datsRight
9/5/2006, 07:49 PM
What does ENA mean? :confused:

Paperclip
9/5/2006, 07:50 PM
FAQ

TheUnnamedSooner
9/5/2006, 07:55 PM
I will tell you, if you can tell me where I can get a sooner ringtone ;)

badger
9/5/2006, 08:02 PM
be nice, guys. this answer actually IS NOT found in faq.

check your PM's.

BOOMERBRADLEY
9/5/2006, 08:05 PM

check your PM's.

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/faq.php?faq=soonerfans_faq#faq_acronyms

Guess again...

SoonerStud615
9/5/2006, 08:08 PM

check your PM's.

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/2467/enauj6.png

badger
9/5/2006, 08:15 PM
yknow, just chill and give the sooner fan the answer. no need to remind people how new they are to the boards.save the noob taunts for the school to the south that shall not be named on tuesday.

Snrfn4ever08
9/5/2006, 08:17 PM
yknow, just chill and give the sooner fan the answer. no need to remind people how new they are to the boards.save the noob taunts for the school to the south that shall not be named on tuesday.
how do we know at first he's a sooner fan and not some kind of troll???

Paperclip
9/5/2006, 08:18 PM

Who taunted? I just merely pointed out where (s)he could find the answer.

badger
9/5/2006, 08:18 PM
how do we know at first he's a sooner fan and not some kind of troll???
good question. maybe we should add that question to the FAQ :rolleyes:

Snrfn4ever08
9/5/2006, 08:41 PM
good question. maybe we should add that question to the FAQ :rolleyes:
don't roll your eyes at me. i don't need your crap:D

OklahomaSooners
9/5/2006, 08:43 PM

Amen Brother

Snrfn4ever08
9/5/2006, 08:44 PM
Amen Brother
pssss...that's a sister:D

sooneron
9/5/2006, 08:56 PM
You're all noobs, except for 'clip. :D

Snrfn4ever08
9/5/2006, 08:57 PM
You're all noobs, except for 'clip. :D
well...uh...yea...uh...you're an old:D

sooneron
9/5/2006, 09:00 PM
And crotchity!!!

Snrfn4ever08
9/5/2006, 09:01 PM
And crotchity!!!
senile

badger
9/5/2006, 09:03 PM
don't roll your eyes at me. i don't need your crap:D
excuse me? EXCUSE me?! y'alls b*tches. I'm gonna wipe the flo' wi' yo' Sooner s***.

(somebody from an opposing school actually said this to collegue once. I thought it was appropriate here)

:cool: look at me, I'm cool. I know what AD stands for. I've lived on this board for ages and YOU have not. Therefore, I'm going to remind you every chance I get by waiving my starry status in your face. nyah nyah nyah.

RacerX
9/5/2006, 09:09 PM

No.

badger
9/5/2006, 09:11 PM
No.
Yes.

olevetonahill
9/5/2006, 09:12 PM
Then who in hell is this ad dude ?:confused:

Snrfn4ever08
9/5/2006, 09:12 PM
excuse me? EXCUSE me?! y'alls b*tches. I'm gonna wipe the flo' wi' yo' Sooner s***.

(somebody from an opposing school actually said this to collegue once. I thought it was appropriate here)

:cool: look at me, I'm cool. I know what AD stands for. I've lived on this board for ages and YOU have not. Therefore, I'm going to remind you every chance I get by waiving my starry status in your face. nyah nyah nyah.
i've lived on the board long enough. oh, and i know what ad stands for. :mad:

Snrfn4ever08
9/5/2006, 09:13 PM
Then who in hell is this ad dude ?:confused:
dude, get with the program:D

badger
9/5/2006, 09:14 PM
i've lived on the board long enough. oh, and i know what ad stands for. :mad:
yeah, yeah, we all know that ad is adrian brody's nickname because his dad say he would act all day if he let him.

bri
9/5/2006, 09:14 PM
This is, quite possibly, the stupidest arguement in my seven years on this board.

Congrats!

badger
9/5/2006, 09:15 PM
This is, quite possibly, the stupidest arguement in my seven years on this board.

Congrats!
it's a boring tuesday night, what can i say? i mean, even espn doesn't have any real sports to show today.

