PDA

View Full Version : UAB: ENA & AD goodness...

goingoneight
9/5/2006, 09:29 PM
www.soonerscooter.com

Dunno if this has been posted yet, but this guy always delivers the goods. Great Sooner site if you haven't seen it before...

Snrfn4ever08
9/5/2006, 09:32 PM
www.soonerscooter.com

Dunno if this has been posted yet, but this guy always delivers the goods. Great Sooner site if you haven't seen it before...
thanks for posting that up. ymssra

goingoneight
9/5/2006, 09:40 PM
I likes ENA at this point better than I liked Nomar in early 2005. He's healthy, he's calm (like Heupel and White), he's got the crowd, coaches and players' respect... and with good reps he'll only get more accurate on his passing. For all of those who say he threw it too high or he threw it wrong, look at it again and see the LBs and safeties in the way of JJ and the recievers that actually "caught" the ball, he put it behind a few guys but that's better than putting it right into a CB's hands.

Snrfn4ever08
9/5/2006, 10:41 PM
I likes ENA at this point better than I liked Nomar in early 2005. He's healthy, he's calm (like Heupel and White), he's got the crowd, coaches and players' respect... and with good reps he'll only get more accurate on his passing. For all of those who say he threw it too high or he threw it wrong, look at it again and see the LBs and safeties in the way of JJ and the recievers that actually "caught" the ball, he put it behind a few guys but that's better than putting it right into a CB's hands.
i was trying to figure out what you had against garciaparra for a minute :D

goingoneight
9/5/2006, 11:00 PM
Whoops... The Idiot. Sorry, me brain farted yet a-gain! :cool:

sooner518
9/5/2006, 11:34 PM
man i loved rewinding and watching the replay of Rufus spying the QB and just planting him with a picture-perfect tackle.

Doged
9/6/2006, 02:19 AM
BV should show the D that "BOOM" video. Hopefully by season's end we'll have some more highlights that fit with those... already have two, one from JJ and one from Ruu. :D

william_brasky
9/6/2006, 06:47 AM
I wonder if old SoonerScooter from the "real Sooner Fans thread" is responsible for that site.

That thread was awesome.

Edit: here's that thread, yee haw. Long Live SoonerScooter (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60740)

Widescreen
9/6/2006, 12:37 PM
I wonder if old SoonerScooter from the "real Sooner Fans thread" is responsible for that site.

That thread was awesome.

Edit: here's that thread, yee haw. Long Live SoonerScooter (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60740)
You know what's best about THAT thread? There's a post by "HairyNorm" and his postcount is 0. :confused: