PDA

View Full Version : Egerrin James Betting

RedstickSooner
9/5/2006, 04:44 PM
Okay, now, I apologize in advance, as it seems like this *has* to have been discussed already somewhere -- I searched for "James", and only turned up a post about James Hale.

So, like I said, I'm sorry -- but I tried.

Now then, did everyone else catch him talking about how much money he was going to make betting on the Canes while being interviewed from the sideline of the Miami-Criminoles game?

Gave me quite a chortle. I thought Holly Rowe (it was Holly, wasn't it?) and the color commentary team did a nice job trying to ignore what he said and pretend like nobody'd said it -- while Edgerrin sat there, grinning and happy, completely oblivious to the fact that he's talking about doing something which is, theoretically, illegal.

Or, maybe it's legal for him, since he's out in Arizona -- and Nevada ain't such a long drive to stop in for a quick wager. Although you'd think the NFL would frown on players gambling on football -- pro *or* otherwise :D

tbl
9/5/2006, 04:49 PM
They did try to glaze over it....

TheHumanAlphabet
9/5/2006, 05:12 PM
I did catch the making lots of money comment, but I thought it was in regards to his pro contract...he said that about gambling? The NFL will have something to say I would guess...

Newbomb Turk
9/5/2006, 06:49 PM
I just hope he has a good year for the Cards, since he's on my fantasy team.

Rogue
9/5/2006, 06:54 PM
Edge looks like a thug with the gold teef. And Hollie Rowe was dressed like a gay man goin' clubbin' with that crazy *** biker/cabbie hat.

OK2LA
9/5/2006, 07:00 PM
Edge looks like a thug with the gold teef. And Hollie Rowe was dressed like a gay man goin' clubbin' with that crazy *** biker/cabbie hat.

That pretty much sums it up. Couldn't have said it better myself.

VirginiaOkie
9/5/2006, 07:24 PM
What a perfect role model for all those little devil infested, future drug dealing, gonna rob somebody someday, kane kids out there.....

Wishboned
9/5/2006, 07:29 PM
I wonder how much he lost last night?

Indy Sooner
9/5/2006, 07:52 PM
http://www.lobsterdevil.com/dukewmn/NCAA2006/R6/ncaa06_r6w_umd_du_5793_std.jpg

OKC-SLC
9/5/2006, 10:11 PM
And Hollie Rowe was dressed like a gay man goin' clubbin' with that crazy *** biker/cabbie hat.
that's about right.

Blue
9/6/2006, 11:59 PM
http://www.lobsterdevil.com/dukewmn/NCAA2006/R6/ncaa06_r6w_umd_du_5793_std.jpg

Kissing Pete Carrol's *** in 5...4...3...