Snrfn4ever08

Congrats!
Thanks!

sooneron

pfffft! 2500 posts.:rolleyes:

olevetonahill

Congrats!
I see
you are aBri 7 huh ?:confused:

badger
9/5/2006, 09:18 PM
pfffft! 2500 posts.:rolleyes:
y'know, if I had three word posts (if pffffft counts as a word), I'd be at 11 thou in no time flat.

but alas, I just would rather type up a storm and fill my worthless 2500 with these things instead:D :mad: :) :O :P :confused: :eek: :cool: :rolleyes: :pop:

Snrfn4ever08
9/5/2006, 09:19 PM
y'know, if I had three word posts (if pffffft counts as a word), I'd be at 11 thou in no time flat.

but alas, I just would rather type up a storm and fill my worthless 2500 with these things instead:D :mad: :) :O :P :confused: :eek: :cool: :rolleyes: :pop:
i have to give you credit. your posts are the most aestetically pleasing

olevetonahill
9/5/2006, 09:20 PM

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

badger
9/5/2006, 09:22 PM
you stole my...um... smileys.
:bsmf::bsmf::bsmf::bsmf::bsmf::bsmf:

Snrfn4ever08
9/5/2006, 09:22 PM
:D :D :) :mad: :O :texan: :P :eek: :cool: :pop: :rolleyes: :cool: ;) :twinkies: :( :texan: Hook 'em

badger
9/5/2006, 09:27 PM
:D :D :) :mad: :O :texan: :P :eek: :cool: :pop: :rolleyes: :cool: ;) :twinkies: :( :texan: Hook 'em
posts are getting colorful

Snrfn4ever08
9/5/2006, 09:35 PM
posts are getting colorful
try to figure out my subliminal message

sooneron
9/5/2006, 09:38 PM
:texan: :texan: :texan: :texan: :texan: :texan: :texan: :texan: :texan: :texan: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :confused: :( :D :( :mad: :eek: :eek: :eek: :O :O :cool: :cool: :texan: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;) ;) ;) ;) :) :P ;) :D :cool: :O :mad: :eek: :twinkies: :twinkies: :hmfic: :hmfic: :hmfic: :hmfic: :hmfic: :norm: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: :mack: SUCCS SUCCS SUCCS SUCCS SUCCS SUCCS SUCCS SUCCS SUCCS SUCCS SUCCS SUCCS supa :dolemite: :dolemite: :dean: :dean: :dean: :dean: :dean: :bfc: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :rcmad: :rcmad: :rcmad: :hmfic: :kelvin: :kelvin: :bsmf: :pop:

sooneron
9/5/2006, 09:39 PM
Heh, mine looks like radio city music hall at christmas in a Dante sort of way.

SwooshOU
9/5/2006, 09:40 PM
I knew ENA = Paul Thompson, but I didn't know what ENA meant. Thanks!

badger
9/5/2006, 09:43 PM
try to figure out my subliminal message
dude, every post's subliminal message here at sf.com is... well, you know. it refers to... that place. and the sucking noise you hear everytime they turn on the talent vacuum which results in holiday bowl appearances.

Ash
9/5/2006, 09:51 PM
late to the party but here goes:

ENA = Every N00b Asks this question...;)

Relax, I know I'm a n00b too.:P

Ash
9/5/2006, 10:17 PM
late to the party but here goes:

ENA = Every N00b Asks this question...;)

Relax, I know I'm a n00b too.:P

wow...not only was I late, but then everyone went home.:(

Snrfn4ever08
9/5/2006, 10:21 PM
dude, every post's subliminal message here at sf.com is... well, you know. it refers to... that place. and the sucking noise you hear everytime they turn on the talent vacuum which results in holiday bowl appearances.
only one hour and 40 minutes until i can understand what you just said

Paperclip
9/5/2006, 10:21 PM
This is, quite possibly, the stupidest arguement, except for the ones in which I was involved, in my seven years on this board.

Congrats!

Fixed.

badger
9/5/2006, 10:25 PM
only one hour and 40 minutes until i can understand what you just said
ert +,
y76p?

Snrfn4ever08
9/5/2006, 10:30 PM
ert +,
y76p?
...and that is where you officialy lost me

GreaterState
9/6/2006, 12:02 AM
it's a boring tuesday night, what can i say? i mean, even espn doesn't have any real sports to show today.

See what you get when you create No Horn Tuesday?

:texan:

olevetonahill
9/6/2006, 01:22 AM
If you have not navigated to the Invisible thread your still a nOOb :pop: