PDA

View Full Version : Which game for my boys first?

achiro
9/5/2006, 07:45 PM
So its more than likely and either/or for washington this weekend or middle tenn. This week is a 2:30 game and the other is 6:00. We want to take in the full experience for him, Pride intro, etc, etc...so which do you think would be a better one to see? Also I will need to find tickets ahead of time cause it would suck to get a 6 year olds hopes up and I can't take him to a bar.:D

soonerscuba
9/5/2006, 07:48 PM
So its more than likely and either/or for washington this weekend or middle tenn. This week is a 2:30 game and the other is 6:00. We want to take in the full experience for him, Pride intro, etc, etc...so which do you think would be a better one to see? Also I will need to find tickets ahead of time cause it would suck to get a 6 year olds hopes up and I can't take him to a bar.:D

This is Oklahoma, of course you can take him to the bar. He can play with the other kids there.

Sooner24
9/5/2006, 08:15 PM
I would say the Washington game. 2:30 is a perfect start time for a six year old. Get to Norman around 9:00 to 9:30 and take him over to the north side of the stadium. They have all sorts of stuff for kids. Then go to the Soonerfans.com tailgate for some fellowship and food before the game. I would get to the stadium no later then one hour before kickoff as it will take fifteen to twenty minutes to get in the stadium with all the security, if things are like they were last Saturday.

proud gonzo
9/5/2006, 08:18 PM
yeah, a 6 pm game would be pretty late for him. the 2:30 is way better.

olevetonahill
9/5/2006, 08:20 PM
I would say the Washington game. 2:30 is a perfect start time for a six year old. Get to Norman around 9:00 to 9:30 and take him over to the north side of the stadium. They have all sorts of stuff for kids. Then go to the Soonerfans.com tailgate for some fellowship and food before the game. I would get to the stadium no later then one hour before kickoff as if will take fifteen to twenty minutes to get in the stadium with all the security, if things are like they were last Saturday.
That would be cool . but I was thinking the later the start the More ya can see befor the game !

Sooner24
9/5/2006, 08:27 PM
That would be cool . but I was thinking the later the start the More ya can see befor the game !

I have taken six year olds to 6:00 games and they wear out long before the game is over.

olevetonahill
9/5/2006, 08:38 PM
I have taken six year olds to 6:00 games and they wear out long before the game is over.
See what I know ?:confused:

Sooner24
9/5/2006, 08:40 PM
Anymore I wear out long before the game is over. ;)

soonerbrat
9/5/2006, 08:50 PM
if you go to the 2:30, wear sunscreen :)

GottaHavePride
9/5/2006, 11:10 PM
if you go to the 2:30, wear sunscreen :)

Unless you like :les: ROBSTER CRAWS!!!