their mother, who looked like she should be squirting out more of them. Except she isn’t and she’s eating them as fast as I can scream: “Oh no you dint’. Spit them out right now!

Sigh. So, now I have to buy a third and fourth aquariums for the younguns. And, when they grow up and start producing their own, I don’t know what to do then.

Maybe, I should have kept the original gay fish.

Shamu, is this normal fish behavior or do I have some sort of special Bangkok fish?

I don't know anything about special Bangkok fish. I've never been to Bangkok, and if I had, what may or may not have happened with the special fish was not illegal there.

Look man, don't judge me.