PDA

View Full Version : TRRW

Sooner in Tampa
9/5/2006, 11:41 AM
What a class act!! It is awesome to see how down to earth he still is...what an incredible ambassador for OUr university.

http://origin.xosn.com/pics16/400/TW/TWVPGPIJSVOLUAR.20060904171430.jpg

sooner94
9/5/2006, 11:47 AM
I don't recall seeing TRRW on the sideline during the game. Did TBS miss that?

RedstickSooner
9/5/2006, 12:22 PM

TBS? Miss something?

No way!

:D

Kingwoodboomer
9/5/2006, 12:28 PM
TBS...you mean that News outlet owned by Turner missed something.......

Partial Qualifier
9/5/2006, 02:42 PM
Gosh, he almost looks like a mortal human being in that picture :D

douxpaysan
9/5/2006, 05:47 PM
He was on the "Wheel of Fortune" last night. What a great guy...but when he spun the wheel I thought he was going to burn the bearings.http://images.pgatour.com/tournaments/britishopen/photos/img6905487.jpg

hurricane'bone
9/5/2006, 05:53 PM
TBS...you mean that News outlet owned by Turner missed something.......

TBS is a news outlet?

Snrfn4ever08
9/5/2006, 05:53 PM
TBS is a news outlet?
why are they playing football games?

tator
9/5/2006, 07:12 PM
Gosh, he almost looks like a mortal human being in that picture :D

that fan he's taking a picture with must be 7 feet tall. it's the only explanation.

Snrfn4ever08
9/5/2006, 08:49 PM
that fan he's taking a picture with must be 7 feet tall. it's the only explanation.
maybe they gave that guy stilts, just to make him feel better for the picture

goingoneight
9/5/2006, 08:51 PM

The same network who so proudly announced Charles Thompson completed a TD pass to Joe John Finley? They're worse than Fox taking on the BCS... IMHO...

Snrfn4ever08
9/5/2006, 09:26 PM
The same network who so proudly announced Charles Thompson completed a TD pass to Joe John Finley? They're worse than Fox taking on the BCS... IMHO...
just a train wreck waiting to happen. i'm gonna miss abc. anybody remember this quote from this year's rose bowl: "It's football, yipeeeee!!!!!!"(or something along those lines)

goingoneight
9/5/2006, 10:03 PM
just a train wreck waiting to happen. i'm gonna miss abc. anybody remember this quote from this year's rose bowl: "It's football, yipeeeee!!!!!!"(or something along those lines)

ABC jumped around from game to game a lot, but they didn't pause during a play to give you NASCAR updates or put phony videos and sound effects into a game to "make it great." I hate Fox because they are phony and their sound board workers are like over-achieving 5-year-olds with a sh!t-load of buttons in front of them. This year's MNC coverage will be a joke, mark it down.

Snrfn4ever08
9/5/2006, 10:33 PM
ABC jumped around from game to game a lot, but they didn't pause during a play to give you NASCAR updates or put phony videos and sound effects into a game to "make it great." I hate Fox because they are phony and their sound board workers are like over-achieving 5-year-olds with a sh!t-load of buttons in front of them. This year's MNC coverage will be a joke, mark it down.
when the MNC is a joke, so is the coverage

goingoneight
9/5/2006, 11:01 PM
good point. I think we were the punchline in last year's joke, however. :mad:

Desert Sapper
9/6/2006, 05:04 AM
good point. I think we were the punchline in last year's joke, however. :mad:

Because we weren't in the BCS or because we got torched in the OB two years ago?