PDA

View Full Version : Week 2 lines are coming in...

ouflak
9/5/2006, 01:56 PM
Minnesote +9 @ California
Clemson -2.5 @ Boston College
Washington +17 @ OU
Penn State +8 @ Notre Dame
East Carolina +6.5 @ UAB
Colorado State -2.5 vs Colorado
Arizona + 15 @ LSU
Georgia -3 @ South Carolina
Texas Tech -7 @ UTEP
Nevada +14 @ Arizona State
Ohio State +2.5 @ Texas

Some interesting lines. The two that kind of jump out at me are Washington@OU and Tech@UTEP. It's kind of surprising to see the #1 team in the country (Ohio State) an underdog in their upcoming game, something we're familiar with ourselves. I kind of think Penn State will beat Notre Dame outright and would probably have this line at -4 Penn State. Hmmm...

GottaHavePride
9/5/2006, 03:32 PM
Are they joking with that line on Tech? Who wouldn't take Tech with that spread?

AustinTXHorn
9/5/2006, 04:28 PM
I'm playing pretty big on SMU -5 at North Texas.

I also like OU -17. I think Washington is pretty bad. And while I don't think OU is that good right now, they should definitely handle Washington by about three TD's.

Oregon -4.5 at Fresno. Oregon is a solid team and Fresno is still living off of the USC game hype from last year.

Army -5 vs. Kent. Army is improving each year (0-13, 2-9, 4-7) and I don't see a reason that they don't get better this year. Kent State got drilled (and turned it over six times) at home against a pretty mediocre Minnesota team.

Houston -13.5 vs. Tulane. Houston isn't that good, but they're not as bad as they showed last week. They beat Tulane by 21 on the road last season and I don't think that either team has changed much.

I generally suck, but I had a pretty good week last Saturday.

Cam
9/6/2006, 09:01 PM
Take Minnesota & TT.

birddog
9/6/2006, 09:17 PM
i like lsu at home -15. should be about 28-3.

AustinTXHorn
9/6/2006, 10:04 PM
i like lsu at home -15. should be about 28-3.
A line that looks that obvious scares the crap out of me.

:les:

snp
9/8/2006, 10:27 AM
Loving the TTech, VTech, and Iowa lines.