PDA

View Full Version : Info exNSU students/Mem of this site TV-47

crimson&cream
9/5/2006, 07:26 PM
It was announced this past Sun that NSU home games will be televised on channel 47 Tulsa KWHB. It's a pretty big deal for a DIVII school to have it's home games televised in a metro are like Tulsa and NE OKla. JUst thought those with NSU ties would like the info.They play at home Thurs eve against Eastern New Mexico.:pop:

jbstrick
9/5/2006, 08:53 PM
Thanks. I'm not tied to NSU or a fan. However, I am a huge college football fan. I wish one of the Tulsa stations would start broadcasting all of the Tulsa games.

tator
9/5/2006, 08:56 PM
It was announced this past Sun that NSU home games will be televised on channel 47 Tulsa KWHB. It's a pretty big deal for a DIVII school to have it's home games televised in a metro are like Tulsa and NE OKla. JUst thought those with NSU ties would like the info.They play at home Thurs eve against Eastern New Mexico.:pop:

I went to school at ENMU...

...what? we're already way off topic :P

crimson&cream
9/5/2006, 09:09 PM
Thanks. I'm not tied to NSU or a fan. However, I am a huge college football fan. I wish one of the Tulsa stations would start broadcasting all of the Tulsa games.
That should be a given with TU sad it's not the case.

tator
9/5/2006, 09:16 PM
That should be a given with TU sad it's not the case.

If you're any Tulsa athletic team and you're not winning, you don't exist. Hopefully that will change with their recent moderate success.

* The above rule does not apply if you're a high school team.

crimson&cream
9/5/2006, 11:52 PM
If you're any Tulsa athletic team and you're not winning, you don't exist. Hopefully that will change with their recent moderate success.

* The above rule does not apply if you're a high school team.
Yep it does as the local media thinks the only High School FB played locally is Jenks,Union and B.A. with BTW sneeking in once in awhile, Jenks.Memorial, & East Central all have Head Coaches that played at NSU,& there's also probably other's locally.

Pricetag
9/6/2006, 11:51 AM
Sweet, I'll have to try to catch some of them. Do we have a nickname yet?

crimson&cream
9/6/2006, 12:30 PM
Sweet, I'll have to try to catch some of them. Do we have a nickname yet?
I was told one suggestion was the Purple Dragons-HUM- NSU's colors are? yep Green & White.